sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@RATS_HOLE what is Tina like in real life? I'm not gonna lie I wouldnt want to meet any of them down a dark street 🤣🤣
Let's talk about TINA......

• very controlling
• constantly cribs about Betty being a pain in the hole (no joke) they often had to lie to Betty about going on holidays.
• if she could con the Pope out of money she would.
• she 100% has her favourites.
• use to give out when Sarah was living at home she couldny handle being pushed out of her own home
•DEMANDED to go into Sarah after having the baby (csection) which whe got her own way.
• told Peter Duffy to come up from the labour Ward and let her down when Donna was having both.
• trys to be involved in all the girls relationships
• IF one of the girls partners would stay (apart from peter) she would charge them and they had to sleep on the couch.
•she loves the gambling
• she will walk into Sarah's when ever she feels like it.
• cant cook
• LOVE THE GAT

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I mean comments from a few days ago..click on her page and see 23 messages. Her comments a few days ago dont match the ones from today is what I mean. She was slagging Sarah and family and now backing them. Just seems strange.
I think she was just trying to draw out @RATS_HOLE to see if they'd spill something more personal😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she was just trying to draw out @RATS_HOLE to see if they'd spill something more personal😁😁
She was drawn the right person out today saucy little fucker. I didnt like the way she disrespected the person who was a front line worker with her smart comments but hey Dee was put in her little box

Reactions: 3
She was drawn the right person out today saucy little fucker. I didnt like the way she disrespected the person who was a front line worker with her smart comments but hey Dee was put in her little box
Oh god yeah, I wonder what the d(ee) stands for😂😂😂

I was very pissed off I couldnt stay for longer and have the ol banter with her because she was getting pretty excited... but I had to sort the kiddies out before work and make sure there was a dinner for the hubster/ wifey for when they came home from a 12 hour shift christ I be divorced if I gave up a ready made microwave meal 😂 but sure I'm EXHAUSTED now 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh god yeah, I wonder what the d(ee) stands for😂😂😂
D stands for a number of things regarding the burke's

DIRTYNOK (bleep)
DIRTY (in general)
DIPSHITE
head
D for DONNA

• Haha
Harper’s hats is a drama queen - one sentence about her and she loses it

Reactions: 2
SMS got her skin removed for free.. that what fat to flab is after that’s why she shows us the real Sarah!! 😂😂
SMS didn't get her skin removed for free. Avoca pulled plig on her after the drink driving thing

Reactions: 2
SMS didn't get her skin removed for free. Avoca pulled plig on her after the drink driving thing
It was the boobs SMS got done with ‘savings’ 🤭 which was later reported to me Slimming World Money. My sister in law attended her class - she used mark them as ‘on holidays’ And pocket the cash for so many each week.

It was the boobs SMS got done with ‘savings’ 🤭 which was later reported to me Slimming World Money. My sister in law attended her class - she used mark them as ‘on holidays’ And pocket the cash for so many each week.
*to BE SW money

whose to say Sarah isn’t doing same

• Haha
  • Wow
Let's talk about TINA......

• very controlling
• constantly cribs about Betty being a pain in the hole (no joke) they often had to lie to Betty about going on holidays.
• if she could con the Pope out of money she would.
• she 100% has her favourites.
• use to give out when Sarah was living at home she couldny handle being pushed out of her own home
•DEMANDED to go into Sarah after having the baby (csection) which whe got her own way.
• told Peter Duffy to come up from the labour Ward and let her down when Donna was having both.
• trys to be involved in all the girls relationships
• IF one of the girls partners would stay (apart from peter) she would charge them and they had to sleep on the couch.
•she loves the gambling
• she will walk into Sarah's when ever she feels like it.
• cant cook
• LOVE THE GAT
Brilliant!! All covered!! 😂😂

😂😂😂no better woman/man to draw out!!

talk about making somethin out of nothin!
Is over me saying her tit don’t stink!! 😂😂

*to BE SW money

whose to say Sarah isn’t doing same
Who says there not all at it!! Money racket anyway!!

Harper’s hats is a drama queen - one sentence about her and she loses it
You lie with dogs you catch flees!! Simple..

Last edited:
What's the tea on harpers hats?
She always seemed nice enough but really has gotten very attention seeking the last wee while. Sure look she’s split from her husband and since then has been filming herself on stories crying because people are “gossiping” about her 🤦🏻‍♀️. Clearly she wants to be some sort of blogger or influencer and encourages a large following - sure you need to expect that not everyone will like you.

Once she also posted that a customer had said they didn’t like something she done or someit like that. She was publicly posting about this and how upset she was and lapping up all the huns telling her how amazing she is etc. It’s the height of unprofessionalism to post publicly about customers.

She always seemed nice enough but really has gotten very attention seeking the last wee while. Sure look she’s split from her husband and since then has been filming herself on stories crying because people are “gossiping” about her 🤦🏻‍♀️. Clearly she wants to be some sort of blogger or influencer and encourages a large following - sure you need to expect that not everyone will like you.

Once she also posted that a customer had said they didn’t like something she done or someit like that. She was publicly posting about this and how upset she was and lapping up all the huns telling her how amazing she is etc. It’s the height of unprofessionalism to post publicly about customers.
They are all attention seekers, i don’t know anything about her except she makes hat! Obviously.. so I will say no more..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.