Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla’s pasta is obvs a ready meal, Lachlan’s is dry pasta with processed ham, a few strands of cheese and the token peas and her risotto.... 🤢 I have no words for that muck

Reactions: 6
Growing up my mum point blank refused to cook different meals, we either had what she was cooking or nothing - and all my friends parents were the same!! She’s creating a rod for her own back and is going to have some seriously fussy eaters!!!
Exactly the same in my house, although I did have a few friends and their Mums would cook them all (3-4 of them) a different meal each night. My Mam thought they were all batshit crazy and dreaded me inviting them over for tea because they’d eat processed crap, not home cooked teas.

My son is young but my husband and I have already said he has what we have (or sometimes freezer stash leftovers; spaghetti Bol, casseroles etc)!

Reactions: 1
Exactly! Serve up the same meal and even better if you can put it on the table so the children can help themselves. Yes, at first you might have a battle of them saying they don't like something but in the long run it works. She is too inexperienced (may have been a mother for 6 years but she has had nursery and after school clubs feeding her children).

Reactions: 7
Thank you for all the birthday love! No balloon wall or food table for me but ive been with family and had an amazing day and made some lovely memories 😍
Did you get down the beach and get your kit off though? Only way to celebrate a burfday these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hello! What is this lady’s actual job? I started following her not long ago (after I saw her vlog of her visiting Mrs Meldrum, where Mrs M just did the ironing, it’s very funny if you haven’t seen it). She mentions doing computer work a lot, but what is her profession? Does she work in sausage marketing? Thanks so much ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s 2020. Are “influencers” seriously still “creating” Primark hauls?! Grim. Seriously bloody grim.

Reactions: 12
Hello! What is this lady’s actual job? I started following her not long ago (after I saw her vlog of her visiting Mrs Meldrum, where Mrs M just did the ironing, it’s very funny if you haven’t seen it). She mentions doing computer work a lot, but what is her profession? Does she work in sausage marketing? Thanks so much ☺
Sausage marketing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As I assume she is considered a single parent because Rob is deployed she can if this friend is in her bubble but she shouldn't then be having non socially distance playdates inside or have her mum down to stay. She can't have more than one bubble.

Surely she shouldnt be having someone staying over at her house?!

Also why isnt L in the pic?
You are allowed to stay at someone else’s house in England but no more than two different households and you must stay socially distance whilst staying over- let’s face it- sharing a bathroom/ kitchen that’s not going to happen.

Reactions: 3
You are allowed to stay at someone else’s house in England but no more than two different households and you must stay socially distance whilst staying over- let’s face it- sharing a bathroom/ kitchen that’s not going to happen.
But shes got about 7 different bubbles going on?

But shes got about 7 different bubbles going on?
Yup - you’re meant to have one “inside your house” bubble. So you can have people over but not in your house. So a babysitter and/or her mum, plus this best friend, plus however many came over for her birthday sharing from THE SAME PLATE OMG.
Is she dense? I’m starting to be concerned for national security if this is an example of who the MOD employs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.