sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say she's mortified from the family member coming on here defending her and making a show of the lot of them😁😁
Ah she makes a show of herself enough she cant be blaming anyone else. Maybe she's getting a bit of cop on but I highly doubt it

Reactions: 3
@RATS_HOLE all ok we are worried!! Have the mob found you!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Id say she's mortified from the family member coming on here defending her and making a show of the lot of them😁😁
She wants notice she’s getting it by staying quite! Busy day today get her hair extensions put in so she will be exhausted and she got a spray tan last night.. no adds for B-Perfect as I’d say the tan lady said no to using that muck!!

Reactions: 2

She wants notice she’s getting it by staying quite! Busy day today get her hair extensions put in so she will be exhausted and she got a spray tan last night.. no adds for B-Perfect as I’d say the tan lady said no to using that muck!!
Yeah I can't imagine any reputable beautician agreeing to spray that crap on anyone. Sarah and Julie actually look radioactive, I've seen other people advertise bperfect tan and they never look anywhere near as bad as Sarah and julie?

She will definitely come back in today flicking her hair and showing her tanora tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will definitely come back in today flicking her hair and showing her tanora tan.
It’s amazing she’s so predictable!! When she has to much drink she comes on after a few days feeling sorry for herself and going back on plan!! She’s really a mess!!..

Are they gifted also!! Last week they must of spent €700 on Trishas transformation!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
That spray tan herself and Julie get is absolutely rotten on them. Glad to see the name lama took off after me mentioning it I feel like some sort of an inflernencer in a way😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That spray tan herself and Julie get is absolutely rotten on them. Glad to see the name lama took off after me mentioning it I feel like some sort of an inflernencer in a way😂😂😂
They're certainly no advertisement for the tanning girl that's for sure😁😁😁

Brilliant name!! She’s a ghoul!!

Omg!! She is starting to look like Katie Price!! She should of stayed dark!!

Reactions: 1
Do you mean the lama? She has had drastic plastic by the looks of it! Was Dee Donna and if so, ratshole gave a lot of information about herself and them, surely they know who she is?

Reactions: 1
Do you mean the lama? She has had drastic plastic by the looks of it! Was Dee Donna and if so, ratshole gave a lot of information about herself and them, surely they know who she is?
Yes the lama is a complete gowl!! Sarah hair is like Katie Price did you see the Instagram at Platnimum!! ..nah they don’t know who Rats hole is..

Reactions: 4

@Anynews. All is ok on my side 💪 I still havent being suspected but they are on the witch hunt! I've being doing working 13 hour shifts so I was EXHAUSTED 🙈

Sarah's so quiet because shes bait from her groups 🙈😂 while poor lukey was fucked into creche this morning so she can get her extensions done!

Harpers hats doing an Aoife Devlin with insta!

Sarah had tears in groups apparently. Feeling sorry for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sarah thinks we are all waiting with baited breath for the new hair reveal. New hair don’t change that puss of a face tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah thinks we are all waiting with baited breath for the new hair reveal. New hair don’t change that puss of a face tho.
She’d do well in the Irish grand national for dressage with that mane of hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes the lama is a complete gowl!! Sarah hair is like Katie Price did you see the Instagram at Platnimum!! ..nah they don’t know who Rats hole is..
Yes I seen, you could not do much for their mutton heads🤣

Must be her bipolar or whatever she says she has🙄 How Brian put up with her is gobsmacking, she will not do better, thats for sure !!! Be careful what you say🤣 we need you here for the scah l joined because of this, she practically advertised it 😃😃😃 I know them well to🤐🤮🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.