Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think her boy is far too big to still be in a cot?! That clip of him standing up in it gives me the fear - looks like he could just fall out. He must climb out of it surely?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So sad 😞. To be fair he’s probably knackered from a whole week at nursery full time!
Is it normal for a 2 year old to do classes on top of being in nursery? My eldest who’s 6 didn’t start, or want to start, football (or anything else) until this last year.

His birthday is a week or so before my goddaughters. He'll be 3 in October.

I know all children are different but the difference between him and my goddaughter is crazy. She's like a child now rather than a baby where he still seems like a baby.
My middle child is also 3 in October, he walks most places but we do still use the buggy with him if we think it’s needed.

Reactions: 3
Is it normal for a 2 year old to do classes on top of being in nursery? My eldest who’s 6 didn’t start, or want to start, football (or anything else) until this last year.
Depends I think. My 6 year old started swimming at 3... then nothing until rugby 6 months ago.

My youngest is 19m and in a rugby class already. I felt more compelled to put my youngest in this early as he's spending so much time watching his brother and I didn't want him to miss out.

Conversations amongst friends are the same, youngest started earlier than eldest because you're already in the habit.

Think her boy is far too big to still be in a cot?! That clip of him standing up in it gives me the fear - looks like he could just fall out. He must climb out of it surely?!
He was climbing out on to his changing table so instead of putting him in a bed she moved the cot around!

My two god children both started swimming at 18 months. They're both little fishes in the water now.

Reactions: 2
He’s still in a cot?? 🙄 He’s a big child too so the bars on a cot are going to be iseless surely?

Reactions: 1
Always a great idea to film your child while they are jumping up the bars of their cot and could clearly topple out 🙈 An accident waiting to happen. She just doesn’t want to move him to a toddler bed as he’ll be harder to contain

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Always a great idea to film your child while they are jumping up the bars of their cot and could clearly topple out 🙈 An accident waiting to happen. She just doesn’t want to move him to a toddler bed as he’ll be harder to contain
He has alot of issues with his head ect too, he was in hospital last year because of it wasn't he? I'd have put him in a toddler bed way before now.

Reactions: 2
Is it normal for a 2 year old to do classes on top of being in nursery?

Yeah that’s why I said he’s probably too tired - If he didn’t go to nursery so much I’d expect him to go to some groups/classes. Though she usually takes him along to isla’s Classes to watch and I just feel a bit sad for him that’s hes not joining in/going to any himself. But then he may not give two hoots about it 🤣
Ooops Messed up the quote thing , I’m new to this sorry!

I’ve had to unsubscribe - that talking-singing thing she does when she talks drives me up the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure I just saw a clip of Sarah on a preview for a show on BBC Scotland tonight at 10pm - #BumpBirthBaby ?

she is one of the worst insta mums in my opinion. ad after ad. Talks like an idiot always scrunching up her face and showing us her teeth.
Clear favouritism with Isla I feel so so so so sorry for Lachlan he is going to have some serious issues when he is older because of how he is treated.

She baby’s him but not in the nurturing loving way, just in the throw you in a cot and strap you in a pram way. Her whole relationship with Lachlan seems forced and that’s probably the best we see, I hate to think what goes on in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know she had quite a hard time with Lachlan when he was a baby. One of the main reasons being his dairy intolerance. I wonder if that affected her mental health and their bond. But there is definitely clear favouritism. It will be interesting to see how many activities Lachlan does when he starts school.

I know she had quite a hard time with Lachlan when he was a baby. One of the main reasons being his dairy intolerance. I wonder if that affected her mental health and their bond. But there is definitely clear favouritism. It will be interesting to see how many activities Lachlan does when he starts school.
I'm sure she said Lachlan as a baby gave her PTSD!
It's awful though watching the favouritism of Isla.

I’m sure I just saw a clip of Sarah on a preview for a show on BBC Scotland tonight at 10pm - #BumpBirthBaby ?
Did you watch the show?

• Wow
I'm sure she said Lachlan as a baby gave her PTSD!
It's awful though watching the favouritism of Isla.

Did you watch the show?
I think it was a wrong spy 🙈😂 I watched a little then turned off. Didn’t see her, think someone may have just looked like her.

I don't understand why shes brought Isla a lunch box. I'm sure most schools when they do trips ask for lunches to be taken in a bag that can be thrown away as it saves the kids carrying it around.
My friends little boys school even provides the younger kids with a packed lunch for trips as they're entitled to free school meals anyway.

Oh dear! I'm gonna have to watch this just for the laughs! 😂

Have they got Isla's name wrong?
Hmm, I thought it was her in the trailer...
Oh well ash Reid will give us a laugh anyway even if Sarah isn’t on it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.