sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More winners of those competitions that are friends with Sarah....shes even following them on her personal account. Its actually a disgrace
Your so right I have read past posts on here regarding this she’s a complete fraud!! So unfair!! Horrible prize anyway they look ridiculous and so uncomfortable!!

Reactions: 1
Ooh lads ye have upset Harper’s Hats. Maybe she will learn not to associate with people like Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More winners of those competitions that are friends with Sarah....shes even following them on her personal account. Its actually a disgrace
I thought this too. I know for a fact the keneally one is best friends with Sarahs only friend who isn't a family member Ciara Morrison she also lives in the same street as Tina she was one of Donna's friends from school growing up . And I think the Spillane one is one of ciaras inlaws. So people she knows well winning the comp. This is a complete fix

Reactions: 5
I thought this too. I know for a fact the keneally one is best friends with Sarahs only friend who isn't a family member Ciara Morrison she also lives in the same street as Tina she was one of Donna's friends from school growing up . And I think the Spillane one is one of ciaras inlaws. So people she knows well winning the comp. This is a complete fix
Well this should be reported to Waist Trainers.Shes buying flowers again for herself!! 😃😃

I have some serious frustrations about this girl.

She very much controls the narrative about how people perceive Brian since the relationship ended, but then is quick to say people only see a snapshot of her life and that they don't really know everything that's going on.

This is so hypocritical because you feed this by saying as much as you want to and then intentionally going silent on the rest. For example, throwing out information about the mediation and how you need to find something that works for you and for Luke sort of suggests that Brian isn't accomodating, but I'd be willing to bet he's more than willing to see his small fella.

Putting it all out there about how your life has been turned upside down by the wedding being cancelled and that you didn't get the 2020 of your dreams - well I bet Brian and Luke didn't either.

Putting up question boxes, saying that people are asking her questions about what's going on behind the scenes and how she's coping with co-parenting and saying she won't talk about it - and then throwing it out there that she now can't Facetime Luke while he's with his dad. It definitely seems like it's a deliberate ploy to make people feel a bit sorry for her and make it look like Brian was to blame for everything.

The Insta Bio that says "Single Mom" really wrecks my head. You're single, and you happen to be a mom - but you are co-parenting so you are not a single parent because the child's father is very much in the picture. Single parents are parents who are 100% doing it by themselves, if you are co-parenting, then you are a single person who is a co-parent. It's not doing justice to fathers or mothers who are involved with co-parenting and it's downright insulting to actual single parents who actually have no support to even have that in your bio.

It speaks volumes that you never hear gossip about his family saying anything bad about her. They sound a lot more civilized about the whole thing and probably want to move on with their lives quietly.

I remember when I first started following her a long time ago it was for a bit of weight loss inspiration. I don't follow the slimming world plan but I'm a big believer in doing whatever works for you as long as it's not being pushed on anyone else. Didn't really follow in between because I wasn't interested in her on a personal level, but followed again at the start of the year because she kept popping up in people's Follow Friday tags. I'm thinking of giving her a miss again from now on because the majority of the page is brand ambassador stuff, swipe ups, discount codes, crappy ready meals and long drawn out vague stories that are painting a one sided picture.

It's also cringe worthy how much herself and Liz Reaney are promoting the overpriced jellies. Jelly bags and boxes aren't a new concept and they are really, really overpriced for what they are - it's an already saturated market and will probably fizzle out like the trend of donuts and milkshake start ups.

I certainly wouldn't be promoting them or Skinny Treat Boxes (which is basically a box of chocolate with the Syn stickers on it) if I was committed to being a SW consultant.

First post which is why I rambled a bit!

PREACH IT GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Brian and his family dont deserve this tit! His family is the most nicest family you could meet and they are very private. His sisters are very respectful and dont air there dirty laundry in public his older sister is a lady and takes great pride in her little brother! I can just imagine how disgusted they are with how there brother is being painted out to be!

Brian Is a very caring father and he would do anything for Luke a blind man could see that. Dont get me started when it comes to maintains and how she treats him!

There a very saucy family the burkes! But Brian's sister is very quiet untill someone crosses her!

Sarah reported SMS for not doing her job and look where SMS is now and she was meant to be her "FRIEND" her childs godmother! What she done to amie when she went about being a slimming world consultant was disgusting! She wants nobody else doing it only her! She tried to tear Ellen down and bullied the SW consultant in fairhill out of a job!

good evening @Anynews. Hope your having a lovely evening 😉

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
PREACH IT GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Brian and his family dont deserve this tit! His family is the most nicest family you could meet and they are very private. His sisters are very respectful and dont air there dirty laundry in public his older sister is a lady and takes great pride in her little brother! I can just imagine how disgusted they are with how there brother is being painted out to be!

Brian Is a very caring father and he would do anything for Luke a blind man could see that. Dont get me started when it comes to maintains and how she treats him!

There a very saucy family the burkes! But Brian's sister is very quiet untill someone crosses her!

Sarah reported SMS for not doing her job and look where SMS is now and she was meant to be her "FRIEND" her childs godmother! What she done to amie when she went about being a slimming world consultant was disgusting! She wants nobody else doing it only her! She tried to tear Ellen down and bullied the SW consultant in fairhill out of a job!

👋👋👋👋 preach it sista.
She’s a bully! She thinks she’s tit hot mega SW leader!! She can’t even lead herself to the kitchen without going off plan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
PREACH IT GIRLFRIEND!!!!

I heard that about the consultant in fairhill, I used to go to Ann Marie in Douglas and she was another Sarah so that seems to be what it takes to make it as a consultant in Cork. She also got rid of the girl in knocknaheeney who was a brilliant leader, I switched around groups depending on my shifts in work, I never went to sarah but I found ellen very disorganised as well during group but very good at communication during the week if she was interested in you.
I miss G from knocknaheeney, she was by far the best

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I heard that about the consultant in fairhill, I used to go to Ann Marie in Douglas and she was another Sarah so that seems to be what it takes to make it as a consultant in Cork. She also got rid of the girl in knocknaheeney who was a brilliant leader, I switched around groups depending on my shifts in work, I never went to sarah but I found ellen very disorganised as well during group but very good at communication during the week if she was interested in you.
I miss G from knocknaheeney, she was by far the best
and look who the 3 BFFS are Sarah Lorraine and Ann Marie. 3 people that think there tit hot. Sarah kicked lorraines hole when she joined SW. Sarah makes her groups all about herself. G was amazing and so was the one in fairhill. BULLYS!

@RATS_HOLE see all her friends won the competition again!! All good here in the sticks..😘
Jezz I'm going made I didnt win one 😂😂😂
hope you had a very productive day and your not to exhausted 🙈

• Haha
How did she have the power to get rid of consultants? SMS is another two faced yoke but her losing her slimming world job triggered her out of control spiral. The fact that they were besties says it all. Sarah babysat hunter the night of his christening because she was protecting her weight loss. She wasn't long turning on her best friend. Where's dee now to defend poor victimised Sarah

She always seems so filthy to me...grubby tan, bad skin, manky lashes, gritty makeup, greasy hair.

Reactions: 6
How did she have the power to get rid of consultants? SMS is another two faced yoke but her losing her slimming world job triggered her out of control spiral. The fact that they were besties says it all. Sarah babysat hunter the night of his christening because she was protecting her weight loss. She wasn't long turning on her best friend. Where's dee now to defend poor victimised Sarah
S/W is a bloody cult every club has there favourite it’s the same where I live they only really want the ones who have stones to lose they fall all over them.. €9 a class 6 bars €3.50 money racket!! Is it super mum Teresa who got caught drink driving was her BFF!! 😂😂

Bullying them speaking badly about them the names she use to call them! I dont no SMS personally but Sarah was very two faced with her. SMS lost big very big with slimming world! And Sarah got very jealous when SMS had no flabby bits etc after the weight loss and all those kids the green eyed monster came out in her then especially when she got the boob job etc! Sarah claims to have nutting got to do with SMS but she was warned to keep her distance for her reputation from her fellow SW PALS

Are SW strict on consultants promoting the plan only or don’t they care as long as they get paid? It’s strange how she is getting away with promoting unhealthy foods & habits.
You wouldn’t see that behaviour from Lynne or Pippa or any UK based SW blogger

Reactions: 2

Bullying them speaking badly about them the names she use to call them! I dont no SMS personally but Sarah was very two faced with her. SMS lost big very big with slimming world! And Sarah got very jealous when SMS had no flabby bits etc after the weight loss and all those kids the green eyed monster came out in her then especially when she got the boob job etc! Sarah claims to have nutting got to do with SMS but she was warned to keep her distance for her reputation from her fellow SW PALS
SMS got her skin removed for free.. that what fat to flab is after that’s why she shows us the real Sarah!! 😂😂

Did anyone click.on dee's profile and onto her comments to this thread prior to today. Seems strange she was slagging Sarah and asked was rats hole the lama. Then did a 180 today and sounded like she was one of them. Very strange

Did anyone click.on dee's profile and onto her comments to this thread prior to today. Seems strange she was slagging Sarah and asked was rats hole the lama. Then did a 180 today and sounded like she was one of them. Very strange
Dee is definitely one of the sisters or even Sarah herself 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.