Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy that the receipts have finally seen the light of day. Whilst there's still some overall discrepancies in the numbers and a dubious late decision to withhold GST, 350k has made it's way to charity and it will be put to good use. If there's anything else amiss it might be get sorted out by any investigations if they continue.

My celebration is stepping away from this whole mess. I deactivated my GG account when the news come through and will do the same here. I need a break and deactivated will stop me from jumping back in when I click on the site out of habit. I had told myself I would only continue to engage until the evidence came out or a story did. I've really enjoyed chatting with you all and you've provided much needed sanity and validation to this mess. Commenting on some of these influencers ridiculousness was meant to be more light hearted snark/guilty pleasure to offset the real stressors. But this showed how dark this can turn. Likewise her stans generally seem to range from stupid to just as vile as her, so what's really the point in some ways?

I did just want to share some contextual things to the receipts coming out, so it had been noted somewhere. I don't think unless we continued to push that the money would've made it to charity and if it did, would she have provided evidence. Any sane person who read that people were reporting her to a government agency for running a scam would show proof donations as they occurred or once she received the receipts. You'll note that she received these over a bunch of different days. She could have posted them as they came in one at a time but didn't.

The day of her filmed meltdown at the bank, was when I had a reply from an editor from 7news, assuring me he would look into it further. Early this week, I was having ongoing communications with a reporter from ABC news. Which is how I was feeling more confident that if Sarah had done any provable wrongdoing it would come out. Notice how she included the bank receipt for the NSW RFS, despite not receiving their actual receipt. Again, this could have been done days earlier or why did she suddenly no longer decide to wait for the organisations receipt? Not saying that she was contacted in both instances because I obviously don't know. But I just thought it was interesting. I also don't believe she wanted to put them out there because she couldn't even film herself thanking people again for their donations. Yet, she constantly films the most mundane stuff. Somewhere raising 350k to charity (which is probably the best thing she has ever done) hardly deserves a mention? ...and these are things I'm not longer going to waste a second to think about.

Thank you for all that you do in holding her accountable!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just watched her latest youtube vlog. Eye roll as usual. I also noticed sezzrants page has disappeared. Nooo 😭 does anyone know what happened there?

I just watched her latest youtube vlog. Eye roll as usual. I also noticed sezzrants page has disappeared. Nooo 😭 does anyone know what happened there?
I was put in board quarantine for 24 hours so I think my reply got lost, but the sezzrants page was taken down and not by the creator. Guess who.

Reactions: 1
I was put in board quarantine for 24 hours so I think my reply got lost, but the sezzrants page was taken down and not by the creator. Guess who.
wait it seriously was taken down by sarah? How?? there was nothing wrong with it.

Also did anyone notice how today sarah for once in her entire life said that her discount code was not an affiliate link? she doesn't claim a single one when it is an affiliate link, but she will claim the one lone time that it isn't?

For 2xblended and others who've taken a much needed Sez break (in case you come back) and also so there's a record of it here, here's a little rundown what you've been missing. I thought things would quieten down after the donation fiasco. But, noooo, of course not. They go to Byron for a swimsuit shoot with two other models, and Sarah acts super hyper all the time, to the point you can notice an eyeroll by one of the other models in an instastory. This girl also shuts Sarah down when she's talking about her "pointy nips" and says "I dont think my followers need to know that." Whole thing is super cringe. Some of the swimsuits are the gross cod-piece style bleurgh, and Sarah calls the collection "Palm Bay" which lo and behold there is another entity called "Palm Bay" who has basically the same swimmers in different colours - rip-off much? I think some people from the other thread contacted that company to let them know. The swimsuit shoot appeared to go fine, nothing special. I was personally sad that she went down the same route of tall, leggy, size 6 models (who Sarah was constantly trying to measure up to). She could have used the opportunity to have a body positive message and use, short, tall, busty, flat-chested, disabled, thin or plus-size models - but of course she couldn't do that.

Anyhoo, then I thought it will go quiet, things will calm down again, but immediately a day later Kurt sets off to Canberra to do a shoot, right in the middle of the fires. They're supposed to evacuate but, no, they hang around because "commitment to the shot" ya know. One of the douchebags on the shoot says in the background of Kurt's story "we couldn't have planned it better"!!! i.e. having the dramatic backdrop of smoke. Kurt decides it would be a good idea to take a shot of his Mazda in front of all the fires and smoke. Nothing like using people's loss and immense stress and the death of wildlife for your own personal sponcon hey. People call him out in the comments, he gets defensive and says he's done his bit for the fires with over 400K he and Sarah have personally raised/donated. I'm sorry, I forgot that raising money meant you could then do you want to profit off it. Some people on the other thread brought it to Mazda's attention. Mazda responded they will look into it. The post then mysteriously disappeared. I think Mamamia was also contacted and they didn't seem too impressed either.

Oh, and I forgot when they got back from Byron Sezzle was desperate to spend time with Fox, so she immediately spent the next day at the gym (oh, which she HAD to go to because she had had two whole packets of Mentos on the plane, so immediately had to work out until she was "dead" - her words - and she could also feel the lollies in her throat apparently the next morning - straight to gym it was then). After that she got her brows down, also super important.

So that's the wrap-up for now, I'm sure there's much I've forgotten, and there'll be more coming soon no doubt...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the update @Jakame! :love:

I thought everything would die down, and am rather shocked by the number of incidents back to back! Have these two learned nothing? :oops:
Ripping off yet another brand: typical. Profiting from a catastrophe: typical. Abandoning child to participate in eating disordered activities: typical. Same tit, different day.

And just noticing your point that Kurt said he's done his bit? Did he actually say that? Because fundraising is not quite doing your bit...it is a good deed, but doing your bit would have been tossing your own money into the ring or matching the proceeds raised by the ebook sales. As far as I can tell, they've not made a single donation from their own money all along but are taking all the credit for other people's work. :cautious:

Happy to hear that people are reporting them! I'm still not at a place where I can get involved to any degree, so it's a relief that everyone is focused and holding them accountable. That's a huge step forward now that people are reporting and taking action.
Would be awesome if they lost those sponsorship contracts as a result, just so that they once have consequences to their actions.

Reactions: 3
For 2xblended and others who've taken a much needed Sez break (in case you come back) and also so there's a record of it here, here's a little rundown what you've been missing. I thought things would quieten down after the donation fiasco. But, noooo, of course not. They go to Byron for a swimsuit shoot with two other models, and Sarah acts super hyper all the time, to the point you can notice an eyeroll by one of the other models in an instastory. This girl also shuts Sarah down when she's talking about her "pointy nips" and says "I dont think my followers need to know that." Whole thing is super cringe. Some of the swimsuits are the gross cod-piece style bleurgh, and Sarah calls the collection "Palm Bay" which lo and behold there is another entity called "Palm Bay" who has basically the same swimmers in different colours - rip-off much? I think some people from the other thread contacted that company to let them know. The swimsuit shoot appeared to go fine, nothing special. I was personally sad that she went down the same route of tall, leggy, size 6 models (who Sarah was constantly trying to measure up to). She could have used the opportunity to have a body positive message and use, short, tall, busty, flat-chested, disabled, thin or plus-size models - but of course she couldn't do that.

Anyhoo, then I thought it will go quiet, things will calm down again, but immediately a day later Kurt sets off to Canberra to do a shoot, right in the middle of the fires. They're supposed to evacuate but, no, they hang around because "commitment to the shot" ya know. One of the douchebags on the shoot says in the background of Kurt's story "we couldn't have planned it better"!!! i.e. having the dramatic backdrop of smoke. Kurt decides it would be a good idea to take a shot of his Mazda in front of all the fires and smoke. Nothing like using people's loss and immense stress and the death of wildlife for your own personal sponcon hey. People call him out in the comments, he gets defensive and says he's done his bit for the fires with over 400K he and Sarah have personally raised/donated. I'm sorry, I forgot that raising money meant you could then do you want to profit off it. Some people on the other thread brought it to Mazda's attention. Mazda responded they will look into it. The post then mysteriously disappeared. I think Mamamia was also contacted and they didn't seem too impressed either.

Oh, and I forgot when they got back from Byron Sezzle was desperate to spend time with Fox, so she immediately spent the next day at the gym (oh, which she HAD to go to because she had had two whole packets of Mentos on the plane, so immediately had to work out until she was "dead" - her words - and she could also feel the lollies in her throat apparently the next morning - straight to gym it was then). After that she got her brows down, also super important.

So that's the wrap-up for now, I'm sure there's much I've forgotten, and there'll be more coming soon no doubt...
Do you have a picture of the suits/brand that Sarah ripped off for the "Palm Bay" Collection. Id love to go screen shot and post so because we all know the proof is in the pudding when it comes to Sarah.
Truthfully, im against the whole white fox boutique thing not just because of Sarah but also because I dont agree with fast fashion. And I definitely dont agree with her making profits off of her bah bah black sheep by selling fast fashion and promoting a "healthy sustainable" lifestyle. The two just are absolutely counter productive of the meaning of each other.

HE DID NOT!! You have got to be kidding!! he used the fires as a background and promotion for her Mazda photos.... Thats just sickening and wrong. How insensitive and disrespectful and much of a low life can you be!
He did his part..... LOL! What a freaking joke! You cant even defend that! He is supposed to be all proud aussie and holy-er than thou and he goes and does that and then has the audacity to defend himself.... Like naaaah bro you dont get to defend from that. Sometimes you are just wrong.

I found this of the fire car photo shoot! What a grimey human! There’s plenty of ways to photoshop or edit (you and Sarah do it all the time...you know this) without having to make and advertisement which turns into money off of people’s homes burning and wildlife dying!
I’m disgusted with this act and I’m not even from Australia.
8B97E435-7535-4B11-869F-4ABF71DF8D2C.jpeg

They even mention in captions and photos that they are evacuated but still taking photos. These people will sell the souls and devastation of others to make a buck. Disgusting. These are all the photos and videos that Kurt worked on.... literally says Australia’s burning at the bottom

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Do you have a picture of the suits/brand that Sarah ripped off for the "Palm Bay" Collection. Id love to go screen shot and post so because we all know the proof is in the pudding when it comes to Sarah.

fadf.PNG

https://www.palmbayswimwear.com/product-page/coogee-red there you go ;) this one is exact copy of the blue one she wears in her insta post. and lol dont get me started with the pricing.

BTW did someone get a screenshot of the Mazda post that Kurt took down? I cant see pictures on the other thread and was so confused haha since the post is gone now. but did anyone catch it and/or any comments? also screenshots from Mazda's response? it would be helpful if they would be posted to both threads but i understand that not everyone on the other forum knows about this one here..

That last comment! "#nothingsuss" :ROFLMAO:

Best thing that's happening is that more people are seeing their true colours and calling them out. When she first launched products, nobody questioned her at all. They didn't even notice her protein balls were a stolen recipe. Now, there are comments at every turn (in spite of her censoring everything) and people are seeing through the tit!

I'm so happy that people reported them to Mazda and to Palm Bay Swimwear! It's awesome because Sarah and Kurt cannot censor those comments and will be held accountable for their actions.

Still shaking my head over the insensitivity around Kurt's shoot with the fires in the background. Seems to have been really immature and ignorant about it all.... but, that's how they are about everything! 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for posting all these screenshots! (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That last comment! "#nothingsuss" :ROFLMAO:

Best thing that's happening is that more people are seeing their true colours and calling them out. When she first launched products, nobody questioned her at all. They didn't even notice her protein balls were a stolen recipe. Now, there are comments at every turn (in spite of her censoring everything) and people are seeing through the tit!

I'm so happy that people reported them to Mazda and to Palm Bay Swimwear! It's awesome because Sarah and Kurt cannot censor those comments and will be held accountable for their actions.

Still shaking my head over the insensitivity around Kurt's shoot with the fires in the background. Seems to have been really immature and ignorant about it all.... but, that's how they are about everything! 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for posting all these screenshots! (y)
I’m still kinda in disbelief about the whole photos in the fire thing and then his response... like I didn’t think even they could be that low!
Truly it’s a great way to let brands know by commenting on their social media with issues with influencers or in Sarah’s case. A complete copy.
Is Sarah the one that got sezzzrants taken down? And if so how?

I’m still kinda in disbelief about the whole photos in the fire thing and then his response... like I didn’t think even they could be that low!
Truly it’s a great way to let brands know by commenting on their social media with issues with influencers or in Sarah’s case. A complete copy.
Is Sarah the one that got sezzzrants taken down? And if so how?
The one thing I've figured out is that these two will sink to depths unheard of. There is no such thing as too low for them because they have no moral or ethical standards whatsoever.

I don't know what happened to Sezzzrants. It just disappeared. I'm of the opinion that Sarah got it taken down but I don't know how she would have done. She may have reported it as a copyright infringement of some sort? I'm not sure, though.

The one thing I've figured out is that these two will sink to depths unheard of. There is no such thing as too low for them because they have no moral or ethical standards whatsoever.

I don't know what happened to Sezzzrants. It just disappeared. I'm of the opinion that Sarah got it taken down but I don't know how she would have done. She may have reported it as a copyright infringement of some sort? I'm not sure, though.
Copyright infringement? Hahaha that’s funny. We gave her all the credit on there. It was very evident it was her photos and her posts

Let’s see what happens.
1A654119-BEF4-4E75-9F57-07676C0D453F.jpeg

• Heart
Ooh brilliant work! I wonder if they'll respond to you. 🍿
I wish I had thought to contact Slinkii when she stole their line! Those polka dots were a direct rip off! I posted about it on the gossip threads and I wrote to Sarah about it, but never thought to include Slinkii. I'll be more thorough in the future!

I wish I had thought to contact Slinkii when she stole their line! Those polka dots were a direct rip off! I posted about it on the gossip threads and I wrote to Sarah about it, but never thought to include Slinkii. I'll be more thorough in the future!
I figured with Sarah she is going to delete and block the comments so might as well comment on brands and dm them directly. It’s not right she and whitefox and kurt can just rip off work and creativity of others and make a cash cow for it. I am going to try and do more commenting and messaging of brands as needed to try and make a difference. The truth is right there, it just needs to be seen in the light

Like come on!
same name: Palm Bay
Same material: rouching
Same style and cut

61633F0D-2E99-4E7F-81F7-1FBF693A79CD.jpeg
83519AD8-EAE1-48EB-873E-319ED661B890.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
White fox responded... I blocked out the names for privacy.

Attachments

Excellent! I believe this was something we'd talked about...Holding them accountable elsewhere where they couldn't simply delete and block to pretend they only ever had glowing praise. Besides highlighting how controlling and obsessive they are, describing their behaviour on accounts they don't/can't control facilitates the conversation they've been trying to block . How quickly others are seeing them for who and what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.