Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I can’t imagine how L is happy to sit in the car for 1.5hrs plus travel time and how that’s even a good idea for any of them. Her routine is madness of her own making.
That’s the thing, if you have more than one child you simply have to say no to certain things as it’s not fair on the other kids, or you make arrangements For pick ups/drop offs. She is ridiculous.

Reactions: 15

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
'My baby doesn't nap' is fast becoming the new 'Don't have a sweet tooth' and 'Never get ill'. It is so boring repeating the same thing every day.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The Euros start in a couple of weeks, she’ll be torn between cheering on her beloved Scotland or that other country that’s so close to her heart…no, not England where she stays with her English husband and her half English children….Holland.

• Haha

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Baffles me why she doesn’t just move to Scotland? Seems like the best and easiest solution for everyone given how much Rob is gone, how much she goes there, how much help she requires and how much she bangs on about it

If that was me I’d have the 3 of them in their England shirts all ready to meet “Dada” 🤢 off the coach as I know that would make him so happy but instead it’s aaaalllll about Sarah and her faux Scottish shite.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
“It was a struggle to find a wedding outfit at this post partum stage”

Sarah, babe, you’re postpartum, not 65 years old?

• Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
So apparently she’s not one to moan about the algorithm BUT she’s the only person I’ve ever seen mention the algorithm
I love how she thinks it’s the algorithm but it’s more like her content is so mind numbing and shit

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I get babysitter vibes from her, she doesn’t seem connected to any of her children and looks cold. I don’t recall my two doing proper naps till they were bit older, it’s normal for a new born to just doze in and out of sleep is it not. And imagine trying to nap while in and out of shops with bright lights and not even being wrapped up cosy. Just put him in a sling if you need to get things done. She thinks he should be in his cot sleeping for hours at a time.

I would never get my 7 year old to happily sit in the car for hours in the evening while his sister plays football so surprised L is happy even with an iPad it’s not comfortable or fun way to spend your evening. And she is probably just sat on her phone moaning.

it’s doesn’t feel like she should have had any children never mind three!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Every time she is ill she has to tell everyone 'I never get sick'..... Every. Single. Time. Therefore Sarah you do get sick. And probably not a bug or food poisoning but mastitis again.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Yes HAD to whip up some last minute plans, did you though Sarah? No. You could have said I’m tired, the baby has been unsettled and not sleeping, let’s stay home, bake, watch movies, play in the garden, play board games. But heaven forbid you actually interact with your own children.

KeepingUpWithThe....

Completely drained, tired and feels unwell but she’s making the trip back to Scotland again tomorrow … for what 4nights?!! Why can’t she just stay home?

• Wow
  • Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Aww isn’t it so cute when grown adults are completely incompetent and can’t even manage a simple task like online shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m sorry, £50 a month for a breast pump 😳 not a chance I would pay that.

And there is more chance of me converting due to a doorstep visit from the Mormons than me asking breastfeeding advice from this fuckwit.

• Haha

Shinythings

VIP Member
I see her portions are shrinking again as she feels out of control with her life. There can't be more than about 10 pieces of pasta in that bowl. I know she brings this all on herself but it's sad to watch an ED before your eyes.

choccythief

I’m fed up of her calling C her Tiny man. He was not born tiny, at over 8lb he would have been well over 50th centile. She seems to be just pushing the narrative that he’s just a small baby and he’ll grow in his own time.

• Sad

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
People always give me bemused looks when they see me travelling with 3 kids hahahahahahahahahahaha
No. No they don’t, nobody gives a shit.
People always give me bemused looks too when I complete a food shop with my 3 kids! They just can’t understand how I manage it, but I just get it done because I’m a super mum! #martyr

choccythief

For one who doesn’t have a sweet tooth she forces a fair bit of coffee and cake down!! Baby is not content as he’s hungry 😔