Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Holtzmann
There are other gossip threads about Sarah with plenty of receipts posted about all her wrongdoing (won't link here as against the rules, but a quick search will help you there if you want to join in). Do note that she's infiltrated those threads and put her team in there to derail topics and attack members. She'll do the same here, too (if she hasn't already).
But she's not going to stop us exposing the truth. What she has done in the past and what she is doing now...it is all so out of line. She's problematic and dangerous- you only need to see how many of her followers said they wouldn't follow their doctor's instructions under her CIN3 video.

Regarding her response to the donations (crossposting this bit):
The thing that makes this really sickening is how carefree she is about it all! She doesn't seem at all aware of how wrong it was for her to sit on the money instead of donating immediately!

Tee-hee, oops, was I meant to update you? Oh silly me! It turns out that I didn't think this through and realised I don't know how to make a bank transfer. I'm a pRiNcEsS and people usually pay me- I've never paid for anything in my life so I don't know how to make money go out of my account.
I guess I'll call the charity tomorrow after I go smash a workout, and if they don't answer my call after 3 rings, then I'll get around to trying again once I finish my super important secret project photoshoot next week. So there's no need to report me guiz!

Aren't I lucky it's not my house burning down or my husband out there risking his life trying to put the fires out? It's so nice being a pRiNcEsS and not worrying about all those insignificant details of how we can actually pitch in and help during an emergency. My minions will do all the work for me.

Can we talk about how pretty I look with this #sponsored tan, and how awesome are these hockey pucks from my #secret cooking project? Isn't the weather lovely today without all that pesky smoke, Fox? Weeeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Koala Hospital post blew my mind. I've had a bit of a rant over at the other place, but to be a bit more reflective. Ultimately, the ACCC had to set up an individual reporting line because people do in fact run scams at times like these. For most of us, it's a line that we couldn't imagine crossing ourselves and perhaps even try to rationalise why others would cross it (e.g. desperation). But people from all walks of life, do the unimaginable. I see it far too often in my work, people doing what would be unthinkable to most. From the outside looking in, it might be people who appear to have no reason to do so and it can also be people you think you 'know' and are 'unlikely' to do so. When these things come up, I have learnt to keep an open mind and that anyone can do anything. My rambling point is, that I'm no longer going to try to rationalise that it's not possible that Sarah would not attempt to keep all the donations herself. With her continued illogical stories, it's becoming more and more likely that this may be the case and Sarah is one of those people that results in the need for a dedicated phone number to report bushfire scammers.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The Koala Hospital post blew my mind. I've had a bit of a rant over at the other place, but to be a bit more reflective. Ultimately, the ACCC had to set up an individual reporting line because people do in fact run scams at times like these. For most of us, it's a line that we couldn't imagine crossing ourselves and perhaps even try to rationalise why others would cross it (e.g. desperation). But people from all walks of life, do the unimaginable. I see it far too often in my work, people doing what would be unthinkable to most. From the outside looking in, it might be people who appear to have no reason to do so and it can also be people you think you 'know' and are 'unlikely' to do so. When these things come up, I have learnt to keep an open mind and that anyone can do anything. My rambling point is, that I'm no longer going to try to rationalise that it's not possible that Sarah would not attempt to keep all the donations herself. With her continued illogical stories, it's becoming more and more likely that this may be the case and Sarah is one of those people that results in the need for a dedicated phone number to report bushfire scammers.
I loved your post there and I was hoping you would cross-post it here.
Having said that, this post just hit all the important points. I'm so grateful that so many knowledgeable and insightful people are chipping in with their opinions. I'm so grateful for the contributions people are making to spread knowledge and awareness.
🥰

Truly, I'm beyond livid and it's coming out in my posts. My family works for humanitarian causes so I'm well aware of how people can (ab)use crises to profit. This doesn't make it any easier for me to stomach and, if anything, it makes me angrier that I'm watching this petulant child scam thousands of her followers out of their money. Most people are subtle scammers- she is just brazen about it!

I believe she will donate once she earns enough interest on the cash, but I don't think the figures raised were 400k (I think that's what she's earned in total since launching the original ebook). Once she gets a bit of profit in the way of interest fees, she'll release the funds she collected.
Meanwhile, people need this money and they can't get it! And her followers would have been better off donating directly to their charity of choice rather than trusting this greedy pig with their cash.

I'm hoping as more of us report her, the news will catch on and she'll be cancelled. I've never wanted for anyone to be cancelled and I feel that 'cancel culture' is riddled with problems- but Sarah is the one person who deserves it.
She has triggered too many people into eating disorders, been too reckless with her uneducated medical opinion, and made too many errors with regards to these bushfires (in addition to the snarky rudeness, scamming her followers, undisclosed promotional content, censored comments, exploiting her child, monetizing her grandmother's passing, and all the other problems).
She needs to go. She's crossed too many ethical lines and caused too much damage in my eyes. I can't pretend she's just a cute pink-loving stay-at-home mum who does YT for fun. She's a manipulative, harmful, greedy, selfish, cunning, ungrateful, ignorant and all-around rotten person who is doing damage to a very large audience. It's not okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What does everyone think of her stories today?🍿
The only reason for those tears was because the amount of people that have caught on to her scamming ways.
Will she make the donations...IMO...Yes.
Has she earned interest on the amount...ABSOLUTELY!

If I was donating that amount of money, I’d be bouncing and showing the transfers out of pure pride.

And the bullshit about the bank asking her what she does and how much she earns and it’s embarrassing and awkward 👀 makes it sounds like she’s earning multi-millions!
It’s a bleeping bank love, you don’t make THAT much money. Calm yourself down and get off that very very high pedestal you’ve placed yourself on.
You earn tuppence compared to the people your bank deals with!
head!

Reactions: 4
What does everyone think of her stories today?🍿
Go get a bank cheque you fool and drive it to their offices in your area. The lady in the bank who accused her of getting the numbers mixed up was probably being serious when....

Cue singing birds
Cue lights
Cue Abby by her side, pink bow on her head-
Hi I’m Sezzy, you might know me as the holistic influenza from Instagram, yes the one who has all that money in my high interest account,yes the one on the 7 news website about scamming people for bushfire money. Ohh oops, sorry about my messy bun and greasy hair but ohhhhhhhhhh the website won’t let me donate *stamps foot* and I don’t know what to do.

help me

• Haha
It’s a bleeping bank love, you don’t make THAT much money.
Agree with every word you posted!
I hate to say this, but she DOES earn THAT much money. She was charging 10k per sponsored post in the early days, and went up to 50k per sponsored post in the past 2 years. Now it can be 70-100k per post since she hit 1 million followers.
Take her lowest possible figure of 10k per mention; If she mentions 3 brands in a post- for eg, a smoothie bowl recipe: tropeaka powders, loving earth nut mix, and nutribullet to blend- that's minimum 30k in 1 insta picture. :oops:
Look at her page. Nothing but sponsored content. All of it undisclosed, but at least 1 product per post. Often multiple products per post.
I had intel from someone who worked with her and I posted about this elsewhere. I have to dig up that post for more details because my brain is fried and I can't remember.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Go get a bank cheque you fool and drive it to their offices in your area. The lady in the bank who accused her of getting the numbers mixed up was probably being serious when....

Cue singing birds
Cue lights
Cue Abby by her side, pink bow on her head-
Hi I’m Sezzy, you might know me as the holistic influenza from Instagram, yes the one who has all that money in my high interest account,yes the one on the 7 news website about scamming people for bushfire money. Ohh oops, sorry about my messy bun and greasy hair but ohhhhhhhhhh the website won’t let me donate *stamps foot* and I don’t know what to do.

help me
Legit LOL'd at this!
ETA: I just want to thank you for spelling Cheque correctly! Pet peeve of mine is when people confuse it with Check. (y)

I only have one thing to say about her stories in her car: crocodile tears!
(y)

And it wasn't even good acting. It was so obviously faked for the camera.

• Heart
Sorry for the multiple posts. My system keeps logging me out for some reason. Crossposting my rant on this from this morning:

I have so many issues with this stream of stories.

"I'm just trying to do this nice thing and donate all this money for my country and the animals"
GTFO! Your followers donated, not you!

Then the crocodile tears, the bank people are so mean, i'm so nice but everyone's a hAtEr. Pity me, pity me not the people whom this fundraiser was for. My life is harder, look at me pretending to cry.

And of course she received an "email" about how she is scamming people and that she must post receipts of the donations. HAI SEZZY!

If she knows she has a daily limit, why did she not do 1 transfer a day instead of just holding onto the money?
Now she's moaning they're off to Byron- well, you knew that before so why didn't you have it transferred as soon as you got it to make sure you were done before you left?

And i couldn't make the other two donations because the time is 4:03.
Well, why did you go to the bank so late in the day? It's not like you have a formal job to be at in the morning. You should have been at their doors when they opened at 8am to sort this out.

It's alarming that she has made it SO obvious that she only moved on the donations because she saw our posts about reporting her. It should not have needed our action to get her reaction.

Also we have yet to see actual receipts. Please keep reporting until she posts receipts. Her crocodile tears and try-hard acting to turn this into her "saga" (do not get me started on her calling this a saga while thousands are losing everything around her) makes this all suspicious.

View attachment 72617
And I’m still going to need to see those receipts though
YES YES YES!!!!
I want everyone to see this awesomeness!!
Finally, some truth!

Also, absolutely agree on the receipts! I need to see them. I also advise those who have not yet reported her to do so, because it seems suspicious that she's not posted receipts of what she donated today and has now made an excuse not to make the last 2 donations (i.e. she'll be in Byron). Not to mention, the $89k does not add up to the total she claimed to have raised, and that $89k was under her daily limit so her excuse of it being too large a transaction to go through is off.

And another rant because I'm raging!
Man, this could have been so easy!
"Sorry I took so long to update you about the donations, I ran into unexpected problems with the bank. Here are the 2 receipts of the donations completed, I'll post the other two on Monday. Thanks for your support everyone! Your donations have made a big difference!"
That's all it would have taken.
Instead we got "Woe is me, my life is sooo hard. I'm trying to do this great thing and donate all of this money to help the country" B.S. NONE of it is her own money! It is her followers' money AND she has yet to actually donate it!
Didn't she claim she made a personal donation at the start? How come she had no issues with transferring that money out? Oh, was it because there was no such donation made and she was lying yet again? :rolleyes:

Please, those of you who have not reported her to scamwatch, please take note of the fact that she's still lying (the figures don't add up) and she hasn't posted receipts. Please continue to report her until she posts receipts.
Her followers could have donated directly to the cause and instead they trusted her, and she is sitting with their money in her account. She has already made her excuse for not following up on the final 2 donations: She will be in Byron on a photoshoot. She may not even try to donate the remaining for another couple of weeks.

In the absence of proof, we are left in the dark as to whether any donations were in fact made today, but in addition to that, she has made it clear that nothing more will be done while she's away. That is scandalous.

Please report her and/or notify local media. It's unthinkable what she's doing. To hold onto money that should be in the charities' accounts by now, being used to help fight this crisis, and is instead of earning her interest fees and boosting her sales and engagement numbers so that she can get higher pay in sponsorship fees is beyond unethical.

The crocodile tears won't work in lieu of proof of donations. You will not be able to brush this under the rug the way you did the $1 activation scheme.

This little gem was just shared on the other side. I'm eternally grateful to the user who captured and shared it!

What kind of cult following does Sarah have that they are throwing themselves on the sword for her, publicly defending her actions and saying she's under no obligation to donate all the money she raised for charity?

I cannot even put into words how angry and utterly confused I am by this. Are there really people who think you can skim off of charitable donations and it's okay because you have a pretty pink brand?

:oops:

Attachments

Last edited:
It's actually an issue for me that there's not more discussion around this here. Elsewhere, I am being questioned (in private) on my motives and being told that I'm being unreasonable and impatient. I got several DMs on insta following a comment I left on her page (which Sarah swiftly deleted). It's helpful to have other viewpoints to ensure that I don't cross a line.

I have had a lot of messages from her stans in the past over my rants. Many times after being called out I have corrected my stance because I've learned that I have worded things badly or crossed a line, but this time I cannot see any other option than to label this whole fundraiser a scam.

Even if Sarah was just careless and slow to move the money, I cannot excuse it because she is never slow with her own projects. She never procrastinates when it's about her own money so how can we justify her procrastinating a charitable donation of such a sizable amount?

I don't know. I worry that I'm in my own echo chamber and not getting alternate viewpoints, thereby not being called out when I'm actually wrong.

Would it have made a difference if I'd waited 14 days before reporting her instead of the 7 day grace period I actually gave? I don't think so because she is going to Byron then launching a product at the end of Jan...so a week from now we may well have been in exactly the same spot: her having moved on to secret project/launch updates and the money still sat in her account.

Her playing victim today kind of cemented her intentions for me. It's clear her thought process was "I'll garner pity for myself and that will deflect from any potential criticism I may get for not showing receipts" (because only haters would question the donations when she's an emotional wreck :rolleyes:).

Okay, so there's my last bit of steam of consciousness ranting over and done with. :whistle:

_____
In other news, a brilliant poster on the other thread has explained why the donation figures don't add up. Sarah claims to have raised 391k but will only be donating 89k to each charity (totalling 356k). Well, the difference she appears to be withholding would likely be the GST tax she will have to fork out on the sale of the ebooks. Instead of paying for it herself, she is deducting it from the donations, just as she would do from a regular sale.
ETA: Cross-posting another response I gave where I attempted to be more forgiving, though I still think even if she was just naive, selfish and careless and accidentally created this mess, it doesn't make it any less unethical and problematic.

I believe she didn't think things through. She wanted to jump on the trend of influenzas fundraising to raise her profile and look like she was a decent human being- perhaps she was actually trying to be a decent human being and use her platform for good?

She got hyped, raised some money, got the praise (the most important bit- and the bit she focused on at the end of her stories today was how people were telling her how wonderful she is), then she just moved on to business as usual. If you look at her insta grid- Fundaiser total posted, then hair salon promo, workout vid, home renos, cooking vid... she just moved on to her usual content, with no actual thought of how important it was to follow through on the donations.

She's so focused on her hustle and herself, that she did not realise how grave an issue it would be to withhold those donations for any length of time. The cynic in me thinks she was also trying to earn some interest off of the money, hence the delay until eventually getting around to actually donating it.

Had we not begun calling her out on here, she would not have moved at all this week. She's off to Byron, then she says she has a product launch at the end of Jan...so conceivably, she may not have donated until Feb when she happened to have a free day and happened to remember she's got an extra 400k in her account.

At least that's the only explanation I have for this fiasco. But my irritation is with how simple it would have been to either:
Just link people directly to the charities (but she wanted the praise, the sales, the engagement boost on her channel)
or
Make a post explaining how much you will be donating, when you will be donating, and when you'll post receipts. She could have even said there would be delays due to the amount of money and banking procedures- it would have been acceptable and nobody would be alerting scamwatch. But by ignoring it and moving on like it never happened, she made it look suspicious (who knows what her actual intentions are)!

And by playing victim now she's taking away from the true victims of the fires. It's tone deaf.

________
I should apologise for all the lengthy posts I'm making. I think I'm clogging up the thread with my thoughts. I'll try to stop doing that and give others more space to speak openly. This specific issue has touched a nerve and that is coming across in my lengthy arguments.

Last edited:
Hi all! I haven’t been on in a while after having my own health issues to deal with but just had to pop in after today’s insta story.

Did she really just cry and carry on about how stressful her life is right now when she knows people are literally losing their homes / dying right now? I CANT.

also the fact her numbers don’t add up, she hasn’t shown receipts and it looks like she is sitting on the money to try and accumulate interest or simply just pocket it for herself. Utterly sickening. I thought the $1 activation thing was bad but boy is she going to take this to a whole new level if she isn’t careful. It already looked so stupid asking her fans how to get in contact with the Koala Park. Now she is complaining about the banks? Geez Sarah, have you never had to do any task on your own before? 😂 attention seeking at its finest.

Question- how do donations work when it comes to tax time? Will she be able to claim the donation as part of her tax return....?

Question- how do donations work when it comes to tax time? Will she be able to claim the donation as part of her tax return....?
Good question. From Google:
If the donation is not a gift and is subject to GST, the charity must remit to the ATO 1/11th of the donation as GST. The donor will be entitled to claim a GST credit for the GST included in the amount paid, provided they are registered for GST, and the donation has been made as part of the donor's business activities.

That quote is taken from question 1 on this page:
So, the charity doesn't need to pay it and Sarah doesn't need to deduct that amount at all, because it would be credited back to her. That's my understanding of it. Maybe our accountant can chime back in.

And our heartbroken, stressed out Sarah has woken up to showcase her new tan and go do an ab workout! 🤦‍♀️

I thought she was in bits yesterday, super stressed out and unable to even go for a walk. But she was able to apply several coats of fake tan?
And she needed to sort out the final 2 donations but she's going to go to the gym first and then saunter back into the bank at 3.30 again?
Which is it, Sarah? You can't be both devastated but also perfectly happy to take the time to plug your sponsored tan!

Her attitude is abhorrent. All I'm seeing is someone who doesn't give a flying duck about this charity drive.

Last edited:
Nothing says perfectly innocent and genuine intentions like blocking everyone who dares to ask for an update on transferring the donations people gave you.

Reactions: 3
I've been watching yesterday and today, wasn't sure if I wanted to add my two cents worth, for what it's worth, but I do have a couple of things to say that I don't think have been covered already.

With regard to the crying stories outside the bank and it all being so hard and stressful. If I could talk to Sarah I would say, Sarah, what you're dealing with is administrative stuff, and fairly simple administrative work at that. It's not very difficult. If you want to talk about stressful times, talk to my neighbour a few blocks over who lost their house, talk to myself who only came home today after almost 3 weeks of evacuation and literally not sleeping at night worrying about my husband fighting the fires with NSW F&R , talk to my next-door neighbour who had spot fires in their backyard, to the firefighters who are running on empty and have been for months. There are people who have lost everything, they're not just having a bad day, it will take them years to put their lives back together, some will never be the same. How dare you cry about how hard this has been for you.

Here's what I think she should have done, a story something along the lines of "I've been having some administrative and technical difficulties with transferring the money to the charities. I'm working with the bank to solve this as quickly as possible so we can get this money to where it is needed. Thank you, everyone, so much for donating and making this possible, your donations will mean so much to so many people. I will keep you updated." And then actually keep people updated - make the transfers, post the receipts. It's not hard.

I do think Sarah needs to be held accountable for the amounts not totalling up (ie the "GST" portion). I don't really think it's worth it to get interest out of it for herself in the bank account as interest rates are soooo low right now, and considering the high sums she's used to earning for sponcon. She could have put it in an offset account to offset any mortgage interest (not sure if she has a mortgage) which would benefit her, but obviously this is not how this money should be used for any length of time.

I used to think of Sarah as an annoyance (which doesn't mean much as not everyone is going to get along with everyone else) with a problematic message/lifestyle that could harm young people who follow her (which was my reason for coming here, to be a different voice so if a young person was struggling they could turn somewhere to see it's okay, you don't have to take Sarah's word as truth and you don't have to live like her). But now it's just so much worse than that. I am actually gobsmacked at how she is handling this and especially the way she's now acting today. I'm speechless!

2xblended you are not crossing the line. I agree with everything you’ve posted here and on other sites.

Everything about the situation is very suss. Figures not adding up (if it’s because she didn’t account for GST then just own up to it), deleting comments and contradicting herself multiple times.

No one else has had any problems with making donations so why is it so damn hard for her.

Reactions: 1
Also I don’t know what makes me more angry. The fact that:

- she hasn’t posted any receipts,
- she possibly inflated her sales figure to make herself look better during a time when people are losing their homes,
- she possibly hasn’t donated at all,
- she keeps making it all about herself, or
- after yesterday’s stories she’s acting like nothing happened

So for her dinner she’s having a watery bowl of purple slop with a tiny handful of rice crispies. This girl has major eating disorder vibes going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.