Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but I have to say this after watching those stories.

I CAN NOT STAND when youtubers say "I have no time to edit" "sorry i didn't get up a video" but they spend a huge amount of their day doing nothing around their house. She said I only have two hours when fox naps to get my work done, clean the house, cook for him, yada yada.
Does she seriously think that she needs to sit with him and watch him play for the other 10 hours he is awake?
Does she not think it would be good for him to maybe play on his own and explore and be imaginative for a while, while she works?
Does she not know about playpens for young children where they can sit in and play for at least an hour or two while she does her work?
Does she really think that her life is sooo hard and if she stories and says how "busy" she is being a mum that people will have sympathy for her?

Sarah said she had been editing the reno vlog number 2 for over two weeks and still isn't done because Kurt has been out of town this weekend for a wedding and she is a single parent taking care of fox.
I am sorry!! but this is your job, i understand you are a mum too, but lots of people are mums and have a job. I even just started following a new YouTube who has two young girls, is in nursing school, does every other day vlog uploads for five years, has a husband, and one of her daughters has a chronic major medical condition. <----That is a hustler! That is a woman to aspire to be.

Like don't make up excuses Sarah. She rants on and on about how she are such a hard worker, and always talk about being productive and how she think she is a boss milf babe or whatever she calls it. She is such a friggin loser! Its disgusting.
I would like to give a shout out to all the actual mums that work their asses off and are killing it as a mum and balancing their jobs that bring home the bacon too!
Sarah is soooo full of bullsh*t with these "I have no time to edit" "i've been editing for two weeks" "Im a single mum" "Im just going to have a play day with fox all day long today on a thursday". How do people not see how friggin lazy and crappy her work ethic is. While I will say its nice she has the luxury of working from home, and she has a small child that needs attention and thats all great, but practice what you preach. Do your work and don't be lazy. She seriously use to upload 3 times a week, and now its like ummmmm maybe one on a good week.

I hope this bothers other people too

Reactions: 4
Her sob stories omg!!! Kurt literally works from home, for someone so "hard working" and "girl boss" she's a major co dependant.. I have two kids, my family live out of state and my partner works 6 days up to 13 or 14 hours a day. What did she think being a mum was like? the ignorance is real.

Reactions: 3
Her sob stories omg!!! Kurt literally works from home, for someone so "hard working" and "girl boss" she's a major co dependant.. I have two kids, my family live out of state and my partner works 6 days up to 13 or 14 hours a day. What did she think being a mum was like? the ignorance is real.
Oh my gosh! I literally came back on to talk about it! She is crying because Kurt is away and it’s so hard to support him in his dreams but she is left and prioritizing her stuff so she can’t go on trips.
she is also doing this on the internet so that he will see, and he will come back to her feeling guilty, instead of having a private adult conversation with your partner about it. Not blasting him on it, on the internet.
She also compares herself to “military mums” where their partner is gone for “3 weeks or something”...... they typically are gone for months and months and don’t have the choice to not go Sarah.
you don’t have it any harder than another mum, but you seem to complain about it all the time online to gain sympathy from your sheep.

&& what’s with the double rings still?? Wouldn’t this have been the perfect time to get that sized since you are just in the house all week being a mum and he is gone for the week? Or how about that you had the double rings on in your airplane photo when you where leaving Hawaii....seems way way way too suspicious. They are already married I’m sure, Sarah always brags about how religious she is and goes to church, so they def did before they had the baby. Other influencers I’ve seen just get temporary clear things that they put on the back of their ring when their engagement ring was too large. No Sarah is a secondary plain gold band. Definitely wanted to seem like she is already married with her instagram family when they go get coffee, or they are already married and she is a liar.
most get their engagement ring resized fairly soon after getting it. And it typically doesn’t take that many days. So I am pretty confident it’s one of those two situations.
playing the part of we are married and here is our perfect family or we are already married and I just wore a wedding band since when we got legally married and now I added my engagement ring too it. & Yesterday in her stories, she said they are all going to tazmania this upcoming weekend for her "i dont know what to call them, oh yeah my sister-in-laws and brother-in-law's wedding"-Sarah. If you weren't married yet, most people would say my future SIL/BIL.
Also woulda been weird if they bought their family home together before they were legally married/engaged for financial reasons/deeds if they weren’t married legally like they say they are.

Last edited:
Let’s just say it.
Fox was just the next stage in her plan.
BUT - She didn’t think it through.
She didn’t realise life changes after having a child and will never be the same again. You just manage your life differently. And sure you love your kid and he’s a blessing and all that but a kid and marriage were just the next step because it would give her content and it could all be sponsored and paid for.

I have two kids, a partner and we both work full time and my social media is managed when I can actually manage it and that’s usually when I’m sitting on the toilet or sleepily before going to bed. She should be ashamed of herself and her attention seeking reason for having Fox.

You guys pretty much covered her ridiculous sob stories. Those crocodile tears were 100% designed to guilt and shame Kurt into coming home asap.

For all her crying, let's be clear about some facts:
- Kurt was gone 2.5 days, not 1 week as she claimed.
- She has help: she has admitted to a nanny, her parents, her sisters all being around the corner and helping her with Fox, and she has said they get cleaners for the flat.
- She intentionally weaponized her stans yet again to go attack Kurt, thereby thoroughly ruining the wedding for him. He had to delete all the comments on his post from her crazed fans.
- Fox was crying throughout her insta stories, and instead of soothing him like any normal mother would, she took it as an opportunity to document herself wallowing in self-pity, explaining how tired, resentful and abandoned she feels. I wonder how tired and abandoned Fox was feeling with her blatantly ignoring him?!

In addition to the crocodile tears, the other site has a post from Sarah's father about her bushfire fundraiser. I've attached the screenshot from the user who posted it.
Cross-posting my thoughts on this:
On her dad's Facebook post, I'm disappointed. He may be subjective because it's his daughter, but as a grown-up and a church-goer, did he think it was okay to 1) hold onto the donations like she did, and 2) call us names for pointing out she had a responsibility to donate that money asap.
The funny thing is, we're careful not to call her names- sometimes posters make mistakes and get harsh but all the users keep each other in check so we don't go too far. Everyone who has ever taken a criticism too far has apologized and corrected course. Meanwhile, here's her dad calling us the scum of the earth and lamenting our inability to worship at the alter of Sarah.
All those times I posted wondering what her family thinks of her lies, manipulation, plagiarism and bitchy attitude towards her followers who have literally paid for her McMansions. The fact that her family supports her and is publicly bashing people for literally asking where their donations went answers my question.

In thinking it over, I take back a little of what I said. I would expect her father to believe her version of events and defend her.
Perhaps her family doesn't realize that every single one of her products is a rip-off, and that everything she says is a lie.
I can appreciate him wanting to stand up for her if he perceived the commentary was unjust.
However, he should not have taken to social media to rant. That is immature and is exactly a move out of Sarah's playbook. Nor should he have resorted to name-calling, because that is beneath a man of his age.
Truly, he should have wondered why people were asking where the donations went. Did that not indicate to her family that something was amiss? Surely they noticed she sat on the donations for 2 weeks and only moved when she was reported.

Had she donated immediately, I would have been the first to praise her (as I often do when she gets things right). But the way she did this to increase her social media profile, without any sense of responsibility of the people's money she held in her account, or the charities that were waiting and in need of those donations, then skimming the deductible tax off the total amount raised, and then not even contributing to the donations with her own money, on top of making herself seem like a victim whilst people were losing their homes and lives all around her...that is all inexcusable.
It's crazy that she has done something this awful and has gotten away with it. It's crazier still that in the face of legitimate questions (I donated, where is my money going?) her father chose to respond in the manner that she would, instead of having a talk with his daughter to make sure she was doing the right thing. Although, I suppose, she is too old to be parented (?)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
You guys pretty much covered her ridiculous sob stories. Those crocodile tears were 100% designed to guilt and shame Kurt into coming home asap.

For all her crying, let's be clear about some facts:
- Kurt was gone 2.5 days, not 1 week as she claimed.
- She has help: she has admitted to a nanny, her parents, her sisters all being around the corner and helping her with Fox, and she has said they get cleaners for the flat.
- She intentionally weaponized her stans yet again to go attack Kurt, thereby thoroughly ruining the wedding for him. He had to delete all the comments on his post from her crazed fans.
- Fox was crying throughout her insta stories, and instead of soothing him like any normal mother would, she took it as an opportunity to document herself wallowing in self-pity, explaining how tired, resentful and abandoned she feels. I wonder how tired and abandoned Fox was feeling with her blatantly ignoring him?!

In addition to the crocodile tears, the other site has a post from Sarah's father about her bushfire fundraiser. I've attached the screenshot from the user who posted it.
Cross-posting my thoughts on this:
On her dad's Facebook post, I'm disappointed. He may be subjective because it's his daughter, but as a grown-up and a church-goer, did he think it was okay to 1) hold onto the donations like she did, and 2) call us names for pointing out she had a responsibility to donate that money asap.
The funny thing is, we're careful not to call her names- sometimes posters make mistakes and get harsh but all the users keep each other in check so we don't go too far. Everyone who has ever taken a criticism too far has apologized and corrected course. Meanwhile, here's her dad calling us the scum of the earth and lamenting our inability to worship at the alter of Sarah.
All those times I posted wondering what her family thinks of her lies, manipulation, plagiarism and bitchy attitude towards her followers who have literally paid for her McMansions. The fact that her family supports her and is publicly bashing people for literally asking where their donations went answers my question.

In thinking it over, I take back a little of what I said. I would expect her father to believe her version of events and defend her.
Perhaps her family doesn't realize that every single one of her products is a rip-off, and that everything she says is a lie.
I can appreciate him wanting to stand up for her if he perceived the commentary was unjust.
However, he should not have taken to social media to rant. That is immature and is exactly a move out of Sarah's playbook. Nor should he have resorted to name-calling, because that is beneath a man of his age.
Truly, he should have wondered why people were asking where the donations went. Did that not indicate to her family that something was amiss? Surely they noticed she sat on the donations for 2 weeks and only moved when she was reported.

Had she donated immediately, I would have been the first to praise her (as I often do when she gets things right). But the way she did this to increase her social media profile, without any sense of responsibility of the people's money she held in her account, or the charities that were waiting and in need of those donations, then skimming the deductible tax off the total amount raised, and then not even contributing to the donations with her own money, on top of making herself seem like a victim whilst people were losing their homes and lives all around her...that is all inexcusable.
It's crazy that she has done something this awful and has gotten away with it. It's crazier still that in the face of legitimate questions (I donated, where is my money going?) her father chose to respond in the manner that she would, instead of having a talk with his daughter to make sure she was doing the right thing. Although, I suppose, she is too old to be parented (?)
Sorry just pulling a bit because the rest of this is so beautifully written and truthful.

Why did she even need to take the tax part off the total amount?

Why didn’t she ever state this during any point during her raising of the funds?
-surely the smart boss milf babe whatever she wants to call herself would have know about this small snag before running her fund raising especially after the $1 fiasco.

Why would it have been so hard to say “I will donate all of the proceeds except the tax amount” and while I know that doesn’t sound great that’s the honest forward thing to do.

Or better yet, why didn’t see donate whatever the equivalent of the tax amount taken off to bring the number back up to the total amount that originally was 100% proceeds.

I saw sooooo many other influencers that added a bunch of their own money to top off amounts that they raised. And I mean topped off money that was in the tens of thousands. Why couldn’t Sarah have done this.

&& did any one ever find out what happened to the sezzyrantss page?

I noticed Sarah looks quite a bit different in this photo then in her “I don’t edit my photos or my body, I only use kurts presets”
***disclaimer: this is not to shame her or her body in any way . it’s merely to show a comparison

Attachments

Last edited:
@HolyMamaYoutubeDrama , I'm with you on this- none of it makes sense. She shouldn't have skimmed the tax off the donation because that would be reimbursed to her anyway- there is always a tax deduction in the case of a charitable donation. It seems she's taken it as a profit for herself.

And of course she should have donated in addition to the amount raised. How ridiculous was it to just donate her followers' money?! They could have donated directly, they did not need to divert it through her account. All that does is increase her social media engagement and perhaps give her better interest rates/ higher loan approvals on her business account (at the bank) because such large figures moved through it (?). If anything, this should have showed her followers how cheap she is when it comes to parting with her own $$$ but how happy she is to take other people's and claim the credit for their good deeds.

I find it in really poor taste that her father reacted as she would have. I'm so disappointed in it. She has the emotional maturity of a petulant child, but you would think her father would be wiser in his choice of response, no? He really should have wondered what his daughter did to provoke people into reporting her to the ACCC- namely, she held onto charitable donations for 2 weeks and may not have donated for several more weeks had she not been reported.

This whole thing still makes my blood boil, particularly after the $1 activation, the "we're poor" comment made from McMansion #2, delaying the donations, and then skimming the tax off of the total. She had so many large scale PR disasters around this one issue that it boggles the mind.

She's one of the most rotten influenzas around right now. Despicable behaviour all around.

I've no idea what she's up to these days. I'm not really keeping up, but I'm sure there's a lot of her moaning about how hard her life is, along with her neglecting Abby, shaming Kurt and eating powders. Riveting stuff! :rolleyes: Her followers must be catching on to her negativity, surely.

new here... ok. so.
i didn't know much about sarah but came across one of her posts on instagram (about her weekly dinners) and decided to ask what sort of certification she has - university degree or health certification and i noticed that she was liking and commenting on everyone else's responses but not mine. then an hour later she deleted my question. at first i thought it was a mistake so i asked again.. and she BLOCKED ME! i am honestly shocked. what kind of person does that?

now i know she doesn't have a degree or any form of certifications but why not just say it?

i honestly just can't believe.....
Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 11.53.35 AM.png
IMG_0307.PNG
IMG_0305.PNG

new here... ok. so.
i didn't know much about sarah but came across one of her posts on instagram (about her weekly dinners) and decided to ask what sort of certification she has - university degree or health certification and i noticed that she was liking and commenting on everyone else's responses but not mine. then an hour later she deleted my question. at first i thought it was a mistake so i asked again.. and she BLOCKED ME! i am honestly shocked. what kind of person does that?

now i know she doesn't have a degree or any form of certifications but why not just say it?

View attachment 90506 . View attachment 90507 View attachment 90508
Not suprised thats typical of her. Should watch her videos aswell, she thinks she cured her cin3 naturally and tells her audience what she did to reverse cancerous cells. No degree related to that either.
She was studying to be a teacher before she dropped out to be a holistic princess YouTube sensation.

new here... ok. so.

Sorry that happened to you but, unfortunately, it is par for the course with her.
She deletes and blocks anyone who asks her an innocent question for fear of her true colours being exposed. If people realized just how unqualified she is, they may stop drinking the koolaid.

It's also typical that she starts the process by first liking her stans comments and then deleting your post. This is how she weaponizes her stans and validates their attacks on anyone who dares ask a question, and once the stans get that like from her they double down and attack harder, and then when Sarah's sure you got a fair bit of hate come at you, she deletes the original question so that there's no evidence of this online bullying.
It gets quite aggressive and I've had people DM me some really nasty, hateful things because I asked simple questions of their queen and she encouraged them to attack me. :rolleyes:

Sarah has a high school education, an online marketing course certification (she claims but there's no evidence of her doing it), and 2 years at university training to be a kindergarten teacher (she dropped out when she got signed to an agency for her Youtube content). She also claims to have been certified as a ballet and gymnastics coach, although looking at her technique it would seem she took classes as a child but never progressed, so you can decide for yourself what our pathological liar has actually studied and trained in. All evidence points to highschool and an (irrelevant to her current career) kindergarten teaching course that she never completed.

However, she believes she is qualified to:
- give medical advice (on how to cure cancer, no less, because she knows better than the evil western doctors),
- regularly dole out exercise advice/guides (which I assure you will certainly lead to injury),
- and provide nutrition advice, as well as treatment plans for 'food intolerances' (in spite of her raging eating disorder and the fact that she has never been diagnosed with intolerances but pretends to have them). :rolleyes:
- She also believes she is a qualified relationship coach, although she constantly undermines, publicly shames, and dismisses everything Kurt does as a partner and a father.
- Oh, and I mustn't forget that she's also an expert interior designer, so long as you stick to Pepto Bismol pink and sandy beige for your colour palate; all other colours are not earthy-beachy-insta-worthy, dahlings!

It is under the guise of all these "qualifications" that she is now hosting a "wellness" retreat in Bali that will set her followers back $3000, plus an added fee if they wish to upgrade their rooms. :oops:
Who wouldn't want to fork out a small fortune to learn poor exercise form, get pro-ana tips, and watch a grown woman demean and undermine her boyfriend in real-time because she is a #domesticprincess and this is the kind of relationship her followers should aspire to.
That retreat is a gift to her fans, I tell you! :LOL:

Since you're new to her, I would strongly suggest you read through this thread and see just how vile a human being she is. There are few influenzas who are as devious as she is.

Edit: I apologize if there are any lines in my post that may not objectively make sense (such as the 'domestic princess' hashtag); these references may not be familiar to you as you're new to her content. I hope my general points remain quite clear, even if the inside jokes are not. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Let's just call it what it is: A scam. She knows it for what it is, otherwise she wouldn't panic-block every last person who asks her on what basis she is giving health advice and selling wellness products with claims to cure illnesses. It's got Belle Gibson written all over it.

X-posting myself:

Here's where the "she's just talking about her own experiences, she's not forcing us to buy her products" argument her stans give in the face of any and all criticism falls apart. The whole premise of her brand is that she supposedly stands out as being Raw and Real on health and wellness. If she were only sharing her lived experiences and describing the methods that helped her, that'd be well and good. Viewers on all income levels could exchange ideas for easily accessible, natural methods of supporting their health. However, that's not what it is. Her viewers are as lost in the dark as she is, and she exploits that misinformation to sell them products that are

1) untested/unverifiable
2) expensive and therefore exclusionary
3) frankly pretty ableist in flogging holistic intervention as an exclusive privilege that chronically ill people cannot access from their health professionals, and reducing illness to a personal failing

She is the same as every other 'health influencer' that exploits the vulnerability and desperation of her viewers who are suffering and in pain and aren't getting answers from trained, experienced medical professionals. To position herself as an authority on holistic health, but refuse to pursue appropriate training and certification to inform such practices, reveals how disingenuous she is.

No, nobody HAS to follow everything she says or does. But millions DO because they have invested in an idea of her as being truthful and her products as legitimate. Someone they identify with, someone they want to model themselves on, surely wouldn't manipulate their despair, right? She'd give them information and remedies that she made sure were tested and evaluated for accuracy so it does what it says on the tin, surely? No way would she just pull recipes from the work of others and pass them off as her own, without the approval of a nutritionist, or an integrative pharmacist, or having it verified to meet the Australian Certified Organic Standard. She'd hold herself and her brand to a high standard and take steps to demonstrate that her claims are accurate, which would legitimize her label, would it not?

So it should worry everyone that she's not doing any of this. It should be a huge red flag that, instead of basing her brand on practical, affordable, accessible ways of supporting health and wellbeing, she just pumps out product after product expecting people to pay without question, prioritizing profit over welfare. It should set off alarm bells that she wipes clean any trace of questions or criticism about her claims, and refuses to show any research. I argue that yes, for her to create a health-based brand, all this isn't even touching the bare minimum. Her stans' standards are non-existent, and she knowingly abuses their blind faith.

• Heart
@drunkatvogue and @PineappleQueen19 Awesome posts!!!

I decided to check the other thread today and found this little beauty! It seems Sarah's sister has called out her behaviour on reddit! I cannot stress just how happy this has made me! I'm so glad her sisters can see through her tit and are normal, rational humans.
Coupled with the post from her father earlier, it seems Sarah's parents enable her insanity, but the rest of the family have cottoned on to her b.s.

And the brilliant investigators on the other site have cross-referenced the instances in these posts and this reddit post is definitely about Sarah. Tahlia graduated last year and Emily's birthday was 2 days before this post was made. So the references to the vegetable loaf (for graduation) and coconut ice (birthday) sync precisely. 🍿

Also, courtesy of @drunkatvogue, here's video of Sarah saying she made the coconut block for her sister.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@drunkatvogue and @PineappleQueen19 Awesome posts!!!

I decided to check the other thread today and found this little beauty! It seems Sarah's sister has called out her behaviour on reddit! I cannot stress just how happy this has made me! I'm so glad her sisters can see through her tit and are normal, rational humans.
Coupled with the post from her father earlier, it seems Sarah's parents enable her insanity, but the rest of the family have cottoned on to her b.s.

And the brilliant investigators on the other site have cross-referenced the instances in these posts and this reddit post is definitely about Sarah. Tahlia graduated last year and Emily's birthday was 2 days before this post was made. So the references to the vegetable loaf (for graduation) and coconut ice (birthday) sync precisely. 🍿

Also, courtesy of @drunkatvogue, here's video of Sarah saying she made the coconut block for her sister.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is the best ever!!!!!! She's a selfish idiot

See? Even just from describing the behaviour, the redditors in the comments can see how disordered and selfish it is. She's losing the ability to relate on basic, essential levels to her own family and consider that others do not live like her.

I don’t know if this has already been addressed on this thread - but did anyone else notice that after Whitney Simmons posted a video on her channel of her trying Sarah’s Body Bloom and made a few comments about how you have to stir between every sip that Sarah addressed it on her channel? She said that due to a mix of pre and probiotics, the product will seperate so you have to keep stirring it and now she always has a spoon in every photo? To be honest, I’ve never tried it as I’d rather the beauty chef, but also I once purchased her Bliss Balls and without fail, every time I ate one I got a stomach ache so I had to give them away

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hey guys.. this is my first post on this thread or any thread for that matter. I have been following (or really just watching) sarah's day videos and insta stories for quite some time. was enjoying them up until the hard sell of products which i would never buy. But mainly I am here because I feel really sorry for kurt. He literally has to follow her around and be spoken to like a cockroach by her. She berates him at every chance she gets, she is so disrespectful - even when he was taking photos for a campaign and she says "you work for me remember" pffft.. ease up woman. The fact he is busy working and goes away for shoots because he is actually employed and then she openly bags him out on instagram and knowing he would see it would make him feel horrible. She needs to take a good hard look at herself. I really feel for him and her family. She even use to be really good friends with another instagrammer "nourish naturally". They use to go for walks together etc and nothing any more. Sarah didn't even have the decency to 'like' any of her photos when she had her baby. She really is separating herself from the real world and now i can't look away - i must keep watching. She goes away to family weddings and has the nerve to whinge the whole time about how it was such an inconvenience and how they only ate 'normal food' ... girl we all eat normal food. And then whinges again when she goes on her family trip. If i was her family I would uninvite her and her ungratefulness. I have never seen someone that has life so easy, whinge so much.

In regard to her Body Bloom it’s very similar to Plexus’ Pink Drink. Which is a gut health drink and part of a MLM business (I sell it and please don’t judge me). When I first saw her tout it I was like again, another copy of an established product.

I'm continuing to be disgusted and frustrated by Sarah's approach to coronavirus. Her unrelenting gym attendance, and going to cafes, and cavalier attitude reeks. Then in this comment she says we should show "common sense" and support local businesses - she doesn't mention any of the measures we should be taking (not even handwashing, social distancing etc), she honestly doesn't care one bit about this virus. We should support local businesses but we have to be careful. Our local cafe is taking phone orders, and is happy to bring the orders outside to you, so you don't have to go into their cafe, which is awesome. They've also changed and minimised their seating. I'm going to attach some replies, there's quite a few, sorry for the spam, but wanted to put them somewhere in case they get deleted (sorry, I hope they're in the right order...) ETA - I think the attachments are in reverse order - read the last one first, soz

Attachments

Not saying what this person is saying is okay.
but Sarah’s posting of it when the persons name is clearly visible is unacceptable. Sarah has played this game wayyyyy too many times she knows exactly that leaving it will get her sheep to go attack which is what she wants. Just wanted to document it on here.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.