Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both my kids went through a phase of wanting to be spoon fed again around the same age, it is pretty common as I remember talking with other mums at the time who had/were experiencing the same. I refused to do it for them though, grandparents on the other hand 🙄
Its not common...majority of people BLW now so kids have never been spoon fed to begin with.

Kids become fussy and don’t want to eat what is put in front of them at that age yes, but not requesting to be spoon fed. Sarah has never been use to giving L his supper as he was always left in nursery until closing time when she was living it up in costa with Isla.

I’m sure his nursery aren’t sitting around spoon feeding him. She obviously thinks it’s cute for the gram!! Bless him🙄 whatever Sarah!!

Reactions: 5
Maybe if he sat and saw Sarah using cutlery to eat dinner with them he might be more inclined to use his to copy his “mama”.

Sarah doesn’t eat with them though. She sits and films them eating instead.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Its not common...majority of people BLW now so kids have never been spoon fed to begin with.

Kids become fussy and don’t want to eat what is put in front of them at that age yes, but not requesting to be spoon fed. Sarah has never been use to giving L his supper as he was always left in nursery until closing time when she was living it up in costa with Isla.

I’m sure his nursery aren’t sitting around spoon feeding him. She obviously thinks it’s cute for the gram!! Bless him🙄 whatever Sarah!!
I think it is pretty common its just that normal people don't entertain it so the phase passes quickly as the kid realises it needs to feed itself or go hungry 😂

Reactions: 7
Has anyone started a count for how many sausage Meals those kids eat in a week?
Let’s start it now, we’re off to a good start...1/1

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice that the dinner wasn’t on the toddle prison trays for once?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It is NOT common for an almost 4 year old to need to be spoon fed like a weaning 6 month old baby. Lazy parenting!!

Maybe spend less time filming yourself and encourage him to sit and eat like the big boy he is.

View attachment 183835
Why would you photograph this?! Sarah you’re such a weirdo

put the damn phone down and focus on those kids.

Anyone watched her Primark haul on YouTube?? I actually cringed the whole way through those belly tops 😳 even isla got one!

• Sick
  • Haha
She is definitely trying to make Isla into a mini version of herself. From what we see of Isla none of those clothes were her style. They are carbon copies of the clothes Sarah wears.

• Haha
Primark haul was basically just Sarah trying to show off how small she is... “oh this is in a size small but it looks really baggy” - no, it doesn’t!!! She needs to dress for her age. The crop tops are fine for teenagers but for a woman in her 30s it’s just a bit strange! She would have been better just getting another tracksuit for Isla rather than the silly cropped top and shorts....! And why all the bikinis?!

Sarah might like fashion (she once worked in fashion buying don’t you know) but you couldn’t call her stylish. One of the best bits of advice I heard about how to look stylish/classy is that clothes should not be tight (no matter your size).

Completely agree about the Isla clothes, she’s desperate for a girl that wears cutesy outfits.

I don't get why she does that funny thing when she is trying clothes on, going from one leg to the other. Its actually annoying as she doesn't stand still long enough to have a look at what she is wearing!!!!

Sarah might like fashion (she once worked in fashion buying don’t you know) but you couldn’t call her stylish. One of the best bits of advice I heard about how to look stylish/classy is that clothes should not be tight (no matter your size).

Completely agree about the Isla clothes, she’s desperate for a girl that wears cutesy outfits.
haha yeah, worked in “fashion buying” but didn’t even know what to call the drawstring on Lachlan’s shorts or the clasp on the back on the bikini!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If anyone needs new clothes its the kids not her....her wardrobe must be bursting at the seems like the house! And everything is just bland and boring plus doesn't suit her!!

I was in primark yesterday and the amount of gorgeous outfits for Isla's age and she picked those shorts & tiny little top! I hate kids in belly tops its so inappropriate!

Reactions: 10
Halfway through her YouTube haul... I'm sorry but find this really bleeping irritating. She is not a small and the fact that she's said the white body is too small?? Is she bleeping joking. How tall is Sarah? I'm 5'4, not lying about being a small but those bodies are so uncomfortable I wouldn't buy them. Just seems a show off video look at me. And those dresses sorry they are hideous😂

Sorry again just finished YouTube haul, super lovely, super comfy, super stretchy, ooh love this little detail, oh look its ribbed can you see? Shut the duck up honestly, this woman!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t really understand why these idiot influencers even bother to say what size of clothes they have bought anyway.

It doesn’t make a blind bit of difference if Sarah has bought a size 10 or a size 22 because for the most part, the people watching the video won’t have a clue how tall she is, what she looks like in real
Life or how clothes really fit on her. One person may like to wear their clothes oversized so wouldn’t get their own size anyway etc - it’s all
So individual, that it really doesn’t matter what size they buy.
It always just seems like a not so subtle brag - ohhhhh I got this in a size 10 but it’s a bit too big - just fuckkkkk offfffffffff.

Reactions: 11
For someone who loves fashion and used to work in it she sure hides it well with the clothes she chooses.
The amount of times she said “and it’s really good quality”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
For someone who loves fashion and used to work in it she sure hides it well with the clothes she chooses.
The amount of times she said “and it’s really good quality”
haha yeah, shut up Sarah, it cost ÂŁ4 from Primark and was made in a sweatshop in Cambodia, good quality it is definitely not!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
All those bikinis for all those photoshoots on the beach.

I'm guessing Aunty Natty is down this weekend. The poor friend who was invited down on Rob's last deployment and on the Friday night Sarah pissed off out leaving Aunty Nattie to babysit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get why she does that funny thing when she is trying clothes on, going from one leg to the other. Its actually annoying as she doesn't stand still long enough to have a look at what she is wearing!!!!

She thinks she a runway model with all her posing and moving from one leg to the other 😂

• Haha
Its so sad that she doesn't really know Isla at all.

Also Im suprised she didnt go bigger in the kids sizes, primarks clothes are so small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.