sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Back on plan’ and ‘out out’. SMH.

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just set her target where she is. She’s lost a lot, she should try to maintain now and live her life. She would become more relatable instead of telling all these lies, I’d say it’s a mental battle every day for her.

Reactions: 9
Tbh it's all for attention she be on crying this week that shes not mentally prepared. She needs to hang up her sw coat and just go because she getting pathetic and is only gaining weight instead of losing it how could you get advice from her on how to lose weight when she won't with the prep in with her or food or anything

Reactions: 8
Tbh it's all for attention she be on crying this week that shes not mentally prepared. She needs to hang up her sw coat and just go because she getting pathetic and is only gaining weight instead of losing it how could you get advice from her on how to lose weight when she won't with the prep in with her or food or anything
She shouldn't be leading anyone through the slimming world plan, I know sw want their consultants to be 'real' and talk about their struggles but she's not even on plan the tiniest bit, she's actually mocking it now

Reactions: 5
she thinks she’s a tit hot biz woman. Fact is she a franchisee owner like thousands of others - before that she worked in the bookies. Nothing wrong with that. But the ‘training’ 🤔🙄😑 you do in SW to become a consultant doesn’t stand to you in any other job or part of life - so she’s only hanging on to the SW job as it’s EASY money for her, little effort - show up each week, rattle off the same Qs and advice (despite now not following that advice yourself anymore ) and lodge the cash. God help us she thinks she works full time! Truth is she would be jobless, qualifications less and real experience less (she’s gone from bookies now 3/4 years) without SW & I can’t see her abiding by a different job/company rule set or even working an 8-10-12 hour day let alone a 40 hour week. She’s only a SW leader still because it prevents her having to live in the real world. The puss and the attitude would have her fired from any other customer service/front facing role that SW accept. Think about it. She would be on unemployment benefit without SW as she 1000% doesn’t have the personality, skill set, experience, training - or quite simply - the effort - for any other job.

Reactions: 14
I think the more we speak about her the more she likes it like how can she be a great mother and person to folllow if she can’t have food in the house and be on plan she needs a good kick up the hole to be honest a waste of Space Watch now she be on tomorrow a complete mess tonight’s makeup still on the face and her sproting her shite 🥱👋😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how the company slimming world are allowing her to promote those microwave meals- oh sorry I mean packaged oven meals as she doesn’t like to use the microwave 😂 She is justifying using them as syns which the plan is made up of plenty of free food meals. The jellies as well like others said, wow how can she promote them being a consultant or sorry “full time working single mom” 😂 The notions when she said every tells her she is fab.. Lord she actually is in love with herself, and how is she brand ambassador for tan??? Ringing in dirt!

Reactions: 2
Deffo mushrooms beans eggs and tomatoes for “lunch” tomorrow. As we know she doesn’t eat breakfast (problem. No 1 with weight loss as anyone looking to improve weight loss goals would know).

Reactions: 5
Deffo mushrooms beans eggs and tomatoes for “lunch” tomorrow. As we know she doesn’t eat breakfast (problem. No 1 with weight loss as anyone looking to improve weight loss goals would know).
sure any fool would no that breakfast is the most I’mportant meal of the day 😂😂

• Haha
Sure she didn’t do any food shop she’s to busy out out!! So nothing in for the week that poor child!!

Reactions: 3
It's not rocket science. Eat healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner. Preferably homemade from scratch. 2 healthy snacks if hungry. Drink water. Drink alcohol in moderation Exercise 4/5 times a week. Viola weight loss. Sarah promotes NONE OF THIS.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she in the lift at The Kingsley!! Maybe she meeting Liz & Joy for a bit of fun.. she looks like a lady of the night with that rotten hair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So out out is happening while we are still in a pandemic. Do you not only get 90 mins in a bar with food how is that out out. Why would Sarah give a tit anyway she hasn't been following the rules from day one..

Reactions: 8
she thinks she’s a tit hot biz woman. Fact is she a franchisee owner like thousands of others - before that she worked in the bookies. Nothing wrong with that. But the ‘training’ 🤔🙄😑 you do in SW to become a consultant doesn’t stand to you in any other job or part of life - so she’s only hanging on to the SW job as it’s EASY money for her, little effort - show up each week, rattle off the same Qs and advice (despite now not following that advice yourself anymore ) and lodge the cash. God help us she thinks she works full time! Truth is she would be jobless, qualifications less and real experience less (she’s gone from bookies now 3/4 years) without SW & I can’t see her abiding by a different job/company rule set or even working an 8-10-12 hour day let alone a 40 hour week. She’s only a SW leader still because it prevents her having to live in the real world. The puss and the attitude would have her fired from any other customer service/front facing role that SW accept. Think about it. She would be on unemployment benefit without SW as she 1000% doesn’t have the personality, skill set, experience, training - or quite simply - the effort - for any other job.
Maybe do a CE scheme!! And claim the dole!! 😂😂

Joy is a control freak

She tortured her ex. She came out and publicly shamed her a few years back....

I wonder what Sarah is gonna do today since Luke got shipped off to his daddy bright and early this morning AGAIN
Joy gave her ex an awful time. Rip

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.