sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean comments from a few days ago..click on her page and see 23 messages. Her comments a few days ago dont match the ones from today is what I mean. She was slagging Sarah and family and now backing them. Just seems strange.
Wonder is it that Ali she is fairly stook up her hole, maybe she was pissed off with her during lockdown and now in love again 🤣

She always seemed nice enough but really has gotten very attention seeking the last wee while. Sure look she’s split from her husband and since then has been filming herself on stories crying because people are “gossiping” about her 🤦🏻‍♀️. Clearly she wants to be some sort of blogger or influencer and encourages a large following - sure you need to expect that not everyone will like you.

Once she also posted that a customer had said they didn’t like something she done or someit like that. She was publicly posting about this and how upset she was and lapping up all the huns telling her how amazing she is etc. It’s the height of unprofessionalism to post publicly about customers.
Is her Instagram gone?

Wtf 😂😂 I logged on here and ye're all fighting each other 😂😂😂 anyways I just came to say the sweetking sweets? Is she for real , great for kids parties but it would cost you a bomb 🙄😂 he gets them all in Musgraves, fair play to him, there's always a few stupid people out there to buy these things. Also can ye tell me what's going on and why ye fighting with each other? I'm lost 😂

Reactions: 3
Wtf 😂😂 I logged on here and ye're all fighting each other 😂😂😂 anyways I just came to say the sweetking sweets? Is she for real , great for kids parties but it would cost you a bomb 🙄😂 he gets them all in Musgraves, fair play to him, there's always a few stupid people out there to buy these things. Also can ye tell me what's going on and why ye fighting with each other? I'm lost 😂
Isn’t that what all family’s do!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is her Instagram gone?
If you don't want people commenting don't have a public profile.
Considering what has been said on this thread and site about other public profilers I think very little was said, although I thought she seemed nice. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you don't want people commenting don't have a public profile.
Considering what has been said on this thread and site about other public profilers I think very little was said, although I thought she seemed nice. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I haven’t seen anything bad at all written about her, except that she’s hanging out with fit to flab and no social distancing at the party on Sunday with the other dolly birds getting picture taken.. 🙇‍♀️

I haven’t seen anything bad at all written about her, except that she’s hanging out with fit to flab and no social distancing at the party on Sunday with the other dolly birds getting picture taken.. 🙇‍♀️
That's why I wondered were posts deleted. The most intrusive post was asking about her marriage, which is out of line, but no one responded that I could see.

Sure this site will be the worst in the world now for making her leave insta

That's why I wondered were posts deleted. The most intrusive post was asking about her marriage, which is out of line, but no one responded that I could see.

From what’s said here she talks and cry’s about her break up on Instagram so it’s public knowledge.. nothing was said..

Reactions: 1

It’s hardly intrusive or out of line asking about something on a gossip website that she has previously spoken about on her public Instagram with how many thousand followers.

Reactions: 1
Oh right looked her up not for me!!
Most the people Sarah reshares comments from wouldn’t be for anyone. It’s mad how Julie used always stick up for Sarah but you would rarely hear Sarah stick up for her.

I’ve never ever fully followed Sarah I find her the most irritating thing to look at and to listen to I hope that doesn’t offend anyone. She’s actually so addicted to herself she would eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate and these days she looks like one. I am glad that us public are finally allowed to give their opinions about bloggers and instagrammers without getting blocked

Reactions: 8
She's a total embarrassment. I'm frontline staff in an acute hospital working through the whole pandemic and had to leave children at home on their own for 13 hr days so Sarah's snowflake bull doesn't fly with me or anyone else who worked and sacrificed through this. She and her family spent the pandemic drinking and partying. How many words are there for inconsiderate, lazy, entitled and stupid because she is all of them
Hi Sarah's sister 😀😀😀
go jump your the loser knob jockey 🏇

To busy cheating and texting other men! Giving the waiters lap dances on her hen! Untill the flab fell out.... imagine lukey going to school in years to come getting a slagging for her mammy saggy tits and bits all over the gram 😂😂😂😂😂 bullied for life!! At least twins and me looked good doing it! Sarah big bird burke that's what shes known as on the north side!
Weekkkk 😂👌

This comment is to Dee Roche just in case 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.