Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are loads of comments from people saying forget the bloody laptop enjoy your family time. Yet she still can’t help herself. What is wrong with the woman. So obsessed with updating strangers on every second of her life.

Reactions: 5
Starting to feel sorry for kids of family vloggers. There’s no need to share such intimate moments as the one where’s they see their dad after such a long time. It’s just for content and it’s not necessary. Keep it as a nice family moment and capture for you to look back on not share with the world. I’m so glad vlogging wasn’t a thing when I was a kid!!

Reactions: 6
She has lots of real life friends and an extremely busy life but seems to need validation from strangers. I am sure she would argue she is capturing memories but I think vlogging has become an addiction for her. What should be a really special week for her family becomes stressful. Instead.of enjoy her family she is hiding behind a computer screen. Why doesn't her husband say something to her about it. I would be furious if she was my wife.

Reactions: 5
She well and truly wears the trousers. I can imagine when he gets back from deployment she’ll be holding it over him how long he has been away for. Bet the poor bugger can never moan “oh Robert, well I’ve had to do solo bedtime for 6 months” never mind that it’s his job and she knew what she was signing up for when she married him.
I’ve never known anyone eat out more or have such busy weekends all the time with a young family. She’s just as bad when Rob is at home so she can’t use the excuse of keeping busy whilst he is away. Must be for ‘content’ for her channel and then she moans about being tired.

Reactions: 1
If it were me and I had such young children I'd either work my ordinary job only or work on Youtube only. Both are far too much when only one parent is present. They have enough money for her to work just one job . It's hard enough on the kids with their dad away for months at a time without their mum basically working two jobs, having to put the youngest in nursery and Isla in after school club.

She used to work 5 days a week at her day job so the kids would be at nursery/after school club anyway. But I agree I don’t understand why she does youtube, she’s said in Q&A’s she’s not sure she’d even do it full time. I really don’t think they need the extra money, so it must be that pull and validation from strangers. It’s a bit sad really, she puts out as much content as a lot of “full time” vloggers/bloggers (eg her friend Jessica Avey) but has another full time job on top of that.

Reactions: 2
And not only does she have the income from two jobs plus Rob's salary she also TAKES MONEY FROM CHARITY! I'm still so angry about that! She's greedy & money-grabbing!

Reactions: 7
I complained to sainsburys about her not legally disclosing adverts, they finally replied after nearly two weeks but it's nothing much.

Thank you for your email that has been received into our Executive Office. I have been asked to look into your complaint and respond to you personally.

Please be assured I have had this investigated and have made the relevant changes.

This has also been passed onto the relevant team to prevent this from happening in the future.

Reactions: 3
I got a 'someone will get back.to you' from the RBL too. Your reply reminds me to chase them up actually. I have asked them to.conform why they don't ask vloggers to donate their time for free.

I complained to sainsburys about her not legally disclosing adverts, they finally replied after nearly two weeks but it's nothing much.

Thank you for your email that has been received into our Executive Office. I have been asked to look into your complaint and respond to you personally.

Please be assured I have had this investigated and have made the relevant changes.

This has also been passed onto the relevant team to prevent this from happening in the future.
Typical corporate bullshit reply right there!

In the summer, they took a double baby jogger city mini. I thought it was strange as the little girl was starting school in a few weeks.
The baby jogger city mini pushchairs are excellent but still using a pushchair when you are almost 5? ?

Reactions: 3
The baby jogger city mini pushchairs are excellent but still using a pushchair when you are almost 5? ?
Yes, I love my baby jogger but I don’t plan to still be using it and dragging it on holiday with us when youngest is 5 ?

I feel she babies Isla quite alot, she still calls her Dad 'Dada' and just from watching their recent vlog it seems her speech isn't great (I do apologise though if she has known speech problems!)
Also how awful are both the kids coughs?!

I feel she babies Isla quite alot, she still calls her Dad 'Dada' and just from watching their recent vlog it seems her speech isn't great (I do apologise though if she has known speech problems!)
Also how awful are both the kids coughs?!
I’ve noticed poor Isla has a bit of a stammer. I work in psychology & it could be separation anxiety.
Yes, what is it with the “mama” & “dada”??? Quite a lot of floggers like to be called “mamma” - cute when the kids are just learning to talk but a bit weird when they’re older. Charl Taylor’s the same with Bill & he’s 6!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.