sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should just accept herself the way she is. She isn't meant to be a stone lighter. She can't lose it..

Reactions: 6
She should just accept herself the way she is. She isn't meant to be a stone lighter. She can't lose it..
So true but this one will never be happy I’d say even if she had ronaldo hanging of her fecking arm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! YES HE HAS....

Shes a stunning looking girl that came from a well respected family like brians! No camera in his face or anything.... they looked very content when I seen them walking down shandon st hand in hand 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I hope he will be very happy with her shes such a lovely girl...
Are u his sister?

The one over luigi malones is lovely and the one in kerry pike is delicious.
Eastern tandoori! Its unreal and staff are so nice

Reactions: 1
Obviously she loves the attention if she didn’t she would of walked away a long time ago.. her family mean jack tit to her she proved that when she took Betty out in lockdown driving even still on her provisional license. She’s got to big for her boots and I think it’s hitting home big time!! She’s a fraud!!

Reactions: 7
Are u his sister?

Eastern tandoori! Its unreal and staff are so nice
oh the Kerry pike one is my fav. I still call it that I don’t think I actually know the name! In such a random spot with the pub next to it but it’s fab. Must try the other one you recommended I’m a home bird once I find a place I like.

Reactions: 2
How these so called mothers Julie included never have anything in the house food wise is beyond me!! They would drive you in sane !! Ordering a bleeping salad from Roosters I have heard it all now!! Just give up you are a disgrace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Indian in kerry like is raj Gaylord
Yes! Beautiful place!
In unrelated news the Montessori is gone from Kerrypike full time now and such a loss. Anyway too far out for lukey burkey Buckley so back to fatty flab flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Geri Halliwell Spice Girls Hair!! Two blonde stripes at the front 😂😂😂😂😂
Racking my brains all day to think who she reminded me of!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Geri Halliwell Spice Girls Hair!! Two blonde stripes at the front 😂😂😂😂😂
Racking my brains all day to think who she reminded me of!
I agree it was nice in the 90s!! Liz hair is the same it’s nicer than flab to fit but well dated!! What’s she like tonight she can’t even string a sentence together works 5 hours a week and no food in the house not even jellies as Tina has robbed them all!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to think being back on plan will eventually win us all on over again on tattle 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ratshole, is it true Sarah has a new fella?
If so,whats he like?
I'd say rats hole can provide more on this but I was told she has found someone new by a reliable source. They've been spotted out together apparently. If the info is right hes a lovely fella as I know him from years ago. He's a quiet lad but must be smitten if hes with her . Just hope she doesn't mess him around and use him for the gram whenever she makes it public knowledge

Reactions: 4
She's copying Trisha. Owing up and starting again. She doesn't realise that people don't like her because she has no credibility and she comes across as a jealous sneaky person. It's nothing to do with her weight

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What stone is fatty flabby fanny on about she’s easily 3 stone from a size 12? No judgement on any size here but this must be the magic stone Grace lost too was it ? The total transformation stone ? She’s more to shift than the Blarney Stone. Wake up Sarah if you’re owning it, own it all. Trisha said out loud in the podcast she is 20 stone 4 pounds. Sarah is still on her ‘stone’ that she needed to loose 3 years ago when she actually did get to size 12. Also can’t not add that the hair is awful she looks like a cheap mop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What stone is fatty flabby fanny on about she’s easily 3 stone from a size 12? No judgement on any size here but this must be the magic stone Grace lost too was it ? The total transformation stone ? She’s more to shift than the Blarney Stone. Wake up Sarah if you’re owning it, own it all. Trisha said out loud in the podcast she is 20 stone 4 pounds. Sarah is still on her ‘stone’ that she needed to loose 3 years ago when she actually did get to size 12. Also can’t not add that the hair is awful she looks like a cheap mop
She said she lost 7 stone but a lot of that loss was through a gym not S/W, she’s put 18lbs on and can’t shift it!! Well she definitely won’t shift it by eating the crap she’s advertising she needs to cook from scratch!! And no not everyone put on COVID weight I worked all through this awful time and I am still working I am no slim Jim but I do cook from scratch, and alway have a weekly shop done. A great Instagram to follow is Hayleys world brilliant recipe really tasty and easy to follow.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.