sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It works well when you have stones to lose!! When it’s 2/3 it takes ages.. but there some nice recipes and good fake away ones. Unfortunately she’s not a good advertisement for S/W she posts nothing remotely interesting..

She got a coffee she filmed it this morning!!😂😂😂
Liz is only with joy for the money 😀

Joy is a control freak

She tortured her ex. She came out and publicly shamed her a few years back....

I wonder what Sarah is gonna do today since Luke got shipped off to his daddy bright and early this morning AGAIN
Down the docks selling her jellies. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Back on plan going well for herself!! Cocktails and lunch out but no food shop done!!

Reactions: 5
She's some clown 🤡 all talk no action
She's such a fraud, she's taking money from people who think she's following slimming world while she's laughing at them behind their back, eating totally off plan and endorsing their competition.
When I was attending slimming world we were encouraged to do meal plans, shop ahead and cook from scratch, Sarah does none of these things and I don't understand how head office are letting this continue, she's letting the slimming world brand down big time

Reactions: 8
She's such a fraud, she's taking money from people who think she's following slimming world while she's laughing at them behind their back, eating totally off plan and endorsing their competition.
When I was attending slimming world we were encouraged to do meal plans, shop ahead and cook from scratch, Sarah does none of these things and I don't understand how head office are letting this continue, she's letting the slimming world brand down big time
Ya she's just a joke I feel sorry for her members. If I attend her group and saw her do this THE TOTAL OPPOSITE I would be leaving her group so fast. I don't know how she has members left!!

Is there anyone in slimming world head office we can complain to about her behaviour ?

I don't agree with reporting people or encouraging it. If we can see it I'm sure their employers can also

Reactions: 9
shur
Is there anyone in slimming world head office we can complain to about her behaviour ?

the team developer is PAL LORRZ shur she’s so blind sighted by Ms Piggy that she wouldn’t hear you. Youd have to go higher up and I’m sure Fatty Flabby Fanny would say ‘my Instagram is about me I don’t get paid from SW to promote it’ but the thing is you kinda gotta practise what you preach .Also makes me LOL with the self employed craic - I mean you’re a franchisee, you pay income tax. There’s a difference between that and setting up your own bleeping business/company like. Fatty flabby fanny goes on as if she invented Microsoft

• Haha
Surely slimming world can see what she is doing. She cant be promoting gym meals then running her group. There is a head office in dublin maybe ring them and see.

Reactions: 2
shur

the team developer is PAL LORRZ shur she’s so blind sighted by Ms Piggy that she wouldn’t hear you. Youd have to go higher up and I’m sure Fatty Flabby Fanny would say ‘my Instagram is about me I don’t get paid from SW to promote it’ but the thing is you kinda gotta practise what you preach .Also makes me LOL with the self employed craic - I mean you’re a franchisee, you pay income tax. There’s a difference between that and setting up your own bleeping business/company like. Fatty flabby fanny goes on as if she invented Microsoft
Where I work has a very strict social media policy where we have to value the integrity of our workplace on social media I.e can't post pictures in our uniforms or disclose if we use a rival company ( I don't want to say too much but we can't check in at a competing location for instance).

We also have a conflict of interest policy where we cannot accept paid work for a rival company, I would imagine slimming world would have something similar to prevent their consultants promoting weight watchers or unislim for instance.

Sarah uses her Instagram to advertise her group, she puts herself forward as a slimming world guru and yet she's accepting payment to advertise a rival food brand that goes against the ethos of slimming world, I do not understand why they havent pulled her on it, it makes it look like you can eat these nutri quick meals which are full of syns instead of cooking from scratch or eating the slimming world ready meals and still be on plan and lose weight, which is a fraud

Reactions: 11
Brian is active on tinder (seen with my own eyes) so even though he might be seeing someone, he definitely seems to be keeping his options open. Wonder if Sarah has joined tinder yet.
Probably cTf
He might get with Julie!! 😂😂
Maybe he was the lad she was talking to and had to delete his entire profile cos when she mentioned the twins he realised who she was 😅

• Haha
Where I work has a very strict social media policy where we have to value the integrity of our workplace on social media I.e can't post pictures in our uniforms or disclose if we use a rival company ( I don't want to say too much but we can't check in at a competing location for instance).

We also have a conflict of interest policy where we cannot accept paid work for a rival company, I would imagine slimming world would have something similar to prevent their consultants promoting weight watchers or unislim for instance.

Sarah uses her Instagram to advertise her group, she puts herself forward as a slimming world guru and yet she's accepting payment to advertise a rival food brand that goes against the ethos of slimming world, I do not understand why they havent pulled her on it, it makes it look like you can eat these nutri quick meals which are full of syns instead of cooking from scratch or eating the slimming world ready meals and still be on plan and lose weight, which is a fraud
The meals she was paid to promote were nearly all your syns for the day.. she never cooks anything because I don’t think she can, and I dont believe for one minute that she ordered only a salad from Roosters pull the other one, but the worst is advertising Jellies!! Seriously ffs

Reactions: 4
The meals she was paid to promote were nearly all your syns for the day.. she never cooks anything because I don’t think she can, and I dont believe for one minute that she ordered only a salad from Roosters pull the other one, but the worst is advertising Jellies!! Seriously ffs
I just don't understand how she's allowed to be so off brand yet still be allowed to advertise her group on her page. Slimming world compliance must be seriously lax

Reactions: 6
How dare you she can make chocolate porridge and invented the chicken burger 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How dare you she can make chocolate porridge and invented the chicken burger 🤣🤣🤣
She was nearly having a bleeping fanny attack over the chipper burger that time. Never mind she robbed the recipe herself from a restaurant in cork.

Is that a ring on her engagement finger in the lift in her latest pic ?? Looks like she’s holding a room key card also , hope herself and Brian didn’t swipe right for each other on tinder 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that a ring on her engagement finger in the lift in her latest pic ?? Looks like she’s holding a room key card also , hope herself and Brian didn’t swipe right for each other on tinder 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd say it's just a reflection if she's taking it in a lift mirror, id hope Brian is still thanking God for his lucky escape 😁😁

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.