Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have the fires in the background of this?!?
I live in Canberra and I’m so effing angry right now.
I saw those! She also in insta stories yesterday when over to kurt on his computer while he was eating these and goes "those are so sick. did it ruin your camera, the dirt and smoke?" like basically pointing to the entire thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
That last comment! "#nothingsuss" :ROFLMAO:

Best thing that's happening is that more people are seeing their true colours and calling them out. When she first launched products, nobody questioned her at all. They didn't even notice her protein balls were a stolen recipe. Now, there are comments at every turn (in spite of her censoring everything) and people are seeing through the tit!

I'm so happy that people reported them to Mazda and to Palm Bay Swimwear! It's awesome because Sarah and Kurt cannot censor those comments and will be held accountable for their actions.

Still shaking my head over the insensitivity around Kurt's shoot with the fires in the background. Seems to have been really immature and ignorant about it all.... but, that's how they are about everything! 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for posting all these screenshots! (y)
I haven't gotten to the end of all the new posts, but please tell more. I never heard about the stolen recipe and I'm not surprised, she has a knack for sneaking out from trouble.

I haven't gotten to the end of all the new posts, but please tell more. I never heard about the stolen recipe and I'm not surprised, she has a knack for sneaking out from trouble.
The protein balls were eerily similar to a standard recipe from a bodybuilding website.
This was years ago so I only remember small bits of detail. It was the first time I realized she was plagiarizing.

From what I recall, she did a home delivery when she launched the balls (I don't remember if it was 1 person or several people she delivered to) and she posted a video of her making the delivery on her insta. Some pink / fairy godmother situation with her knocking on the door of the person who bought the protein balls to personally deliver their order.
In the comments of that post, people immediately started saying that the ingredients on the box were eerily similar to a recipe that was posted on some (possibly vegan?) bodybuilding site. Then several people put in the website's name and thread where the recipe could be found and were telling everyone that there was no need to spend $20 when you could make your own for $2! :ROFLMAO:
Of course, she deleted all those comments, but they were up long enough for a lot of people to see. I looked into the original recipe at the time and it really did have all the same ingredients Sarah used.

After those comments were deleted, I never saw another mention of her stealing the recipe. It's never even mentioned on the gossip threads- nobody goes back that far; everyone focuses on what she's doing wrong now (which is plenty).
The thing is Sarah didn't change over time, she was always like this! 🤷

I wasn't on these gossip forums at the time (wasn't even aware of them) so I didn't think to save any of that recipe info, but it did wake me up to Sarah's ways! That's when I realized I didn't want to follow someone who would openly steal a popular recipe and claim it to be their own 'after lots of testing and hard work.'
Little did I know then how many more ideas she would go on to steal to build her empire. :cautious:

Edit: So. Many. Typos. LOL!

I saw those! She also in insta stories yesterday when over to kurt on his computer while he was eating these and goes "those are so sick. did it ruin your camera, the dirt and smoke?" like basically pointing to the entire thing.
Speechless. Utterly sickening. :sick:
These two morons made a child! A child who will grow up with their (lack of) values. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The protein balls were eerily similar to a standard recipe from a bodybuilding website.
This was years ago so I only remember small bits of detail. It was the first time I realized she was plagiarizing.

From what I recall, she did a home delivery when she launched the balls (I don't remember if it was 1 person or several people she delivered to) and she posted a video of her making the delivery on her insta. Some pink / fairy godmother situation with her knocking on the door of the person who bought the protein balls to personally deliver their order.
In the comments of that post, people immediately started saying that the ingredients on the box were eerily similar to a recipe that was posted on some (possibly vegan?) bodybuilding site. Then several people put in the website's name and thread where the recipe could be found and were telling everyone that there was no need to spend $20 when you could make your own for $2! :ROFLMAO:
Of course, she deleted all those comments, but they were up long enough for a lot of people to see. I looked into the original recipe at the time and it really did have all the same ingredients Sarah used.

After those comments were deleted, I never saw another mention of her stealing the recipe. It's never even mentioned on the gossip threads- nobody goes back that far; everyone focuses on what she's doing wrong now (which is plenty).
The thing is Sarah didn't change over time, she was always like this! 🤷
I can't wait to see how many of these recipes in her new "cookbook project" aka another e book, will be copy cat recipes too. Since copying is Sarah's style.
She already in one vlog bought a set of veggie burgers from the store and said "I am going to try these, and then look at the ingredients and recreate them myself if they are good"
NEWS FLASH! Copying a recipe that is already made does not make you a chef.

I have a feeling this is going to be a topic that goes way over the heads of many of her sheep as she always acts like she just takes whatever is in her fridge and makes up her own recipe, where she really just uses previously made recipes.
Its like making brownies, there is certain ingredients you need to make it rise and cook. Just because Sarah subs in loving earth chocolate and tropeaka cocoa powder instead of nestles doesn't mean she made up her own recipe.

Reactions: 6
(I've put this on both threads too). So yesterday elsaswholesomelife put up some stories on insta sharing some hate messages she had been receiving. I've attached one of them below (it is explicit and extremely vile). The reason I wanted to put it on here is to show what actual haters and trolls look like. This message is disgusting and as I said very vile.

Sarah, if you read this, this is what a hater is. What haters are not, Sarah, is people who ask for receipts for donations, people have questions about whether something is actually healthy, people who have a different opinion to you about exercise or food.

For me, I come here because I personally believe Sarah's lifestyle is generally unhealthy and extreme. I worry for young impressionable followers who hang on her every word, and try to mould their life after her. If they are struggling, finding themselves over-exercising, hating on their bodies, restricting food - then hopefully they find GG, which shows that her lifestyle is not healthy, her views are not healthy. And there is a place to expose her lies, her rip-offs, her scandals, of which there are numerous. This is especially important as she deletes any and all comments she perceives as negative.

The majority of people are here I believe for the same or similar reason. I would go so far as to say people even care what happens to Sarah. It's not nice seeing someone spiralling with their exercise/food for photo shoots and wed shreds.

PS. As far as being a foodie goes, Sarah, take a look at elsaswholesomelife, she is a real foodie. She travels the world and is always trying new food. She has two cookbooks, which she has written with innovative and delicious recipes. She has had her struggles in the past with "clean eating" and has been very open about it. She also has a degree from university and is a qualified dietitian. So, yes, she has the usual influencer issues - consumerism, curated posed lifestyle, freebies and associated sponcon, some lip fillers which she seriously IMO doesn't need - but she also has substance and education, and genuinely seems a sweet person who cares about the environment. And no one, whether Ellie or Sarah or anyone else, deserves that kind of hate.

1580686742717.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does it bother the rest of you the way she puts her eating issues on her child? She has repeatedly said "This child [Fox] can eat all day long" "He eats soooo much" "He never stops eating"....

Its your child, he eats what you give him or put in front of him. While yes children need to eat and I applaud that you are giving him real food over fruit roll ups, you still cant over feed him. You control how much he eats and when he has finished "his plate" he is then done eating..

I don't mean to come off as a mum-shamer or anything like that, but I feel like this is a really simple statement that she somehow makes so over complicated and I fear that years down the road this is going to cause her son to have all of her made up eating issues "over eat" "gluten intolerant" "dairy" yada yada...

and PS, it's clearly studied and proven in medical journals that unless you have full blown celiac disease most people in this world are not actually gluten intolerant. Now a days our grains are so processed and bleached that it causes people to have upset stomaches, which is worlds of difference from people with true celiac disease where they get so inflamed and sick that they can dehydrate, put to much stress on their body that they can be hospitalized for days to weeks on end.

I can't stand Sarah's made up issues.
You don't want to eat gluten that fine.
You don't want to eat/drink dairy, thats fine.
You don't want to eat mangos, thats fine.
But do not put a self diagnosed label on it as it takes away from those who have a real medical diagnosis and issue.

Reactions: 3
I can't wait to see how many of these recipes in her new "cookbook project" aka another e book, will be copy cat recipes too. Since copying is Sarah's style.
She already in one vlog bought a set of veggie burgers from the store and said "I am going to try these, and then look at the ingredients and recreate them myself if they are good"
NEWS FLASH! Copying a recipe that is already made does not make you a chef.

I have a feeling this is going to be a topic that goes way over the heads of many of her sheep as she always acts like she just takes whatever is in her fridge and makes up her own recipe, where she really just uses previously made recipes.
Its like making brownies, there is certain ingredients you need to make it rise and cook. Just because Sarah subs in loving earth chocolate and tropeaka cocoa powder instead of nestles doesn't mean she made up her own recipe.
Not just copying recipes, but a lot of the Tropeka dessert creations where she's just whipping up some bars from whatever is in her pantry are recipes actually provided by Tropeaka themselves.
Everyone flogging their powders makes balls, cheesecakes, bars and such- just look at the Tropeaka insta. This is because Tropeaka gives influenzas recipe cards showing them how to use the powders in ways other than basic smoothies, and it's part of the brand partnership to showcase the powders with 'I just created this amazing dessert' so that the sheeple are further encouraged to order the powder and try to recreate the recipe.
Product placements like this are so insidious because people really are not aware that it's all orchestrated to this degree! Yet the influenza gets to act like they are brilliant for 'creating' this 'meal'- and the fans give them all this undue credit for being 'chefs'! Give me a break!

(I've put this on both threads too). So yesterday elsaswholesomelife put up some stories on insta sharing some hate messages she had been receiving. I've attached one of them below (it is explicit and extremely vile). The reason I wanted to put it on here is to show what actual haters and trolls look like. This message is disgusting and as I said very vile.

Sarah, if you read this, this is what a hater is. What haters are not, Sarah, is people who ask for receipts for donations, people have questions about whether something is actually healthy, people who have a different opinion to you about exercise or food.

For me, I come here because I personally believe Sarah's lifestyle is generally unhealthy and extreme. I worry for young impressionable followers who hang on her every word, and try to mould their life after her. If they are struggling, finding themselves over-exercising, hating on their bodies, restricting food - then hopefully they find old threads, which shows that her lifestyle is not healthy, her views are not healthy. And there is a place to expose her lies, her rip-offs, her scandals, of which there are numerous. This is especially important as she deletes any and all comments she perceives as negative.

The majority of people are here I believe for the same or similar reason. I would go so far as to say people even care what happens to Sarah. It's not nice seeing someone spiralling with their exercise/food for photo shoots and wed shreds.

PS. As far as being a foodie goes, Sarah, take a look at elsaswholesomelife, she is a real foodie. She travels the world and is always trying new food. She has two cookbooks, which she has written with innovative and delicious recipes. She has had her struggles in the past with "clean eating" and has been very open about it. She also has a degree from university and is a qualified dietitian. So, yes, she has the usual influencer issues - consumerism, curated posed lifestyle, freebies and associated sponcon, some lip fillers which she seriously IMO doesn't need - but she also has substance and education, and genuinely seems a sweet person who cares about the environment. And no one, whether Ellie or Sarah or anyone else, deserves that kind of hate.

View attachment 79206
This is a sickening example of how ugly social media comments can be. Certainly none of us have ever left messages like that or even wished anything bad to happen to Sarah. In fact, it's the opposite.
I posted regularly warning her about exposing Fox because those images can be embedded on nefarious sites and used in a manner nobody would be able to stomach.
Furthermore, I posted regularly telling her not to make her home location and regular haunts so well known, especially after a fan downloaded and printed pictures of Fox into a baby book for her. His safety and security should be her paramount concern because she has no idea who is lurking in her 1 million follower base. Yet she continues to make her daily movements and location very well known.
A lot of us have been warning her of her ED behaviours and how dangerous it is for her moving forward, and have commented on how unhappy she seems because she's so restricted with her food and exercise rituals.
Now, as in the post above, people are letting her know it's unsafe to project her faux intolerances and food phobias onto Fox!
Many of us are actually telling her things for her own good. It's not hate. It's a social responsibility- a responsibility to herself, her family and her impressionable followers that she herself refuses to take seriously.

She can label everyone a hAtEr to make herself untouchable in her own little echo chamber, but the reality is, anyone reading our forums will see that people are calling her out on facts in instances where her behaviour is outrageous, but nobody is wishing her ill health or anything sinister. If she followed a lot of the advice we've given her, especially on keeping her child secure, she would be better off and safer. But the pwincess knows best. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Guess this is where sezzrants went. I disagree with some of her statements in this comment.
Hypocritical, much? She's the one sending her minions to attack others! She's the one who leaves snarky responses to simple questions (just a few months ago one genuine fan asked her if her Mazda post was an advert, and Sarah snipped back).
Her "tribe" she's so proud of is her echo chamber of yes men (evidently her family and Kurt fall into this category) and stanning sheep grovelling at her feet.
If that's the tribe she claims makes her a better version of herself- that version being the one that sat on her arse instead of donating the charity funds in a time of crisis- then I would hate to think whom Sarah would be without her tribe bettering her.

I cannot with her delusional way of thinking! She's so out of touch with reality, and continues to justify absolutely any of her wrongdoing and simply shuffle the blame onto others (haters, the Labang employee, Fox, Hawaiian Airlines, Abbby).

Sorry, that just spewed out of me at such high speed.

X-posting myself -

Someone who conceptualizes "mean girls" like that not only has enjoyed a life of avoiding genuine criticism, but has usually been the one to conduct herself exactly in the way she describes.

To repost myself:

What "online bullying" actually is: Aggressive, threatening, sharing hurtful or false content, intimidation (making someone genuinely frightened - ie. timid), spreading mean information for the sole purpose of embarrassing someone, manipulating the targets into returning to the platform (ie. hiding negative feedback and flooding the feed with sponcon to try and hide everything else), selective and repetitive oppression, a prolonged and widespread campaign (ie. more than one target)

What it isn't: Asking for updates on Sarah's own donations initiative, bringing facts/evidence-based critiques, responsibly reporting it after repeated refusals to engage, teasing, rejection of ideas/messages/brand, other conflict, disliking them, being bossy or demanding legitimate answers, arguing, adults interacting online ("online bullying" involves minors on both sides - there's a reason adults don't have classes about how to protect themselves from "cyberbullying")

What she's doing in the meantime that constitutes online bullying: Excluding and blocking people from communication, posting inappropriate and unkind comments on public forums, sending insulting communications, a repeated pattern of inappropriate reactions to inquires, using her platform to mock groups and individuals for having the audacity to argue with her, manipulating
No one - here or on her IG - has actively threatened, intimidated, been aggressive, oppressed, or posted inappropriate remarks on her profiles. With the rare exception (and it is impossible to verify whether any of them come from this board, therefore there can be no insinuations), the feedback left for her has been constructive and coming from a place of concern and frustration for her increasingly problematic behaviour. Identifying these repetitive actions to bring them to her attention is not bullying.

No one actually wishes her harm. Let's make that abundantly clear. We are gathered here because we, as former fans, can no longer support her questionable conduct, and have reasonable grounds for feeling this way. Sarah poses a legitimate risk to the health and wellbeing of the community, has exploited tragedy for content on more than one occasion, and plagiarized content and ideas to pass them off as her own.

Her response to receiving criticism is no realistic measure of the impact or implications of that criticism. She perceives a greater threat than what really exists. The threat is to her brand as a universally-beloved Holistic Goddess. In the pursuit of maintaining that image of authority, she has sought to silence anyone who has any negative word to say about her. She deletes and blocks comments, encourages her supporters to harass and threaten individuals, and discourages any sharing of information that is relative to her fans' ongoing investment in her products (and the claims she makes about the quality of those products).

Characterizing this as "bullying" and creating a narrative with her as a victim is not just immature - it's self-absorbed. She is no angel. She perpetuates the bullying she claims to be receiving. Sarah can add this to her ever-growing list of lies.

• Heart

For me, I come here because I personally believe Sarah's lifestyle is generally unhealthy and extreme. I worry for young impressionable followers who hang on her every word, and try to mould their life after her. If they are struggling, finding themselves over-exercising, hating on their bodies, restricting food - then hopefully they find old threads, which shows that her lifestyle is not healthy, her views are not healthy. And there is a place to expose her lies, her rip-offs, her scandals, of which there are numerous. This is especially important as she deletes any and all comments she perceives as negative.

View attachment 79206
Hey there! New here, but been following since she called out a fellow gal about coping her eBook - I can't seem to read what was said on this attack to Ella, would anyone mind informing me?

Hey there! New here, but been following since she called out a fellow gal about coping her eBook - I can't seem to read what was said on this attack to Ella, would anyone mind informing me?
I don't want to repeat it exactly but she calls her a c**t, says hopes she dies, hopes her baby gets cancer and dies - it's very nasty stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She's hosting a wellness retreat? I just saw the update on the other side and then the site crashed so I don't have the full story.
If anyone has more info, please share! I'll have to capture screenshots when the site comes back up because this is too good not to share!

What exactly does the most unwell person (in every sense of the word) have to impart to her attendees?
- Pro-mia tips and tricks to get your summer body!
- #CouplesGoals: Undermining and shaming your partner, trapping them with a 'surprise' pregnancy and forcing them to propose for the content!
- How to blame your baby for everything and still get told you're an amazing mum!
- How to disguise pampering days as 'work' and earn more whilst doing duck all!
- Instagram leverage for beginners: How to name and shame airlines that are looking after you in order to get freebies from their competitors!
- Weaponizing your stans 101: the ultimate step-by-step guide to get your sheeple to do the dirty work for you.
- 1 on 1 coaching on: #princesslife! Setting women's rights back 100 years!
- The dummies guide on how to plagiarize other people's work and make millions
- The millennial's guide to an 'eco-friendly lifestyle': make none of the changes but get all of the praise!
- Fundraiser Fuckery: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again and still manage to duck it up

I'm glad I decided to check for an update. I haven't had such a good laugh in ages! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: site is back up but there's a lot of info on there as it has been a while since I've looked. No actual screenshot of the retreat info- but someone has posted that it will cost $2950 in a twin share for a week! Come on! You've got to be bleeping kidding me! No way they're charging that price for this puny pwincess to make smoothie bowls and be condescending to her followers in-person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just noticed that it looks like she copied Kylie Jenner's skincare line with the matte pink packaging and white text. Anyone else? Interesting that it's the same kind of products as well (skin and shower etc)
2E7F4210-90BE-4474-8377-17E603B7A2EF.png
18B13C0F-20A4-4660-A04C-C8A5ED5B5BDA.jpeg

• Sick
I just noticed that it looks like she copied Kylie Jenner's skincare line with the matte pink packaging and white text. Anyone else? Interesting that it's the same kind of products as well (skin and shower etc)
Whoa! I had no idea! They do look eerily similar. She's not even trying to hide the fact that she's plagiarizing! She's so cocky and thinks she's untouchable in every way.

It's honestly not surprising, given that every single one of her products has been a blatant rip off. However, what is surprising is that her followers didn't notice the similarity between Kylie's line and Sarah's! I'm not in their target demo, so it's understandable that I didn't clock this, but her followers would likely be followers of Kylie and know her range, so they should have spotted these similarities straight away!

Reactions: 3
God she drives me nuts. What's wrong with her this time, surely she can Google her symptoms and figure it out for herself... munchausen's might be first on the list. Can't do the tabs on Fox'nappy but can throw her hands around during another conceded Insta story.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It sounds like her body is finally starting to give up on her. Looking forward to her stories and all her wahhhhhhh poor me (someone call the whhhhambulance) but I’m sure she’ll still be updating about her crazy top secret amazing intense and insane (I mean she had to talk to Lawwwwyers) new project. *eye roll*
Our little Sezzy is starting to run out of content...

God she drives me nuts. What's wrong with her this time, surely she can Google her symptoms and figure it out for herself... munchausen's might be first on the list. Can't do the tabs on Fox'nappy but can throw her hands around during another conceded Insta story.
She absolutely has Munchausens....
She cant move her hands enough to hold up her phone, but she can go to the new house and do work. hmmmmm.
Liar Liar Sarah at it again.

I was just thinking, does anyone here remember when Sarah did the Hello Fresh ad?
Was that just a one time cash grab for her as I haven't seen her promote it since and we all know she is the self proclaimed best natural holistic plant only chef of the entire world so why would she need a service like Hello Fresh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.