Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiiiii Nutritionist Here (ANutr, PHNutr)

I am actually struggling to articulate and express just how incredibly wrong that milk bottle concoction was.

If your child has a cows milk allergy, for the love of god do NOT substitute with bleeping “oRgAnIc” almond milk which is made up of 95% water, and is not fortified with a single nutrient that you need. Fortified soys milk is generally the recommendation for a substitute as it has a similar nutrition profile.

Collagen. Are you bleeping kidding me. There is not enough substantial evidence that supports collagen supplementation, especially for a motherfucking toddler. The ONLY time collagen has shown significant benefit is for joint rehabilitation when consumed prior to physiotherapy sessions. And she’s giving him a WHOLE SCOOP.

DHA. This is fine. Not necessary, but also not harmful AS LONG as she is only giving him the recommended serve and nothing more.

“Baby herbalist” Anti-Viral concoction. This is blatantly some quacks substitute for vaccines, and their attempt to protect poor Fox from serious disease.

Kefir? Not harmful but again unnecessary if she just let the bleeping kid have Greek yoghurt which is packed full of good bacteria. I’m actually heartbroken and angry simultaneously. Also “I don’t want to assume he also has lactose intolerance” shut up you dirty cow. If you had even a slight idea of nutrition you would know that even if Fox was lactose intolerant, it would need to be diagnosed from a GP, but most of all - you can still eat dairy. Different types of dairy have varying levels of lactose. So quit pretending you’re doing it for him. You just think “dairy is scary” and are removing from his diet because you’re a bleeping idiot - but allowing “Kefir” because it has a health halo.

Who the duck calls that a baby’s bottle. Sarah, you are a bleep. You’re not a Nutritionist or Dietitian you’re a disgusting bleep of a human who is going to seriously harm her child. How bleeping date she. And duck you nobody asked you what milk Fox drinks you just want to act like you’re educated, which you are bleeping NOT.
I'm an accredited practising dietitian and you've taken the words straight out of my mouth. My blood is boiling. This women is bleeping insane. Unethical. Uneducated narcissist behaviour. My blood is freaking boiling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
This reminds me of those vegan parents who were recently prosecuted for letting their daughter die because they were essentially trying to feed her vegan formula or something f’ed up like that and she died to a lack of nutrients (I’m vegan but I know what what type of nutrition a baby needs). I know it’s not typical stuff when you think about child abuse but her using watered down almond milk has really tipped it over for me. I feel like someone who works for child protection in Aus has commented here before but at what stage does this lurch into the territory of child endangerment by failing to meet his nutritional needs and when can we report her?

Edit: also can someone please record/ download this story or whatever just in case this becomes a pattern/ needs to be reported or something?

Edit: sorry my bad, the baby developed cerebral palsy but didn’t die. It has been directly linked to a lack of nutrients though.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just wanted to chime in and say a child that young can’t be lactose intolerant. Breastmilk has lactose in it. Although you can develop a lactose intolerances later in life.
I only know this because my son had a cows milk protein allergy and this was something that came up so many times whenever I had consultations with Drs about it.
Also just wanted to add that it is recommended that children are introduced to all allergen foods before they are one (as they are less likely to develop allergies if they are exposed to things). So he is more likely to be allergic to dairy if it’s not apart of his diet from a young age.
She really shouldn’t be cutting out a food group put of Fox’s diet without seeking medical advice. I know with my sons allergy I still have to breastfeed to ensure he is getting enough calcium (14months).

Reactions: 29
This reminds me of those vegan parents who were recently prosecuted for letting their daughter die because they were essentially trying to feed her vegan formula or something f’ed up like that and she died to a lack of nutrients (I’m vegan but I know what what type of nutrition a baby needs). I know it’s not typical stuff when you think about child abuse but her using watered down almond milk has really tipped it over for me. I feel like someone who works for child protection in Aus has commented here before but at what stage does this lurch into the territory of child endangerment by failing to meet his nutritional needs and when can we report her?
Claims that it's to warm it up but why not just pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds? gross. that poor child.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it 8 months that Focean self weaned? Correct me if I am wrong, but i thought I remembered her saying 8 months not 11. Another example of Sezzy the pathological liar?
He was born March 2019 (?I think), she had the Bondi Sands shoot in October 2019 when he was six months old. It was after that that it looked like she started weaning him, we know she was super unhappy with her body in those photos (my body also held onto fat when I was breastfeed, you know cause babies need it - personally I thought she looked great but she didn't think that at all) So I think she began weaning after the Bondi Sands shoot. Then in Jan 2020 she had the swimwear shoot and she'd become leaner by then, so pretty sure Fox was well and truly weaned (he would have been 9/10 months at the time of the shoot) . So sometime between 6-9 months old I would say she weaned him - not even close to 11 months. I don't care when she weaned Fox - I just hate LIES!!!! Just don't try and puff yourself up to be something you're not!

And to add to the chorus that "milk concoction" she made him today looked horrendous, but what do we expect from someone who also lets their toddler have protein powders. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I actually can’t with these stories today... This poor child is going to have so many issues with food when he is older. It’s a train wreck just waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
He was born March 2019 (?I think), she had the Bondi Sands shoot in October 2019 when he was six months old. It was after that that it looked like she started weaning him, we know she was super unhappy with her body in those photos (my body also held onto fat when I was breastfeed, you know cause babies need it - personally I thought she looked great but she didn't think that at all) So I think she began weaning after the Bondi Sands shoot. Then in Jan 2020 she had the swimwear shoot and she'd become leaner by then, so pretty sure Fox was well and truly weaned (he would have been 9/10 months at the time of the shoot) . So sometime between 6-9 months old I would say she weaned him - not even close to 11 months. I don't care when she weaned Fox - I just hate LIES!!!! Just don't try and puff yourself up to be something you're not!

And to add to the chorus that "milk concoction" she made him today looked horrendous, but what do we expect from someone who also lets their toddler have protein powders. :mad:
I went back and watched her Bondi Sands photo shoot vlog and it was so sad at the end when she opened up about her body image. As horrible of a person she is, I truly empathised with her, especially knowing what I know now about how she weaned Fox early just so she could train. She was still playing it off like a quirky thing like “guys I’m just like you” but honestly it’s so sad and I wish she’d get help.

Reactions: 19
Can we all just collective eye roll over Durt dropping Foshean’s middle name casually as a reason for his incredibly cliche ship tattoo. They absolutely ready this, he’s got to be taking the piss right?

Reactions: 18
Echoing the comments of others, her videoing the bottle she make was so appalling. Her sharing it to other parents is just disgusting. How many fellow ‘MILF’ followers are going to make that for their poor children.

Funny how SArAh picks and chooses her nutritional advice and then concocts tit for the whole family. I’m treading lightly (some members decided to attack me a few posts ago for bottles and mum shaming) but if he’s eating a balanced diet at 18 months this SpEciAL BoTtLe isn’t necessary 🤦‍♀️

Nice to see the Tropeka plug....

Reactions: 31
Had to come here - not even caught up on posts. Did she really just water down her toddlers milk! I’m disgusted. Almond milk already has such a high water percentage.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker here too. Find it hilarious that she thinks putting a teaspoon of Kefir in his 'Milk' is going to help him not be lactose intolerant. lol take him to an actual doctor
Was she trying to say 'Kefir'? 😂 Thanks for the translation, I genuinely couldn't make it out. "Keefa" and "vermiselli"... pro chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cause she doesn’t own a microwave, remember she bought that $9000 steam oven to re heat things instead 🙄
The old fashioned way - mug of hot water, put bottle inside. It’s magic.
If you want to invent that Sarah - help yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.