Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rugratz

🤣🤣 hello Sarah
Yet Claire Witt you have a problem with, but Sarah & her constant complaining about her little boy you don’t?
Haha you couldn't be further from correct there 🤣 I wouldnt go round saying that these Youtubers can get you into hot water ! Also does Claire Witt work full time? Does she hell!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
What I can’t understand is if she’s struggling so much why doesn’t she move closer to her family
I think because her husband is based where she lives now. Although I'd have gone home for the 6 months personally. (I guess it messes the children education up though!)

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Also Instagram doesn't show her whole life...perhaps he did go in the rides and she just didn't post about it. It's much easier to photograph a 5 yr old. I know my 2 year old never sits still long enough! And in a buggy at 2. what's the issue? No shoes? He's a toddler, and often they take their shoes off...a bottle and dummy...so what!
It's judgemental parenting comments like this that make parents anxious about their own parenting decisions and choices.

This what I was trying to say also. Not every kid is the same and we don’t all have cookie cutter kids who adhere to the perfect kid rules!

fireflies

VIP Member
I have looked at you tube vlogs and her insta.

Least shes being honest
Shes not deleting or blocking

Shes not sure how it all works and why mumsnet paying her.
Shes emailing to find out more.
My guess is its a joint campaign between mumsnet and advertising agency on behalf if the British legion.

But shes got 2 very similar campaigns which is where it gets confusing.
The other is oaid by an agency ad i guess that works with sainsburys and proctor and gamble.

It appears to me they will make a donation to a charity if people buy things from them this possibly boosts sales and makes more money than they donate even with paying vloggers.

It all seems but grubby but respecting sarah for trying to answer.

Queenie

VIP Member
She’s a disgrace to military wives & a disgrace to her military husband. Servicemen & women have shed blood for this country & she takes money from their charity!

Queenie

VIP Member
She’s a liar. She says she was being abused by trolls & as she deleted the posts people will believe her lies. She was NOT abused by anyone!
She’s been caught with her hand in the cookie jar imo & is trying to cover her tracks.
If she had any shred of decency she should give her fee to the RBL.

And if she’s “not sure how it all works & why mumsnet are paying her” she should have bloody well found out before accepting a fat fee from them!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Just watched her latest video - why does her reception age child wear a bib?! And not just a bib but one of those rubber catch bibs?!
I came in to same the same thing. Why not let her eat breakfast in her jammies if you don't want the uniform dirty or use a tea towel and tuck it down her top?

That vlog actually made me so sad though, Lachlen doesn't even get much time with her in the morning it seems, she gets him up last minute, dresses, feeds him and they go. He didn't even get to take part in the winter activites. He's two so he would have an understanding, even if she had just got him to put his finger in the air to feel the wind.

Kindred

What’s her latest Instagram post all about?
She’s taken a photo of herself in a boring black knee length shift dress saying she feels so out of her depth...eh!?
I wore a dress like that to my Grandmothers funeral.
It’s not exactly racy. Or Edgy. It’s a boring black dress.

Literally posting anything for content/engagement.
If that straight cut dress is very racy and tight for her... it's not the right cut because let's face it, it shouldn't be tight all over! it's a straight cut!!! She looks like a black sausage! ? The only curve is her head... Fit and flare darling! Skater! Or for goodness sake go with separates where you can mimic a waist line ??‍♀ she hasn't stepped out much has she ?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And remember this must be her Thursday off work. They are normally up much earlier than this on a weekday to get Isla to breakfast club.
Not dissing breakfast or after school clubs. I have to use them too which is why I make the most of my weekends and evenings with my children.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It's nice to see she's taken the children out this evening. From insta it looks like she's on her own with them but I doubt it.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Wow, I didn't really notice any difference before but side by side that's quite significant!!!
I agree, didn't notice the difference but seeing it like that I can and it looks awful!

Do we all think she'll manage her weekend of being Instagram free?