Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this?
I had to sell all my equipment when I was sick and still have not been able to rebuy equipment and then I see this absolutely tit photo and get so upset that these two, who have no qualifications or skills are raking in the money and I’m struggling to rebuy all my gear! No photographer would think that is a good photo. You can’t even see the plus size girls face! Maybe that’s how Sarah wanted it. As long as she looks good duck everyone else....

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Hi! First time poster but been reading for a while and love !
Anyone seen Sarah making fox's milk on her insta story? I'm not an expert but putting collagen in your toddlers milk seems a little strange, as he doesn't need it. Also by not allowing your child to drink or eat dairy (she gives him almond milk), doesn't that increase the chances of him developing an intolerance to lactose when he doesn't have one in the first place? Apologies if I'm wrong! I just feel terrible for fox.
Long time lurker here too. Find it hilarious that she thinks putting a teaspoon of Kefir in his 'Milk' is going to help him not be lactose intolerant. lol take him to an actual doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Regarding Sarah’s exercises, I have watched her 25 min fat burner video and she 100% seem like the type of person to do crazy complex moves in the gym just to show off. Most of her exercises are no more effective than traditional, simple exercises like planks, push-ups, sit-ups, squats and lunges but she has to make them extra SwEaTY with something OTT like pivot lunges with squats in between, making it far more complicated than it should be and not to mention more injury-prone 😒 how anyone hasn’t sued her yet for dangerous, injury-prone moves in her ebooks given the sheer amount of girls who hurt themselves doing her workouts baffles me.

Reactions: 26
Hi! First time poster but been reading for a while and love !
Anyone seen Sarah making fox's milk on her insta story? I'm not an expert but putting collagen in your toddlers milk seems a little strange, as he doesn't need it. Also by not allowing your child to drink or eat dairy (she gives him almond milk), doesn't that increase the chances of him developing an intolerance to lactose when he doesn't have one in the first place? Apologies if I'm wrong! I just feel terrible for fox.
I also love how she has diagnosed him... again without a professionals opinion!

• Sad
Reactions: 40
If Fox has such a well balanced "whole foods" diet then WHY is she adding collagen powder into his bottle? 🙃

I also love how she has diagnosed him... again without a professionals opinion!
So she hasnt even taken him to a doctor about it?! The fact she hasnt even taken him to get properly diagnosed is unbelievable! If my son had any sign of an allergy to such an important food group, he would be at his Pediatrician asap. He needs to be actually diagnosed so he can be put on the CORRECT supplements. I have seem children have so many surgeries, from brittle bone disease caused by extremely low levels of vitamin D and Calcium. How can someone be so careless about her own child's health?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
So Sarah has been obviously reading here and lying her ass off in these stories. I honestly believe she only just changed his milk from formula to plant milk after she read here. Pretending she hardly remembers the formula brand that she has been using since Fox was way before 11 months. She always substituted with formula early on so she can work out or whatever or has she shown a pump?
“Karicare I think”. We’ve seen it in your pantry Sarah not long ago.
Also WTF is a baby herbalist? Antiviral herbal drops? So this pretty much proves he is not vaccinated because this screams anti vax mother who believe in natural medicine and that babies can build up their immune system naturally and send them to chicken pox parties 🤮. Collagen is not needed and could potentially pose the risk to give him too much protein especially since they eat meat. She said it herself he gets all his nutrition from a whole foods diet. All these supplements and powders are just a dangerous money making trend by the very unregulated wellness industry that is targeting even children.
Why not take Fox to an actual paediatrician to have him tested for allergies. It’s quick and simple and she would have the results right away instead of just assuming intolerances and dabbling with his diet.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Hiiiiiii Nutritionist Here (ANutr, PHNutr)

I am actually struggling to articulate and express just how incredibly wrong that milk bottle concoction was.

If your child has a cows milk allergy, for the love of god do NOT substitute with bleeping “oRgAnIc” almond milk which is made up of 95% water, and is not fortified with a single nutrient that you need. Fortified soys milk is generally the recommendation for a substitute as it has a similar nutrition profile.

Collagen. Are you bleeping kidding me. There is not enough substantial evidence that supports collagen supplementation, especially for a motherfucking toddler. The ONLY time collagen has shown significant benefit is for joint rehabilitation when consumed prior to physiotherapy sessions. And she’s giving him a WHOLE SCOOP.

DHA. This is fine. Not necessary, but also not harmful AS LONG as she is only giving him the recommended serve and nothing more.

“Baby herbalist” Anti-Viral concoction. This is blatantly some quacks substitute for vaccines, and their attempt to protect poor Fox from serious disease.

Kefir? Not harmful but again unnecessary if she just let the bleeping kid have Greek yoghurt which is packed full of good bacteria. I’m actually heartbroken and angry simultaneously. Also “I don’t want to assume he also has lactose intolerance” shut up you dirty cow. If you had even a slight idea of nutrition you would know that even if Fox was lactose intolerant, it would need to be diagnosed from a GP, but most of all - you can still eat dairy. Different types of dairy have varying levels of lactose. So quit pretending you’re doing it for him. You just think “dairy is scary” and are removing from his diet because you’re a bleeping idiot - but allowing “Kefir” because it has a health halo.

Who the duck calls that a baby’s bottle. Sarah, you are a bleep. You’re not a Nutritionist or Dietitian you’re a disgusting bleep of a human who is going to seriously harm her child. How bleeping date she. And duck you nobody asked you what milk Fox drinks you just want to act like you’re educated, which you are bleeping NOT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 159
So HOW is it a whole foods diet if it's full of processed stuff. All that processed junk in toddlers milk. Wow.
How is almond milk (store bought) better than i.e. goat milk? It's a completely different thing, carries different nutrients and one cannot replace another. Unless your kid has a serious and diagnosed allergy, there is absolutely no reason to be pushing this kind of food onto him.

Poor Fox, she already messed up when she heavily restricted her diet during the pregnancy and he was underdeveloped and now she's not even trying to feed him variety and nutrient rich diet.

Hiiiiiii Nutritionist Here (ANutr, PHNutr)

What you wrote that was the most beautiful sum up of the entire situation. bleeping poetic. LOVE

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If your child has a cows milk allergy, for the love of god do NOT substitute with bleeping “oRgAnIc” almond milk which is made up of 95% water
Oh but she only gave him a small amount of almond milk. The rest of the bottle (>50%) was filled with warm water (to heat the milk of course!).

So it was a watered down bottle of almond milk with a bunch of potions.

She needs help. Fast.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
So Fox has watered down almond milk??!?! What the heck... Is this calorie counting for her toddler? He's going to be so messed up.

Reactions: 36
So Fox has watered down almond milk??!?! What the heck... Is this calorie counting for her toddler? He's going to be so messed up.
Exactly. Nutrition profile of that thing is equal to ZERO. Does she know kids need calories? I cannot believe this crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m so confused, why would she film that. It’s like she wants criticism cause everyone with half a brain watching that would think the same. WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's probably thinking "fcuk, I can't control my food when going out to brunch" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
That... or, duck I actually have to look after Fox and take him out for brunch 😂 #mumday

edit to add: oh no, hope she filled him up on watered down almond milk to make sure he doesn’t have to much calories at their brunch:sick: wonder if this psychotic witch has a calorie counter to track what he’s consuming:cry: doesn’t surprise me that he just sits and watches tv 90% of the time clearly doesn’t have enough energy to do anything else:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Funny how she thinks he may be lactose intolerant but it hasn't occurred to her he may be allergic to almonds or soy that she readily gives him. :rolleyes:

For the record, I don't think he's allergic to anything (he has not shown signs of allergies) but I'm pointing out how flawed her thinking is, i.e. to substitute cow's milk with almond milk, as though the one she believes is healthier (because it's lower in calories) cannot possibly cause an allergic reaction, when in reality tree nut allergies are common.

Reactions: 35
Wasn’t it 8 months that Focean self weaned? Correct me if I am wrong, but i thought I remembered her saying 8 months not 11. Another example of Sezzy the pathological liar?

Also I know some babies do self wean but I would be willingly to bet actual money that she weaned him herself. She had a good supply and no issues breastfeeeding (according to her) so I am betting that she let him transition either with her encouragement or she just let it happen without trying to encourage him to continue breastfeeding (eg if he went on a nursing strike, which is temporary). And no judgement to anyone else who has done this, I totally get it, but it gets my back up when she speaks about this on her platform with such a wide audience because i bet its all lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.