sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This now will be something like there’s only 493387 syns in a large dominos and a snackbox

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would say she has a fair idea who ratshole is. Surely with all the info she knows. I think thats what she is hinting at

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's pretending she knows, that's why there is no follow up post. She keeps saying she is ignoring the "trolls" but she has referred in one or another to tattle everyday. Maybe not direct but she has brought up what people are saying. another Liz Reaney pretending she knows who we all are.

Is it trolling if it's the truth or our opinion 🤨
I don't agree with talking about her family or talking about excess skin but everything else to be fair Sarah, you have always said you have stayed true to yourself and you don't care about instagram and not it in it for money or freebies. If that was me and my family and their business were being attacked I'd walk away.

Reactions: 4
Liz dunno her head from her hole. The amount of shite that comes out of her is unreal. I dont think ratshole cares to much anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Be truthful and be honest and people will respect you. Look how Trisha turned it around. It is what it is!!

Reactions: 3
Oh god she’s discovered that she’s making an absolute tit of herself on Instagram or she’s discovered why people dislike her or she’s figured out she finally needs to tell the truth

No matter what she’s figured out we now know enough about her lies and in fairness I actually feel slightly sorry for sms cause she used her too and Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow she’s just figured out she’s not a size 12 after all she’s a 16 and the washing’s medchine was eating all her clothes haha haha weeekkkkk for her shamed she is delighted 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guarantee u brian’s new gf is a size 8 and sarah is trying to be in competition with her. Pity cause the horses up the northside look better 🐎🐎🐎🐎

• Haha
Well that’s what happen when your eating a nutri shite meal with 12 syns, promoting Jellies that are pure shite, out for lunch, drinks & dinner.. she’s a fraud and a brutal S/W consultant and this page has proved everything that’s said about her is true.. 😊

Reactions: 7
She's pretending she knows, that's why there is no follow up post. She keeps saying she is ignoring the "trolls" but she has referred in one or another to tattle everyday. Maybe not direct but she has brought up what people are saying. another Liz Reaney pretending she knows who we all are.

Is it trolling if it's the truth or our opinion 🤨
I don't agree with talking about her family or talking about excess skin but everything else to be fair Sarah, you have always said you have stayed true to yourself and you don't care about instagram and not it in it for money or freebies. If that was me and my family and their business were being attacked I'd walk away.
The different is that Leo Varadkar has been telling Liz Reaney who we are though - 🤭🤣

• Haha
She told us she lost 3 pounds, sorry 3 pound last week. Was she lying??? Why is it such a revelation this week if she weighed herself and lost weigh last week? She can't keep track of her own bullshit

She told us she lost 3 pounds, sorry 3 pound last week. Was she lying??? Why is it such a revelation this week if she weighed herself and lost weigh last week? She can't keep track of her own bullshit
Think she meant she lost money on the way home from another meal out 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.