sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys....

IM BACK.... unfortunately I got a BAN.... The truth obviously hurts considering I was reported.... but here i am....

@Dontmess8 no she doesn't have a new man! She is trying to hint she is to make people think she does!

@Leeq121 Brian's new girl is about a 12 maybe shes a lovely looking girl...

She still has NO CLUE on who I am! There guessing mad tho

Reactions: 15
Hey guys....

IM BACK.... unfortunately I got a BAN.... The truth obviously hurts considering I was reported.... but here i am....

@Dontmess8 no she doesn't have a new man! She is trying to hint she is to make people think she does!

Delighted you're back. Sad bleep who reported you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey guys....

You got banned!! Jesus you rattled a few on here welcome back..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

She started another notebook!! She has more notebooks than Anne Frank!! Over and out goodnight lads and ladies..😁 welcome back @RATS_HOLE keep updated from the north side of the city.. 🀞🀞

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You must be telling the truth so rats! Sorry for the doubt, you have rattled them good together reported.

To get reported *

Reactions: 3
Brian is active on tinder (seen with my own eyes) so even though he might be seeing someone, he definitely seems to be keeping his options open. Wonder if Sarah has joined tinder yet.

Reactions: 6
Brian is active on tinder (seen with my own eyes) so even though he might be seeing someone, he definitely seems to be keeping his options open. Wonder if Sarah has joined tinder yet.
He must be window shopping so as he was out tonight with the new missus and friends... I just smiled and waved when I passed them πŸ™ˆ

And Sarah also knows about his new women aswell....

You must be telling the truth so rats! Sorry for the doubt, you have rattled them good together reported.

To get reported *
Jezz dont be sorry obviously the truth hurts but feels good to be back it was a long day when I couldnt reply πŸ”ͺ

But I definitely think she was leading people on with her discovery today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On the booklet things I see her one last week worked wonders for her weight loss this week

I'll leave this here.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey guys....

[/QUOTE
How do you get a ban on this ?? Obviously it's the truth as you know her. So why would you get a ban.

He might get with Julie!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Delighted you're back. Sad bleep who reported you!!
Very sad some people can’t take the truth so glad your back and well and dandy there’s no getting rid of you now rats hole πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh am delighted for Brian cudnt be happier I can see now why she suddenly discovered her weight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘jeliousey is a awful disease and puss in boots Sarah seems to be full of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I said that too but jaysus she is the worst of them all
@Anynews. He might get with her pal Harpers hats πŸ˜‚ or maybe SMS

The boy would be in st micheals if he had to get with julie sweet baby jesus πŸ˜‚ I go mad on her dad makes an awful gowl out of him... suppose that's what her and Sarah have in common making a show of Betty πŸ˜‚

Anyhow hows everyone's Sunday morning going! I'm just going ordering a salad from Roosters πŸ˜‚ I'll get the kiddies some McDonalds for a change πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From seeing all these blogger/SW people on insta I am noticing a pattern that SW only works for so long. There always seems to be "that stone" or that few pounds i need to lose" from a lot of the SW people I was following and it feels like they are trying to lose that stone/few pounds for years 🀣. I think it's good but only gets you so far. It's tough work but I think these people need something else with SW to lose the last few stone/few pounds! Or a different diet maybe (even tho they say SW is not a diet) it's a way of life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From seeing all these blogger/SW people on insta I am noticing a pattern that SW only works for so long. There always seems to be "that stone" or that few pounds i need to lose" from a lot of the SW people I was following and it feels like they are trying to lose that stone/few pounds for years 🀣. I think it's good but only gets you so far. It's tough work but I think these people need something else with SW to lose the last few stone/few pounds! Or a different diet maybe (even tho they say SW is not a diet) it's a way of life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
In fairness it does work but if you actually do it and not eat out 90% of the time and drink but expect miracles... shes such a bad advertisement for sw jesus the odd slip fair enough we are human but every second day... shes a dope come on with a big speech about what she will change and boom nothing still no pics of food except those rotten microwave ones.. ohhh the hair blend is killing me 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liz reaney lost her B perfect contract as they found out she’s shovelling copious amounts of white powder up her nose !! She wasn’t sick for Joys birthday she spent the weekend doing coke & couldn’t cope with the come down from it .. Joy deserves better
Joy is a control freak

She tortured her ex. She came out and publicly shamed her a few years back....

I wonder what Sarah is gonna do today since Luke got shipped off to his daddy bright and early this morning AGAIN

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In fairness it does work but if you actually do it and not eat out 90% of the time and drink but expect miracles... shes such a bad advertisement for sw jesus the odd slip fair enough we are human but every second day... shes a dope come on with a big speech about what she will change and boom nothing still no pics of food except those rotten microwave ones.. ohhh the hair blend is killing me 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
It works well when you have stones to lose!! When it’s 2/3 it takes ages.. but there some nice recipes and good fake away ones. Unfortunately she’s not a good advertisement for S/W she posts nothing remotely interesting..

Joy is a control freak

She tortured her ex. She came out and publicly shamed her a few years back....

I wonder what Sarah is gonna do today since Luke got shipped off to his daddy bright and early this morning AGAIN
She got a coffee she filmed it this morning!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.