Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runaroundrunner

No. Would love to know what it was. She deleted instastories as someone pointed something out to her that didn’t sit well with her???

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sorry for double post but she would really benefit from spending a bit more on her clothes and just buying less. She tends to buy cheap and it looks it on her.
Some people can wear the same things and it looks great but, sadly, she is not one of them. Neither am I so I sympathise.
Some slightly dearer, better cut tailored clothes in better fabrics would make a difference.

Rugratz

Hey tetchy Tina, I do work thanks, i have nothing against nursery, fail to see where i said that.
I just find it disgraceful she will do things with Isla and have quality time with her and leave Lachlan at nursery then he comes home and goes straight to bed sorry after she instagrams it’s BaFFF and bedTYYYMMM ROOutine

Also sarah is a greedy fucker she doesn’t HAVE to work 5 days a week she could have one day of with Lachlan a week if she wanted to she doesn’t want to that says everything about her as a mother.

I’m gonna carry on regardless of your opinions rugratz ahem Sarah so carry on
You can have your opinion , but have one respectfully because I am no relation to Sarah , I am simply stating what is clear to be seen from her Youtube/Social media. Sarah may suffer from mental health issues do you think you can consider yourself a decent person if she were to see this?

When does Lachlan do swimming lessons? 🤔
Yes he does do you not watch her Youtube?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So in her stories only Isla got a balloon but on her actual Instagram she mentions they both got one? I highly doubt she got Lachlan one too, she'd have shown it in her stories otherwise.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I got a 'someone will get back.to you' from the RBL too. Your reply reminds me to chase them up actually. I have asked them to.conform why they don't ask vloggers to donate their time for free.

Rugratz

Hey tetchy Tina, I do work thanks, i have nothing against nursery, fail to see where i said that.
I just find it disgraceful she will do things with Isla and have quality time with her and leave Lachlan at nursery then he comes home and goes straight to bed sorry after she instagrams it’s BaFFF and bedTYYYMMM ROOutine

Also sarah is a greedy fucker she doesn’t HAVE to work 5 days a week she could have one day of with Lachlan a week if she wanted to she doesn’t want to that says everything about her as a mother.

I’m gonna carry on regardless of your opinions rugratz ahem Sarah so carry on
If you work full time you get days off ffs! Jesus take a look at yourself ! Nobody works 7 days a week 24/7 and they are saving for a house.

Yeah I’ve said her mother should go get her checked out. Maybe you should run along and go do that love instead of reading about yourself on here. 😂 dick head.
Wow what a lovely individual. You have had such an effect on my life - bye then 🤣

GiggleBee

VIP Member
She didn't realise that the kids had an inset day tomorrow! I bet her work are going to love her having the first day off after Christmas!

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I complained to sainsburys about her not legally disclosing adverts, they finally replied after nearly two weeks but it's nothing much.

Thank you for your email that has been received into our Executive Office. I have been asked to look into your complaint and respond to you personally.

Please be assured I have had this investigated and have made the relevant changes.

This has also been passed onto the relevant team to prevent this from happening in the future.
Typical corporate bullshit reply right there!

lauvm

There was one last night where you could see Islas school logo on something in the background but when I saw it she had scribbled over it and wrote “thanks to the person who pointed out you could see the logo”. Not sure if it’s to do with that

Rugratz

Lots of people can have mental health issues? So what?

Don't put yourself and your kids on the internet if you don't want people to have opinions? And certainly don't profit from it (and charities). 😑
Where has she profited from it and from charities?

Downtoearth

There definitely is a choice there. I've got many, many forces friends who've opted to buy or rent their own home in a fixed place while whichever parent serves moves around. Even if you're entitled to CEG, boarding school isn't for everyone and kids do need some stability.

Runaroundrunner

He is two but surely this is the first Christmas where he has some understanding about what's going on. My goddaughter who's two loves putting the bables on and off the bottom branches of our tree.

I guess to me Christmas is about the children. There is nothing cuter in my eyes than a tree the kids have decorated ?
Oh Christmas is 100% about the kids it is to is too but not 100% about a tree and just as exciting when they wake up and come through to the tree all up when they didn’t know it was getting put up. It’s almost like the think Santa came and put it up over night.