Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
My guess is it must have been one of her brothers. Didn't film him because she knows she will get a backlash about not spending anytime alone with her children.

Don't worry we get a saying Goodbye to Dubai video to look forward too ?
I didn't realise she has siblings! Youd expect her to rely on them alot more!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
And on her weekend vlog did she really invite her friend to stay and then piss off out with her work friends for the night...cheeky mare!!
Honestly, I have no time for the 'poor me deployment life is so hard'. That woman has more time away from her children than anyone I know.
I didn't watch, that's awful though! Obviously just wanted a babysitter!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So they are having a day at home but she’s already panicking and thinking they will need to get out later.
I really wish she could just relax and try and enjoy her day as it comes.
Is she at home? The insta story I saw didn't look like her house

M

Member 2133

Latest instagram video - is Isla wearing a backpack in her car seat while “London bound” ?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I imagine most of the vloggers / influencers would have had a sneaky peak. Her pal Lara has for sure as on a story recently she said she didn't realise that these forums excised and that she wanted people to know she was no longer with Channel Mum.

Myla

And he has now taken Isla swimming while she stays at home! He's been away for 6 months and doesn't even get a lie in on his first morning home! I'm surprised she didn't make him take Lachlan with him too!
to be fair he probably wanted to take her and watch my husband does all the club's when he's home

Myla

with regards to the photo my guess is the camera was filming and she took a still shot for the pic

Peachbomb

VIP Member
It wouldn’t have crossed my mind to put my school age children in a pushchair, I didn’t realise people did. I was glad to be rid of it and it’s such a hassle taking them on planes now that I have a baby again!
But if it works for you go for it.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
If she’s out on her own with them at least one of them will be in the pushchair! I would understand if Isla was younger and was at that age where they like to run off but she’s 4 almost 5 and seems to be really well behaved so I don’t see why L needs to be stuck in the pushchair all the time!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So she admitted that Mumsnet are paying her for the ad.

She also went to the local fireworks (I'm gutted I missed them by being on holiday! Most of the pics were her and Isla and then there was the normal one of Lachlan holding her hand and her saying how's it's sweet but he's basically been a terror all night ?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I think she's lonely and taking the her phone/camera makes her feel connected to others.
She doesn't seem to have any proper friends. She already admitted she didn't have anyone to have Isla when Lachlan was in hospital, although her neighbour did for one night but she obviously felt she couldn't rely on her.

Belleeyes

Yes I did find that telling but my brother and his wife are the same, the always spend Christmas with her family.

I also found it strange that she said 'Isla wants...' from Santa but 'Ive got...' for Lachlen. Surely at 2 he is old enough to say what he wants?

Depends, my son is nearly 2 (in Jan) and he doesnt really speak so he couldn't ask for anything from Santa. Lachlan doesn't seem to be that chatty either.