sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering I cant reply back on the last thread!

Betty was living with Tina after the last family member died and Tina put her into the home then! Ya Tina seems to be always there that's because its showing publicly!!

And Sarah isnt on a date weekend either it was all for attention shes out the Lee feild with Ciara!

Reactions: 5

Betty was living with Tina after the last family member died and Tina put her into the home then! Ya Tina seems to be always there that's because its showing publicly!!

And Sarah isnt on a date weekend either it was all for attention shes out the Lee feild with Ciara!
How do you know so much. You must be really close to them!

Reactions: 3

I was having a heart attack thinking I’d been blocked cos I couldn’t reply or quote anyone lol (had a bit of catch up reading to do haha)

You don’t have to wear a mask for medical reasons. Whatever about Sarah is it possible after whatever had Tina in hospital, she can’t wear one?

She's all about Luke today, terrible that it takes strangers pointing out your parenting fails to make you spend some quality time with your son

Reactions: 8
How do you know so much. You must be really close to them!
Closer than alot of people think 😎😎
It's not all rosey in the garden as they Make out! Last night Tina and Sarah pointed out that Tina goes into Sarah's house when shes not there etc this isnt a first. She always does it even when Brian was living there constantly in and out sure how could you live like that!

Imagine doing the deed and your mother just poping in for tomatoes.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's not all rosey in the garden as they Make out! Last night Tina and Sarah pointed out that Tina goes into Sarah's house when shes not there etc this isnt a first. She always does it even when Brian was living there constantly in and out sure how could you live like that!

Who would put up with that. Brian seems to be a nice lad i’m glad he got away from her. I definitely reckon she done something for them to breakup i could be wrong 🤷‍♀️ i just feel she would have got digs at him no matter what if it was him.

Reactions: 4

If u know her so well then tell us why they split???

Reactions: 2
I have already said in the last thread

She
Who would put up with that. Brian seems to be a nice lad i’m glad he got away from her. I definitely reckon she done something for them to breakup i could be wrong 🤷‍♀️ i just feel she would have got digs at him no matter what if it was him.
She did, she is/was in the height of DEBT she also was emotionally cheating on him! Just like she did on her ex before Brian with this brian! He was always to good for her

Reactions: 6
It said she was in Tipperary when she posted first!! What a liar she is!!

Sarah has said that in old posts that Tina comes and goes she wanted her key back!! 🤭🤭

It said she was in Tipperary when she posted first!! What a liar she is!!

Sarah has said that in old posts that Tina comes and goes she wanted her key back!! 🤭🤭
Surprise surprise lies again! All to make people think shes on a date

I have already said in the last thread

She

She did, she is/was in the height of DEBT she also was emotionally cheating on him! Just like she did on her ex before Brian with this brian! He was always to good for her
Are you the person from Brian’s side of the family that she said “it’s always someome you know” or are you Brian? 🤔🤔😜

So there was syns in her salad and 11.5 syns for the ready meal so no your over your syns..and why eat so late? she hadn’t cooked in ages in fact I don’t think she is adventurous at all with food. Some S/W members/consultants are amazing with recipe she is so bad. What’s she tired and wrecked from!! All she’s good for is opening a packet of jellies or a ready meal.. and why is that little boy up so late??

Are you the person from Brian’s side of the family that she said “it’s always someome you know” or are you Brian? 🤔🤔😜
No I'm not Brian's side of the family. I'm actually her neighbour and her mothers friends daughter or son 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.