Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me? I honestly can't see any difference is her size or shape than before. She looks exactly the same. No boobs, no waist & flat bum. Starving herself for what??

Reactions: 5
Is it just me? I honestly can't see any difference is her size or shape than before. She looks exactly the same. No boobs, no waist & flat bum. Starving herself for what??
she has lost weight, she’s got a flatter stomach and she’s lost it from her hips too. She’s never going to change her body shape though no matter how much she starved herself - she’s got broad shoulders and no waist or curve to her hips or bum, she’s just got a boyish figure. She should concentrate more on dressing her figure properly and less on trying to drop weight (and I am not buying it that she doesnt weigh herself or use scales!)

Reactions: 8
she has lost weight, she’s got a flatter stomach and she’s lost it from her hips too. She’s never going to change her body shape though no matter how much she starved herself - she’s got broad shoulders and no waist or curve to her hips or bum, she’s just got a boyish figure. She should concentrate more on dressing her figure properly and less on trying to drop weight (and I am not buying it that she doesnt weigh herself or use scales!)
If she's lost weight it must be minimal because I cannot see it. She wasn't fat to begin with so any weight loss isn't going to make a massive difference for her.

Reactions: 3
If she's lost weight it must be minimal because I cannot see it. She wasn't fat to begin with so any weight loss isn't going to make a massive difference for her.
it’s not a massive change but I do think she’s lost weight, but if you starve yourself while obsessively exercising for 4 months then I guess that’s what’s going to happen 🤷🏼‍♀️ She was never overweight at all or anything close to it.

I just clicked on her ‘kids food’ highlight. It’s worth a look for a laugh. A fabulous collection of beige processed food and meats served along with two halved grapes and a couple of slices of banana. My two year old would be incredulous if I served her such a small portion of fruit! A punnet of grapes must last about three weeks in that house though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just clicked on her ‘kids food’ highlight. It’s worth a look for a laugh. A fabulous collection of beige processed food and meats served along with two halved grapes and a couple of slices of banana. My two year old would be incredulous if I served her such a small portion of fruit! A punnet of grapes must last about three weeks in that house though.
Omg seeing them all together is hilarious! She doesn’t see how unhealthy that is??

Reactions: 2
Ok if we ever needed proof that Sarah is running Robs account (thisdadalife) this is it! What kinda fully grown man would be following this account! 😂 I’m so embarrassed for Sarah lately.
I chucked to myself as noticed This Dada Life had posted Pwwwhh to a photo of Mama in her puffy sleeve crop top knowing that it must be Sarah pretending to be Rob. What a mad world she lives in pretending to be her husband ogling his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I chucked to myself as noticed This Dada Life had posted Pwwwhh to a photo of Mama in her puffy sleeve crop top knowing that it must be Sarah pretending to be Rob. What a mad world she lives in pretending to be her husband ogling his wife.
she also wrote a comment to herself pretending to be Rob on the photo of him & the kids on her grid.... she’s so tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw a kid eating sausages on my insta stories didn’t need to check the name at the top to see it was #so so small Sarah sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the Primark haul. So boring. She sings her way through it, was fed up looking at her armpit, she has no style - such a plain Jane, the clothes did fit her even when she pretended they were too big, Isla will hate the clothes she picked her, why buy her almost 4 year old a size 3-4 especially when Primark kids is small made. Such a dull haul and I find her so hard to listen to as she doesn’t speak properly and pronounce words correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why didn’t she just sit further away from the camera (maybe in her much needed girl boss office) so she could show us the clothes without the weird arm over her head armpit shot.

it’s a good thing YouTube isn’t her main career because her videos are so amateur looking.

Reactions: 5
I would lay money on not seeing Isla in those clothes more than once....if at all! Primark sizing is terrible for kids and once you’ve washed it properly a few time’s she will be lucky if it fits again. Is she buying clothing for the children’s ages or because it fits? Because I would have put Isla in bigger as she’s a tall girl..

She thinks she is Tess Daly, doesnt she? The constant rocking from foot to foot.
I love watching the outfit videos 😂 I find all the hopping around hilarious!

How utterly depressing is it that she’s at the beach with her kids but instead of getting in the sea and enjoying the day with them, she’s got her bloody phone out filming them instead. She’s completely obsessed with and consumed by stupid bloody Instagram.

Reactions: 8
That Aunty Naty one has no doubt been drafted in so Sarah can have a personal photographer for the weekend 🤨

Now just for the bikini poses to be unveiled 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.