Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the wedding flowers are going to be another freebie 👀 because we all know Sezzy doesn’t tag unless she’s getting something for free
7576D55A-F5EA-4C9C-B924-017E3467D957.png
83891EA8-558C-456E-9312-0687CBBCA54C.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Hahaha how she used to say tropeaka, scroll to 6:35 if you don’t want to watch it all 😂 I don’t think she ever purchased it as she said she was sent it

also, while going through her old videos at the start of one this popped up on it saying “includes paid promotion” which I’m 99% sure she wouldn’t have put on there:unsure:

View attachment 293147
TROP-EE-AR-KA 😂
Funny thing is they still went with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Clementine Posy aren’t doing a freebie!
Of course she’s planning the wedding now, it’s only now that the freebies are starting to roll in.
how depressing that’s how you’re choosing your wedding vendors:oops:

Reactions: 16
I find the wedding stuff extra boring because she's not even interested in planning one and it really shows.

Also maybe the wedding will be closer to home since the florist is local? If it was in Byron, wouldn't you get a florist based in Byron?

Reactions: 29
Hmm comments on the watermelon party post are off. Must have received too many negative comments 🤣

And of course, she deleted any ‘negative’ comments as well. She loves to pretend that everyone is obsessed with every little thing she does.

Reactions: 17
Have you listened to it? Mind if you give a recap? 👀
haha yes! Sorry for the late reply.

So it’s feel Good Friday’s.
This ones supposedly about dealing with your feelings.

- They talk about how 1 in 7 Australians suffer from some form of anxiety and sezzy says she knows at least 5 in her close circle.
- They want to normalise talking about your feelings. Kurt says it does a lot to just ask someone are you ok or how are you doing.
- They turn off their phones at dinner so they can talk about the day and how to manage stress.
- Kurt says training helps him deal with his stress, Sarah agrees and they say boxing is good for this. Sarah imagines she's punching a person she doesn't like.
- Sarah also brings up grounding and how helpful that is, she says it is life changing and explains what it is.
- They finish it off with "spread those positive vibes".

I honestly don't understand the point of making a less than 10 minute podcast episode on a really important serious topic, by two very unqualified people to talk about it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

- They talk about how 1 in 7 Australians suffer from some form of anxiety and sezzy says she knows at least 5 in her close circle.
- They want to normalise talking about your feelings. Kurt says it does a lot to just ask someone are you ok or how are you doing.
- They turn off their phones at dinner so they can talk about the day and how to manage stress.
- Kurt says training helps him deal with his stress, Sarah agrees and they say boxing is good for this. Sarah imagines she's punching a person she doesn't like.
- Sarah also brings up grounding and how helpful that is, she says it is life changing and explains what it is.

I honestly don't understand the point of making a less than 10 minute podcast episode on a really important serious topic, by two very unqualified people to talk about it.
Thank you! Honestly as someone who suffers from anxiety and panic attacks frequently this was such an eye roll... 🙄

Sarah knows at least 5 people who have anxiety? She doesn’t know 5 people... oh wait it’s probably her imaginary friends again lol 😂

They seem like the type of people to tell you to just cheer up when you say you are feeling depressed... again such an eye roll 🙄

Reactions: 34
So many points to make!
1. She turns off comments on watermelon party but not for the post that had racist comments to black people
2. For the person that said that is your local florist, contact them and ask if they are gifting to Sarah and of so you will no longer purchase from her. The loss of real sales won’t be worth the exposure because her stans aren’t going to purchase flowers
3. Do Sarah and Kurt realise that having anxious thoughts and having anxiety are not the same. One is a mental health condition that needs diagnosis and medical intervention and can’t be treated with grounding and boxing. I really hope they suggested speaking to a medical professional and dropped some helpline numbers at a minimum

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Have you listened to it? Mind if you give a recap? 👀

I just checked they were still on? 🤔
The comments are back up for me too. Maybe she turned them off so she could cull any negative ones then turned them back on again.

Reactions: 10
3. Do Sarah and Kurt realise that having anxious thoughts and having anxiety are not the same. One is a mental health condition that needs diagnosis and medical intervention and can’t be treated with grounding and boxing. I really hope they suggested speaking to a medical professional and dropped some helpline numbers at a minimum
Nope! They mention Beyond Blue. The statistic about 1 in 7 Australians is from Beyond Blue, but they don’t give any resources.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

that reminded me of this absolutely dumb tweet from JP. Smelly&Turd are Jake Paul level tier when it comes to advice people on anything

1604038368164.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Totally off topic, but saw this and immediately thought of YT's hOLiSTiC health princess :rolleyes:

Screenshot (22).png

edit to add: Also, when they're talking about grounding, do they mean the silly "feel the earth's energy through your feet" pseudoscience? They've literally never talked about that kind of stuff before this year. Bet you they just watched Zac Efron's doco on Netflix with that "Greenpath" Darin Olien, since all their "health and lifestyle" ideas are just regurgitated opinions from popular (and non-qualified) media

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
i really want to send her a message re. her posting focks tantrum, but i really don't want to get blocked on another account. give the poor kid some privacy!!!! the whole world doesn't need to see so much of him. i really, really hope all this social media kids do something about this when they are older.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
You’ve actually got to be kidding me, so Sezzy wants to have another baby because she is soooo clucky, but she can’t even play with the one kid she has, put your phone down for 30 mins girl and play with your god damn kid and interact with him :mad: like surely you can pinterest wedding stuff with Kurt once fox has gone to bed😤

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"Im so clucky I just want another baby!!"

Translation: I've seen heaps of other influenzas get pregnant and I'm so jealous. My engagement is so low and I need content!!!!!

Just edit to add: how absolutley depressing is Kurt and Sarahs relationship. She wants to get married for the sole purpose of having another baby, and the wedding will all just be for show for Instagram and Youtube. She dosent say "oh I can't wait to marry Kurt, love him so much etc". Seems like a PR relationship to me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

hahahaha WHAT?!??!?! I think ive lost count of the amount of times old mates filmed them eating dinner cause its always about how fox is SUCH A GOOD EATER (duck off) and how much kurt loooooooooves the food shes cooked. finished by saying ' i need to test this a few more times and then its going in the cooking project'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.