Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with her, I’m done I’m going to Pinterest while he plays, you even said his been with Kurt all day.
Get those ear pods out and talk to your son while you walk and interact
What do you hear?
what do you see?
that is how you child learns

She only wants a another baby right now because so many influences are. She can’t handle her life with one she won’t know herself with two.

I need to stop watching her cause she is actually the worst

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
i really want to send her a message re. her posting focks tantrum, but i really don't want to get blocked on another account. give the poor kid some privacy!!!! the whole world doesn't need to see so much of him. i really, really hope all this social media kids do something about this when they are older.
I 100% agree. Regardless of whether someone is a child or an adult, they still deserve respect. Sarah, your child is VULNERABLE when they’re having a tantrum, they need your help and support to manage their emotions, they don’t need you filming them. Or laughing at them for that matter. You wouldn’t film another adult having an emotional meltdown and post it without their consent for millions to see, so why do it to your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's basically all been said but those stories make me so sad. Focean was actually so cute dancing and playing with Kurt and all she could do is shove her phone in his face and could not just happily be in the moment with them. Then I cannot believe she was not only laughing at her son being upset but again also filming it. Just because he is upset about something trivial to you Sarah does not mean he is not genuinely upset, and you laughed. Disgusting. Then she starts talking about how she's going to sit on Pinterest at the park so Fox can play on his own while shes insta storying, what the hell. She said maybe yesterday that she wants to be an involved mother and this aint it. Talk to Fox as you walk, point out things and engage with your son. Then she starts insta storying while pushing him on the swing saying she wants more children when she can't even be present with the one she is already so blessed to have. SMH

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I’m pretty sure someone called this already... isn’t it funny that now that Steph Claire Smith has announced her pregnancy she’s suddenly clucky 🙄

Reactions: 34
‘I was interested how much stock they ordered.

I checked when it launched and there was 400 units in medium and 50 in XXL
This is the blue jacket. There are now 329 left in medium and 18 in XXL

103 units sold in those 2 sizes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Let me get this straight...

Sezzy is now stating that, right after Steph Claire Smith announces her pregnancy (so happy for her), that she is now clucky herself? WHAT ARE THE ODDS?! Even though she complains how busy her non existent schedule is right now, and how she barely has enough time for her child as it is... Buuuuuut no, Sezzy HAD to throw it out there that she wants another child after her sponsored, everything paid for wedding. Seriously pathetic. She needs the attention on her. I can’t imagine what she would be like as a friend/family member. Excruciatingly painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
On the topic of the prosciutto - it just shows again that she is given recipes to test. I have never seen her touch such thing (no judgement I literally stuff my face with toxic cured meats every time i have a glass of wine 😂). Our girl apologised for using a non organic oat milk one time and said she 'picks her battles' for the love of god. As if she would voluntarily eat prosciutto. I remember when they used to go the farmers market and buy everything-free ham, prosciutto next to that is probably like poison to her lol.

And I have to laugh at her trying to save her ass 'i narrate everything to fox, can't wait to have a conversation with him'. i'm sorry but I literally talk and narrate more to my dog than she does with Fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
‘I was interested how much stock they ordered.

I checked when it launched and there was 400 units in medium and 50 in XXL
This is the blue jacket. There are now 329 left in medium and 18 in XXL

103 units sold in those 2 sizes.
How do you know how much stock they ordered?

Reactions: 3
You wouldn’t film another adult having an emotional meltdown and post it without their consent for millions to see
This is Sarah we're talking about, if it would up her engagement or bring her money she absolutely would 😡

Reactions: 12
Hahaha how she used to say tropeaka, scroll to 6:35 if you don’t want to watch it all 😂 I don’t think she ever purchased it as she said she was sent it
I found this one too because I wanted to know how long she had been sponsored by them. And I was shocked she pretty much endorsed a "super food brand" in a "my favourites" video, without ever having tried it. It was sent to her to promote and she did. Didn't know how to pronounce the brand, nothing. She just read the back of the packets out loud...

Why can't she stop posting about Fox everyday, give your child some privacy.

Is there anything they are unqualified for they won't talk about?
Nutrition, Metal health, fitness, cooking, parenting, skin care, bOsS-BABe-StuFF, interior design, curing diseases, spirituality (in a sense with all the grounding-talk), pregnancy, post-partum,...
They put it all in their portfolio and have no idea about anything.

Reactions: 20
I found this one too because I wanted to know how long she had been sponsored by them. And I was shocked she pretty much endorsed a "super food brand" in a "my favourites" video, without ever having tried it. It was sent to her to promote and she did. Didn't know how to pronounce the brand, nothing. She just read the back of the packets out loud...

Why can't she stop posting about Fox everyday, give your child some privacy.

Is there anything they are unqualified for they won't talk about?
Nutrition, Metal health, fitness, cooking, parenting, skin care, bOsS-BABe-StuFF, interior design, curing diseases, spirituality (in a sense with all the grounding-talk), pregnancy, post-partum,...
They put it all in their portfolio and have no idea about anything.
Metal health haha 😂😂😂
Sorry lol I agree with everything you said though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if someone answered this question but I remember reading someone asking what her old management was and I remember seeing it but had to dig for it again haha. Her business contact was listed as bronte@valleyarm so I'm assuming it was this

EDIT: Looking into what they do honestly looks like they are just a management company to help get you the most views and make the most money you can... doesn't seem super genuine to me haha

Reactions: 11
Nope! They mention Beyond Blue. The statistic about 1 in 7 Australians is from Beyond Blue, but they don’t give any resources.
According to Beyond Blue: "26.3% of Australians aged 16 to 85 have experienced an anxiety disorder.2** This is equivalent to 4.96 million people today." (x)

" On average, one in four people – one in three women and one in five men – will experience anxiety at some stage in their life" (x)

These are pretty important stats not to duck up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.