Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Aunty Naty one has no doubt been drafted in so Sarah can have a personal photographer for the weekend 🤨

Now just for the bikini poses to be unveiled 😷
The first bikini photo is in, but it’s a selfie as Sarah has to guard the bags. So she is lounging around admiring herself while auntie naty looks after her kids for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Watched the primary haul. Never been to primark - there’s not one near me, and I don’t buy many clothes as I hate clothes shopping I find it so boring - but those prices seem unreasonably cheap. Surely this is pure fast fashion. I find it uncomfortable thinking how those clothes have been produced - £1.80 for a t-shirt?? She would be much better advised to stop buying crappy tat for the garden and invest in a few more ethical items of clothes. How many floaty summer dresses does she need? The jeans looked awful as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watched the primary haul. Never been to primark - there’s not one near me, and I don’t buy many clothes as I hate clothes shopping I find it so boring - but those prices seem unreasonably cheap. Surely this is pure fast fashion. I find it uncomfortable thinking how those clothes have been produced - £1.80 for a t-shirt?? She would be much better advised to stop buying crappy tat for the garden and invest in a few more ethical items of clothes. How many floaty summer dresses does she need? The jeans looked awful as well.
primark is the absolute epitome of cheap, mass produce, fast,un-ethical “fashion”

she buys herself so much stuff it’s actually ridiculous. I remember she showed her drawers once and she had a large drawer stuffed full of jeans -there must have been about 40 pairs of jeans in there, no word of a lie. It’s like she restricts food but then hinges on clothes and all the random junk for the house.

Reactions: 9
Aunt naty is a gluten for punishment. She basically comes down to watch mamas kids while she fannies around in her crop tops on her phone and seeing other friends!! 🤦‍♀️ I couldn't have a friend as self obsessed as Sarah. Friendships 2 ways Sarah!

Reactions: 8
Aunt naty is a gluten for punishment. She basically comes down to watch mamas kids while she fannies around in her crop tops on her phone and seeing other friends!! 🤦‍♀️ I couldn't have a friend as self obsessed as Sarah. Friendships 2 ways Sarah!
Shes literally just there to look after the kids and take photos!

Reactions: 3
That photo of the three of them at the beach today is so awkward looking. Sarah is posing so hard to give herself collar bones and a thigh gap, it makes it look like she doesn’t want to hold the kids.
Just grab the kids, hug them, smile and have some tummy roles or a double chin, who really cares?!

Reactions: 8
Sarah- ‘I’m so happy with myself I feel so much more confident, it isn’t about weight or numbers just how I feel’

also Sarah- filters her photos to absolute FUCKERY even though she’s so confident and happy with herself , also try’s posing & using angels to appear slimmer, pertrude collarbone,legs like John Wayne to have a thigh gap. But she’s so happy and confident guys.

Meanwhile in land selfish Sarah, the kids are having sausages AGAIN, Sarah’s forgot what social distancing or corona virus are and the kids still eat tit and look like tit (clothing and hair not actual appearance) poor wee beans.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That photo of the three of them at the beach today is so awkward looking. Sarah is posing so hard to give herself collar bones and a thigh gap, it makes it look like she doesn’t want to hold the kids.
Just grab the kids, hug them, smile and have some tummy roles or a double chin, who really cares?!
The bloody thigh gap! Its as funny as the sausages now!

Reactions: 6
Please Auntie Nattie if you are a true friend have a word with her about her obsessive behaviour, her eating habits and most importantly how she can't live motherhood through a camera lense. Tell her to put that camera down, don't treat any day out as a photo opportunity and live in the present with these children who she hardly knows.

Reactions: 6
That should be such a lovely photo but its just so sad! She's posing so much she looks uncomfortable and holding the kids away from her to show off her figure!! The best pictures I have with my 3 year old my rolls are showing I've a double chin in one you can see my underwear but it doesn't matter because we look genuinely happy....unlike this pic!

And i just cant with the sausages!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That should be such a lovely photo but its just so sad! She's posing so much she looks uncomfortable and holding the kids away from her to show off her figure!! The best pictures I have with my 3 year old my rolls are showing I've a double chin in one you can see my underwear but it doesn't matter because we look genuinely happy....unlike this pic!

And i just cant with the sausages!
My mum looked at the pic and said 'is that a tampon string between her legs?' had to admit after another look I couldn't unsee that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sausage watch 😂
I don't mind a sausage and mash every couple of weeks, I couldn't have sausage 3 days on the trot though 🤢
I've actually went off them watching her 😳 I had fish fingers the other day instead! More so you can see they are not good quality at all! Another way to save money to spend on herself!

Reactions: 1
“Arms length children, arms length. Remember you’re just props so Mama can show off her resemblance to an ironing board”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.