sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S/W is a bloody cult every club has there favourite it’s the same where I live they only really want the ones who have stones to lose they fall all over them.. €9 a class 6 bars €3.50 money racket!! Is it super mum Teresa who got caught drink driving was her BFF!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes Teresa is who we are on about. Sarah is hunters godmother. I can only imagine how jealous Sarah would have been of no flabby skin. Teresa is as rough as them and more psychotic but she has a great body

Reactions: 2
Are SW strict on consultants promoting the plan only or don’t they care as long as they get paid? It’s strange how she is getting away with promoting unhealthy foods & habits.
You wouldn’t see that behaviour from Lynne or Pippa or any UK based SW blogger
I thought they were, I've lost 4 stone through slimming world and I've never seen a consultant apart from Sarah try to plug a rival company, you'd know she has nothing to gain by shilling the slimming world meals but she should consider what company she works for.
I guarantee if any other consultant apart from Lorraine or Sarah was doing this, they would be reprimanded and reminded of their contract

Reactions: 3
Yes Teresa is who we are on about. Sarah is hunters godmother. I can only imagine how jealous Sarah would have been of no flabby skin. Teresa is as rough as them and more psychotic but she has a great body
Fair play to her 122 lbs lost and looks great, but just like the rest of them on Instagram not my kind of people...rough alright I have read a few posts here about her..

I
I thought they were, I've lost 4 stone through slimming world and I've never seen a consultant apart from Sarah try to plug a rival company, you'd know she has nothing to gain by shilling the slimming world meals but she should consider what company she works for.
I guarantee if any other consultant apart from Lorraine or Sarah was doing this, they would be reprimanded and reminded of their contract
I’ve been a member of a few myself and all I was encouraged to buy were the bars or some JD seasonings. It’s very strange.

Well done that’s brilliant weight loss is hard!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

She always seems so filthy to me...grubby tan, bad skin, manky lashes, gritty makeup, greasy hair.
Did you see her tan today the legs! It's like If someone rubbed a crappy nappy to her legs sweet mother almighty the dirt of her! Eyelashes are like spiders. Shes more cellulase on her chin then I do on my arse πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I

I’ve been a member of a few myself and all I was encouraged to buy were the bars or some JD seasonings. It’s very strange.
massive contract with muller lights also always promoting them. Remember the uproar when they synned them last year!! Members were on 7/8 a day! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see her tan today the legs! It's like If someone rubbed a crappy nappy to her legs sweet mother almighty the dirt of her! Eyelashes are like spiders. Shes more cellulase on her chin then I do on my arse πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
I’d say your only gorgeous girl!!😁 It’s her hair I can’t get over it’s far nicer dark she destroyed it, the new fellow must like dirty blondes!! She’s getting sprayed tomorrow night with that tit tan from Bperfect!!

I remember that alright πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ outrage
They nearly took to the streets!! πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
FAIR PLAY TO YOU!

you should be proud of yourself and how far you've come..... if it was anyone else they would be tore apart!

its like a vegetarian/vegan promoting meat!

Sarah and Lorraine think they run the show in cork! Sarah is pittyful. Never runs on time with her group and you've ten cans tina selling the bars but shes doing more talking then anything!! Sarah is actually heavier then she started SW! she looks slim on Insta but she isnt that slim in person!

@Anynews. Jezz If I was one of them I think I would be after jumping off north gate bridge by now!

she was / is very jealous of SMS body! She was only a beggy Mitchell for the skin removal!

Reactions: 5
I’d say your only gorgeous girl!!😁 It’s her hair I can’t get over it’s far nicer dark she destroyed it, the new fellow must like dirty blondes!! She’s getting sprayed tomorrow night with that tit tan from Bperfect!!

They nearly took to the streets!! πŸ€ͺ
@Anynews. Id like to think of myself as a natural beauty πŸ™ˆ

dirty blonde I would say that's more of a yellow brassy tone that needs a good treatment.

I suppose she wanted the yellow look to fit the big bird look πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Let's see what we know without rats telling us. Tina can't cook. She's loves her pints. She's rough but doesn't realise it. She probably gets into an odd bar brawl every now and again. I can see all of them throwing glasses across the room after a sunday session. She's very unhealthy. Loves the grandkids. Sarah isn't her favourite but she low key uses her for spins and pints of milk when she runs out. Doesn't do any housework. Any else want to add to that even though we only see a snippet of their life allegedly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They got as good as they gave!! Saucy witch whoever she is..
I mean comments from a few days ago..click on her page and see 23 messages. Her comments a few days ago dont match the ones from today is what I mean. She was slagging Sarah and family and now backing them. Just seems strange.

Reactions: 1
Let's see what we know without rats telling us. Tina can't cook. She's loves her pints. She's rough but doesn't realise it. She probably gets into an odd bar brawl every now and again. I can see all of them throwing glasses across the room after a sunday session. She's very unhealthy. Loves the grandkids. Sarah isn't her favourite but she low key uses her for spins and pints of milk when she runs out. Doesn't do any housework. Any else want to add to that even though we only see a snippet of their life allegedly
Want to be a Heineken ambassador #as she loves pints and by Christ she can sink them, loves gambling, can’t cook won’t cook, loves freebies now like her daughter, house looks clean as she’s always snooping around Sarah’s.. loves Jellies, boasts about her daughters being hairdressers. Always starting S/W again on a Monday.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.