Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted and blocked me, all I said is "even if the charity aren't directly paying you it doesn't mean you aren't getting paid by the charity, ID donate all of the fee if I was you"

I thought it was fair

Reactions: 2
She’s “doing a Meldrum” - any comments that question her integrity or exposes her for the money-grabbing leech that she is she deletes & blocks.

Reactions: 1
I think she's leaving the odd one or two to pretend she isn't deleting everyone. Then playing the naive card. Doesn't wash with me.

She should get in trouble for calling out genuine criticism as abuse but blocking people so they don't have a right to reply.
If she has to block someone she should state I blocked them because they said xyz. Don't tell everyone it was abuse withouy the evidence.

As a military wife she should have been contacting the RBL months ago asking how she could help in their upcoming campaign as she had the public platform to do so. But no, I bet that never entered her greedy head & she wouldn’t get involved until cold hard cash was mentioned.

It’s like when I found out Terry Wogan et al got paid a big fat fee for Children in Need. I was in disbelief that these multimillionaire celebs were begging for us to put our hands in our pockets while they were getting paid! I’m not parting with my hard-earned cash to line the pockets of these parasites!

Reactions: 2
Whilst her husband and others in the forces are out fighting for freedom, including freedom of speech she is deleting and blocking people who question her taking payment from a charity which is so close to her heart.
I feel angry that her followers are being fed cock and bull regarding all this 'I am always open to discuss and always transparent' I want to know what was posted on the videos which was abusive for her to remove and block. Tell the truth Sarah.

Looks like she is having another sleepover, isn't she a little old to be having sleepovers?

Looks like she is having another sleepover, isn't she a little old to be having sleepovers?
Must have used up all her babysitters. Can you imagine being a real life friend of Sarah's dreading every text or phone call asking for you to babysit or pleading to spend sometime with you so she doesn't have to be with her children on her own.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know she can live with herself this Remembrance Day. I’ve seen pensioners out in this cold weather selling poppies while she sits at home counting her blood money.

Reactions: 5
I have unsubscribed and am willing myself not to look at her insta stories as don't know if I'll be more mad at the thought of her playing the military wife card, look at me supporting my husband and this wonderful charity, expecting all the thanks for the wonderful work she is doing for RBL or if she is off doing brunch, moaning about the kids, begging a friend to save her, posts of her laptop 'all this editing I have to do' blah, blah, blah.

She actually has the sheer GALL to do a vlog entitled “Lest We Forget”!! Is she for real??? She was reflecting on the sacrifice of our servicemen/women but conveniently forgets she TOOK MONEY FROM THE ROYAL BRITISH LEGION!!! She’s lower than a snake’s belly!

Can't bring myself to watch it and add to her views and already inflated ego but she called it Lest we forget. Presume she means Lest we forget to put in the invoice so I can get my grubby little hands on the charity money.
Still waiting for a reply from RBL.

No. Would love to know what it was. She deleted instastories as someone pointed something out to her that didn’t sit well with her???

There was one last night where you could see Islas school logo on something in the background but when I saw it she had scribbled over it and wrote “thanks to the person who pointed out you could see the logo”. Not sure if it’s to do with that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.