Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha yes! Sorry for the late reply.

So it’s feel Good Friday’s.
This ones supposedly about dealing with your feelings.

- They talk about how 1 in 7 Australians suffer from some form of anxiety and sezzy says she knows at least 5 in her close circle.
- They want to normalise talking about your feelings. Kurt says it does a lot to just ask someone are you ok or how are you doing.
- They turn off their phones at dinner so they can talk about the day and how to manage stress.
- Kurt says training helps him deal with his stress, Sarah agrees and they say boxing is good for this. Sarah imagines she's punching a person she doesn't like.
- Sarah also brings up grounding and how helpful that is, she says it is life changing and explains what it is.
- They finish it off with "spread those positive vibes".

I honestly don't understand the point of making a less than 10 minute podcast episode on a really important serious topic, by two very unqualified people to talk about it.
Hey Kurt, are you ok? How are you doing, Kurt?

Also sezballs saying she pretending punch the people she doesn’t like in the face...idk about you but that doesn’t sound “positive ViBez” to me. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Kurt says it does a lot to just ask someone are you ok or how are you doing.
Are they really quoting Meghan Markle now? bleeping hell. :rolleyes:
Also sezballs saying she pretending punch the people she doesn’t like in the face
Perhaps the most honest statement she's ever made and very telling of her true character. She's pretty hate-filled, it may be why she has absolutely no friends.

Reactions: 29
Imagine just seeing this mum walking down your street just filming herself talking and complaining about being a mum.

It’s tit out of a movie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I cannot stand her lack of sense of time!
Her stories today regarding a Christmas bundle with la bang. “I’ve done this the last few Christmases”

I just went back and checked. She released the products for the first time in October last year. How can she actually be so oblivious to remember or too lazy to go check

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Not sure if someone answered this question but I remember reading someone asking what her old management was and I remember seeing it but had to dig for it again haha. Her business contact was listed as bronte@valleyarm so I'm assuming it was this

EDIT: Looking into what they do honestly looks like they are just a management company to help get you the most views and make the most money you can... doesn't seem super genuine to me haha
To me this is concrete evidence that she has been lying and misrepresenting for years and years. I did honestly think that back then she was genuine (because she said so), but she clearly wasn’t.

I know from some of the clients I’ve acted for that once they organically share a product that they purchase and love, that company/brand may reach out and asks for a partnership to have a longer term ongoing relationship.... but with Sarah it seems like all of these companies were ones that found her (or her management company), nothing organic about them at all other than they fit her niche.

Reactions: 16
To me this is concrete evidence that she has been lying and misrepresenting for years and years. I did honestly think that back then she was genuine (because she said so), but she clearly wasn’t.

I know from some of the clients I’ve acted for that once they organically share a product that they purchase and love, that company/brand may reach out and asks for a partnership to have a longer term ongoing relationship.... but with Sarah it seems like all of these companies were ones that found her (or her management company), nothing organic about them at all other than they fit her niche.
Yeah, I started following her long time ago, in 2014 or 2015 I think (until I got blocked for a 'reality-check' comment on her PCOS and I realized what a bunch of lies and rubbish she is). Anyway I wanted to say that it was obvious she was being managed even back then - she had her manager e-mail in her insta bio and they had her profile on their website. After she grew audience, she quit working with them and continued to do so herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s had less than 200 comments on her last 3 posts. That is such a low number for someone with 1.9mil followers. She must be stressssinngg!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looking at this video of Fox at 6.5 months taking a baths hows clearly how little progress he's had in his communication skills. Even unarticulated sounds he makes to this day are identical.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
YouTube just showed me this....I remember this video. Why oh why does she need to pull her knickers down like that ——— For a video about ‘breaking’ her foot. I remember she still worked out and the cast was only on a few weeks

You remember Sarah’s friend Tegan who was pretty cool if I remember correctly. I just did some digging. Her and Sarah’s sister still follow each other.
Sarah still follows Tegan but Tegan doesn’t follow Sarah

I don’t remember the last time she was shown but she did seem to be one of Sarah’s real friends.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
For a video about ‘breaking’ her foot. I remember she still worked out and the cast was only on a few weeks
This shocked me so much back then, I was so sad for her and thought she would have to stay away from the gym for weeks or months... and then it was pretty much nothing. Oh my God I've been in her rabbit hole for so long :D I've truly come to hate influencers now...

I remember making my first protein smoothie with zucchini because she said it was sooooo good. It was not.
I remember picking up my tropeaka order from a customs office (order to the EU). So expensive and not worth it.
I remember eating chicken and veggies for dinner for weeks thinking it was "so much food".
I tried coconut oil in my drinks to "fill me up". I had only an apple for breakfast because she would do it. I almost stopped lifting weights but all the jumping exercises hurt me. I even questioned western medicine for a while because she told those horror stories of her skin and period and PCOS and antibiotics.
I stopped trying to buy her stuff after her second ebook and her active wear launches. I could not afford it and I'm so glad I did and found this forum. Something was not right about her all along.

It's just ridiculous what you try when you feel a real connection with someone you don't even know.

And to add: Hey Sarah, when you adress your OG subscribers all the time... I think WE ARE your OG subscribers and we are not happy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
haha yes! Sorry for the late reply.

So it’s feel Good Friday’s.
This ones supposedly about dealing with your feelings.

- They talk about how 1 in 7 Australians suffer from some form of anxiety and sezzy says she knows at least 5 in her close circle.
- They want to normalise talking about your feelings. Kurt says it does a lot to just ask someone are you ok or how are you doing.
- They turn off their phones at dinner so they can talk about the day and how to manage stress.
- Kurt says training helps him deal with his stress, Sarah agrees and they say boxing is good for this. Sarah imagines she's punching a person she doesn't like.
- Sarah also brings up grounding and how helpful that is, she says it is life changing and explains what it is.
- They finish it off with "spread those positive vibes".

I honestly don't understand the point of making a less than 10 minute podcast episode on a really important serious topic, by two very unqualified people to talk about it.

& all 5 of those people are Kurt ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember making my first protein smoothie with zucchini because she said it was sooooo good. It was not.
I remember picking up my tropeaka order from a customs office (order to the EU). So expensive and not worth it.
It’s funny you say that I was literally thinking the other day while I was making a smoothie, I remember when I followed her years ago and thought she was great I ordered some Tropeaka and made a smoothie the way she does (water, powder, pathetic half a tiny banana) and it was the most putrid thing I’d ever tasted! It was one of the ones she’d described as “basically like eating cake batter” that’s when I started seeing through her disordered, conniving bullshit.

Reactions: 40
So I just want to be clear, if you want to strengthen your core, there are more effective exercises than what she has shown. They are also quite advanced, especially if you are carrying extra weight or have any mobility or back pain, or have a weak core which is quite common. Also, she suggests that the exercises help show the abs, just to be clear, low body fat shows abs. She should not be advising anyone on core exercises with zero qualifications or, as she has shown, zero understanding of their prescription.

Reactions: 38
Not Sarah related. I just wanted to suggest a Youtube channel - Jonna Jinton.

I've watched her channel for a few years. She's an artist, musician and photographer who lives in a remote part of Sweden with her jewellery making husband. Her videos are beautiful, her English is amazing, and she is very good at what she does. Her channel focuses a lot on nature and her work. Just a suggestion for anyone looking for something peaceful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi! First time poster but been reading for a while and love !
Anyone seen Sarah making fox's milk on her insta story? I'm not an expert but putting collagen in your toddlers milk seems a little strange, as he doesn't need it. Also by not allowing your child to drink or eat dairy (she gives him almond milk), doesn't that increase the chances of him developing an intolerance to lactose when he doesn't have one in the first place? Apologies if I'm wrong! I just feel terrible for fox.

• Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.