Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she dressed like a teenager?

That top with the sleeves...I mean, she doesn’t need to make her shoulders look any bigger or broader! I totally get losing weight and wanting to show it off but there are better ways than literally just showing your tummy in crop tops.

Reactions: 9
Why’s she dressed like a teenager?

That top with the sleeves...I mean, she doesn’t need to make her shoulders look any bigger or broader! I totally get losing weight and wanting to show it off but there are better ways than literally just showing your tummy in crop tops.
Agreed! It was a very strange outfit for a grown woman!

Reactions: 3
Thing with Sarah is, she's not built with a defined waist, it's just her build, it doesn't matter how much weight she loses, she can be as thin as she is now and she still doesn't really have one. So the cropped look never flatters her, but yet she ALWAYS opts for it.

Reactions: 10
I think she looks great but it’s an odd choice of clothes to wear when going out for a meal.
Even at my slimmest, I always have a tum when I’m sitting and especially when I’m eating. I could not wear spray on trousers when going out for a meal, it must have been so uncomfortable for her.
I feel like she’s chosen the smallest clothes she can shoehorn herself into just to show off how skinny she is now.

Reactions: 7
Shes very quiet on her day off. I'd say definitely breaking some sort of lockdown rules while she has no children before they burden her with their presence from next week onwards?

Wait for the apology ....

Reactions: 8
Those poor kids. Imagine trying to eat your dinner and your 'mama' is shoving a phone in your face to share to strangers online. So sad

• Sad
Apparently its very common for a nearly 4 year old to be spoon fed.....yeah OK Sarah if you say so! She does realise he must feed himself at nursery!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Apparently its very common for a nearly 4 year old to be spoon fed.....yeah OK Sarah if you say so! She does realise he must feed himself at nursery!
Just making another rod for herself. I would be telling him hes a big boy and he needs to feed himself and if he doesnt want to thats okay but he wont be having anything else to eat later.

It is NOT common for an almost 4 year old to need to be spoon fed like a weaning 6 month old baby. Lazy parenting!!

Maybe spend less time filming yourself and encourage him to sit and eat like the big boy he is.

BB1C70AE-1899-448A-8554-6AFA05E4231F.png

• Wow
Both my kids went through a phase of wanting to be spoon fed again around the same age, it is pretty common as I remember talking with other mums at the time who had/were experiencing the same. I refused to do it for them though, grandparents on the other hand 🙄

Reactions: 5
More bloody sausages!! Atleast they have gravy this time!
Second bloody sausage based meal I’ve seen from ‘influencers’ on Instagram today, both of which look burnt on the outside and raw in the middle. At least Sarah managed to get the gravy to mash potato ratio spot on for a change 😂

ETA he might start feeding himself Sarah if you treated him like a big boy with proper plates and maybe some bigger cutlery.

Maybe L would be more inclined to feed himself if he didn't have a phone shoved in his face. Hasn't she realised that he could be doing this for attention?! My son is the same age, I would tell him he's a big boy & that he needs to feed himself!

Maybe L would be more inclined to feed himself if he didn't have a phone shoved in his face. Hasn't she realised that he could be doing this for attention?! My son is the same age, I would tell him he's a big boy & that he needs to feed himself!
She has no idea with her children. She speaks to them like she’s a visiting relative who doesn’t really know them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.