Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C167204C-344B-468A-BB70-7695CDFBA3BE.jpeg

This was a little update from 3rd July from Simple Politics, they’re really helpful!
She’s definitely had more than one household inside her house hasn’t she!

Reactions: 4
Hi Sarah 👋🏻 Glad you have taken our advice and are making 1 meal for you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely she shouldnt be having someone staying over at her house?!

Also why isnt L in the pic?
This was the day of the bikini photo shoot. Look how bloody cold Isla looks and it looks like Sarah’s wearing knit wear proving that getting her kit off was definitely just for the gram. How desperately sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she shouldnt be having someone staying over at her house?!

Also why isnt L in the pic?
You can stay over but you’re meant to be observing social distancing within the house. It’s be no different from staying in a hotel. But I wouldn’t be letting somebody stay in my house

Reactions: 4
How is someone staying over and socially distancing when she doesn't have a spare bed? Where are they sleeping?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Making a point of telling us it's one meal for all! If... just if... us normal folk were to instagram our meals we wouldn't need to announce everyone is having the same meal. All for our benefit! Absolute tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The study she moved her son out of because it is apparently damp - although was perfectly fine for Isla and for Lachlan as a baby.
Thanks, I thought perhaps they had a sofa bed for guests. I’m not sure I’d be getting my mother to sleep on the sofa if she was visiting. I suppose she will have one of the children in with her and Granny will be in the bunk bed. It’s crackers that they’ve made a 3 bed house into a 2 bed one!

I know that Amey (at least that was the company who has the military contract for service families accommodation when we lived in quarters) can be slow but they do fix things like damp but it’s work to chase it up.

Reactions: 1
Thanks, I thought perhaps they had a sofa bed for guests. I’m not sure I’d be getting my mother to sleep on the sofa if she was visiting. I suppose she will have one of the children in with her and Granny will be in the bunk bed. It’s crackers that they’ve made a 3 bed house into a 2 bed one!

I know that Amey (at least that was the company who has the military contract for service families accommodation when we lived in quarters) can be slow but they do fix things like damp but it’s work to chase it up.
Amey still have the contract and a bit like you said, a pain in the ass but the do it, ESPECIALLY if you’re child was in that room. Someone near me moved houses because of damp in their first one!

Reactions: 2
She looks rather lollipop head like in that birthday outfit picture. Not a good look Sarah

Reactions: 5
She looks like she shoehorned herself into her birthday outfit 😷
it’s not flattering in the slightest, is it?
the jeans are far too tight and don’t do anything for her and the crop top just looks a bit...... mutton dressed as lamb. She’s only in her early 30s so obviously she’s not “old” at all but I think she’s a wee bit too old to be wearing crop tops. It’s not flattering on her and it just looks a bit daft - literally like half her top has been chopped off. She would be better in high waist jeans to give her a bit of definition at the waist and a longer length structured top or peplum style to give her a bust and the impression of hips. Be squeezing herself into skin tight jeans and trying to show her stomach off 24/7 she just ends up looking shapeless and like she’s wearing her daughters top.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.