Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mona86

VIP Member
Did Sarah ever say what her weight loss/gain was???
If you mean last week we still don’t know.
If you mean 2020 it’s up 5, down 7, up 3, down 1, up 10 (Lanza being a belter), down 3 (living her best life), up 6 (sweet king ) down 2 (got the shits from nutriquik)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Boomboomboom90

I have some serious frustrations about this girl.

She very much controls the narrative about how people perceive Brian since the relationship ended, but then is quick to say people only see a snapshot of her life and that they don't really know everything that's going on.

This is so hypocritical because you feed this by saying as much as you want to and then intentionally going silent on the rest. For example, throwing out information about the mediation and how you need to find something that works for you and for Luke sort of suggests that Brian isn't accomodating, but I'd be willing to bet he's more than willing to see his small fella.

Putting it all out there about how your life has been turned upside down by the wedding being cancelled and that you didn't get the 2020 of your dreams - well I bet Brian and Luke didn't either.

Putting up question boxes, saying that people are asking her questions about what's going on behind the scenes and how she's coping with co-parenting and saying she won't talk about it - and then throwing it out there that she now can't Facetime Luke while he's with his dad. It definitely seems like it's a deliberate ploy to make people feel a bit sorry for her and make it look like Brian was to blame for everything.

The Insta Bio that says "Single Mom" really wrecks my head. You're single, and you happen to be a mom - but you are co-parenting so you are not a single parent because the child's father is very much in the picture. Single parents are parents who are 100% doing it by themselves, if you are co-parenting, then you are a single person who is a co-parent. It's not doing justice to fathers or mothers who are involved with co-parenting and it's downright insulting to actual single parents who actually have no support to even have that in your bio.

It speaks volumes that you never hear gossip about his family saying anything bad about her. They sound a lot more civilized about the whole thing and probably want to move on with their lives quietly.

I remember when I first started following her a long time ago it was for a bit of weight loss inspiration. I don't follow the slimming world plan but I'm a big believer in doing whatever works for you as long as it's not being pushed on anyone else. Didn't really follow in between because I wasn't interested in her on a personal level, but followed again at the start of the year because she kept popping up in people's Follow Friday tags. I'm thinking of giving her a miss again from now on because the majority of the page is brand ambassador stuff, swipe ups, discount codes, shitty ready meals and long drawn out vague stories that are painting a one sided picture.

It's also cringe worthy how much herself and Liz Reaney are promoting the overpriced jellies. Jelly bags and boxes aren't a new concept and they are really, really overpriced for what they are - it's an already saturated market and will probably fizzle out like the trend of donuts and milkshake start ups.

I certainly wouldn't be promoting them or Skinny Treat Boxes (which is basically a box of chocolate with the Syn stickers on it) if I was committed to being a SW consultant.

First post which is why I rambled a bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Los Angeles

I have never posted before but how does sarah afford everything. I'm a single mother I work full time as in 40 hours a week, I do not get maintenance and I am not on any benefits besides having a medical card, thankfully we are both very healthy and its been a long time since we had to go to a doctor. I am the definition of a lone parent. (childs dad died and we were not married) thankfully I do live in a council house and I am very grateful to do so. But I cannot afford endermology, nails, lashes, hair done weekly etc I get my hair and nails done about twice a year and I think I'm relatively well off. One if these times is usually a birthday or christmas present. My car is very old but gets me about. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I come on and see this rubbish online and think wtf like who is the fool here and I'm thinking it's me 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Littlemissnosey0891

She harps on about how she doesn’t want bad food choices for Luke. She won’t mix butter or milk in his spuds. Said it was little things like that that can pile on weight and then she has him flogging sweets. Sarah if your reading this you’re dumb as shit and I think your days done

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Farticus

Stealing from the above how about: Dancing at the rock.....mad for the c*ck...we're too F*ckin nosey to press block!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mona86

VIP Member
Sarah how does it feel to be the ‘bullied’ one This time ? Considering how you once bullied me.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Supposed to be cleaning the house but just gonna prop up my phone and take a video of us impromptu dancing (except it was all planned for the gram) to make myself look a great mammy. Grade a asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fia4

I will never understand why these influencers can’t take the good with the bad.
they want free stuff and be local celebrities but then can’t handle the stick that comes with it?
it genuinely baffles me when they go on radio stations and complain do they just want people licking their ass 24/7 because they have an instagram?
creating content essentially means your an entertainer and looking at these people through a screen it’s like watching a tv character. People watch for entertainment. And for lots of us the whole car crash aspect is why we watch in the first place ( Jeremy Kyle anyone) .
their egos make them think oh people just follow me cos they worship the ground they walk on but 99 percent of the time you go on thinking sure il get a laugh out ofwhat these dopes are doing now.
for someone like Sarah who is trying to make a career out of social media I think she needs to educate herself on how it works. the Minute you put an image up online it is no longer owned by you. So if you put an image of other people’s children up and it ends up on a different site that is not illegal.
common sense is something she is seriously lacking if you don’t want people to discuss your family or life then don’t put them up on a PUBLIC platform. Is it that hard to connect the dots here?
people will always have an opinion. Going on rádios whinging is not guna change that. Free speech and all that.
look If she can’t handle the criticism then maybe she’s not cut out for the celeb life.
why did that presenter not say well what do you expect When you are actually filming yourself breaking lockdown rules Why like just break them and don’t put it up then people will be none the wiser!
and this old thing of people are just sitting at home we All work sarah. You don’t own your own business. You spend your days at home and going to hair and Botox appointments and you show all this so you just lie to people you not the ceo of slimming world you don’t own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

RATS_HOLE

Think Brian might have already moved on. Someone I know spotted him out with a girl 2 weeks ago. Looked very happy and relaxed and lovely dovey with eachother. The new girl must be a breathe of fresh air in comparison

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! YES HE HAS....

Shes a stunning looking girl that came from a well respected family like brians! No camera in his face or anything.... they looked very content when I seen them walking down shandon st hand in hand 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I hope he will be very happy with her shes such a lovely girl...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Mona86

VIP Member
Sarah is organising a big birthday party for her son, when only 6 people are allowed into a household?? Is she another one from breaking the rules?
Course. Her family alone are 6 (some substantially large) people . You’d need to socially distance from the spikes on Tinas head too

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Schnozzle

Geri Halliwell Spice Girls Hair!! Two blonde stripes at the front 😂😂😂😂😂
Racking my brains all day to think who she reminded me of!

• Haha
Reactions: 15