Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they're off on a plane! Personally I don't agree with taking Isla out of school when she's only just started!

Also isn't Emerites an expensive airline?
Usually I agree in the taking kids out of school thing (although have sympathy for parents with difficulty in getting time off) but I think this is different if she's going to see her dad when he's on 6 month deployment.

Reactions: 2
Looks like they're off on a plane! Personally I don't agree with taking Isla out of school when she's only just started!

Also isn't Emerites an expensive airline?
Her and her husband both work good jobs and she's making YouTube cash. Maybe she's wasting it all on first class seats for the children (she would only do that if there wasan in-flight baby sitter ?)

Usually I agree in the taking kids out of school thing (although have sympathy for parents with difficulty in getting time off) but I think this is different if she's going to see her dad when he's on 6 month deployment.
The issue I have is that the kids said goodbye to there Dad in July(?) And they weren't expecting to see him until January. The two of them are so little they don't know months ect so now they're seeing him again they probably think it's for good but in 5 days time they're all gonna be ripped apart again!

She has enough issues with Lachlan anyway I think with the flight, jetlag and being ripped from his father for a 2nd time is going to make things a whole lot harder for her when she gets back to England.

Reactions: 1
I can never get past how she charged for charity work and defended herself with the charity have budget for it.
I can never take her serious again.

Reactions: 5
Put aside all the little things that irritate me about this woman, the ridiculous pet names for the kids, the moaning about Rob, his job and being away from her family, the constant doing a million other things to avoid spending time with her children and the desperate jumping on the bandwagon of any vlogger trend the charity business is just unforgettable. She still doesn't get that being paid by a charity to tell other people to donate is morally wrong.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's worrying about not having her laptop......surely just put the camera down and enjoy family time

I can't believe she's worrying about not having her laptop......surely just put the camera down and enjoy family time
I thought the same thing! The amount of moaning she does about missing her husband ect you would have thought vlogging would be the last of her worries!

Reactions: 3
Posting two #ads today has been more important than spending time with her husband who she hasn’t seen in 4 months :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Don't worry people she sent Rob off to get a laptop from his boss. Phew!
If I hadn’t seen my husband for 4 months the last thing on my mind would be my laptop.
It would be radio silence for the duration while we had private family time and private grown up time.
I can’t get my head round it.

Reactions: 4
Anyone reckon she's gonna come home with an extra little person in her tummy? ??

Reactions: 1
A Tac to go with her Tic?!?
Wouldn't it have been refreshing if she had said 'I'm going to see Rob for 5 short days and I'm not going to be filming / storying whilst we have this short, special family time together'. Instead she is sending him off to pick up a laptop for her.

Reactions: 8
A Tac to go with her Tic?!?
Wouldn't it have been refreshing if she had said 'I'm going to see Rob for 5 short days and I'm not going to be filming / storying whilst we have this short, special family time together'. Instead she is sending him off to pick up a laptop for her.
Then shell have to have a third so she can have Tic, Tac, Toe ??

Reactions: 3
So in her stories only Isla got a balloon but on her actual Instagram she mentions they both got one? I highly doubt she got Lachlan one too, she'd have shown it in her stories otherwise.

If I hadn’t seen my husband for 4 months the last thing on my mind would be my laptop.
It would be radio silence for the duration while we had private family time and private grown up time.
I can’t get my head round it.
? agree. I went out for my sisters birthday lunch on Sunday and I didn’t look at my phone once and I see her every week!

And tonight, in a hotel, both kids sleeping, hasn’t seen her husband for 4 months and she’s on Instagram stories jabbering to strangers.
That is not at all what I would be doing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.