Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

choccythief

Why is she moaning about having sports day all day. She really does not appreciate how lucky she is to have 3 able bodied, active children and being in a position that she can attend without taking unpaid leave (I know she’s on mat leave but she would still be able to attend if she was back in work). She is out of touch with real life and just living through the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tootoo

Chatty Member
So if C had a passport, she thought it would be a good idea to fly and meet Rob. 3 kids on a plane didn’t go so well last time did it Sarah?! Just suck it up and spend time with your kids on your own. Although I highly doubt she intends to spend two weeks at home….i can hear faint bagpipes

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She’s so horrible to rob- he does this lovely birthday sign for Isla from his ship and all she does is post it with a caption saying “another birthday missed”- just rubbing salt in the wound!!why is she always so negative, why can’t she say “a happy birthday message from dad” instead of pointing out that me “missed” it- he didn’t miss it, he didn’t forget it- he just couldn’t physically be there 🙄
She makes the whole dad being away so much harder for the kids by constantly going on about it and counting down the days. She’s so bloody negative, why doesn’t she put a positive spin on it? Why couldn’t she say ‘how lovely that dad has been able to send this message even though he’s away. He might not BE here but he’s still with you. So much more fortunate than kids years ago when the tech wasn’t around for it’.

Last edited:

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
I really hate these influencers flaunting their free gifted shit on Instagram- “look at this lovely expensive pram, they gave it to me for free, but if you want you can buy one for yourself- full price, with your own hard earned money!”

foreverbeginstoday

VERY longtime lurker on this thread 😬😳 and have been watching from afar since Con(tent) arrived - but what has really stuck me this morning is - she is all about herself, hair, nails, lashes, looking perfect and Insta ready yet her children wear clothes I wouldn’t even let mine play out in the street wearing.

I’ve never read the books - and it maybe part of his costume -but ‘Tic /L’s trainers this morning are falling apart. I understand families are finding the cost of living rises unbelievable and keeping up with fashion may mean you don’t buy trainers with fashion anymore - but it with the daily coffee shop posts, I’d hope she’d be able to buy him a new pair.

Of all the things to bring me out of Lurker’ mode 🤣🫣 but it’s really annoyed me this morning - she wouldn’t show herself in that way so why is it okay for her kids 🤬 (could be said for anything she posts really!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

southcoaster

I find it very sad that she describes her current situation whilst Rob is deployed as miserable.
She has healthy children, a pleasant place to live, secure employment etc and she is so unhappy with her life.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Having a newborn is hard, having three children is hard, doing it alone whilst your husband is deployed is hard but this wasn't a surprise pregnancy, her husband didn't suddenly have to work away. She knew what she was getting herself into and wanted it. Whinged and moaned about wanting a third for years.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Oh my god I cannot with this fucking lunatic!
So she wanted a third baby but only on the proviso that he napped when she required him to, was available for photo shoots with a big smiley face when she chooses & can fit his schedule in with the big 2’s multiple weekly activities.
She literally banged on about nothing else for years other than having a 3rd baby, having a 3rd baby. Now it’s here & she’s STILL not happy. Listen you limp-haired dick; you wanted this, fucking shut up & deal with it!! God I despise her 😡

• Heart

lexi5436

Her latest woe is me post has pissed me off. 10 weeks is far too young to be upstairs sleeping alone, monitor or not. Safe sleep advice is baby should nap / sleep in same room to 6 months. He’s not napping because he’s dragged literally everywhere to fit in with the other two. She’s in a lose lose situation. If she drops clubs the big 2 suffer, if she doesn’t, then C suffers as he’s never going to get into a routine. Stop popping to the shops and running silly errands when the big two are in school and go home to bond with your baby and get him settled and in a routine so he will nap! Oh and give him formula to actually fill him up. She’s so dumb.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I initially thought she had got Granny down so she could go away but it's now obvious she got her down for Mother's day, so someone could help the kids make her mother's day pancakes ect 😂
Yeah there’s no way she wasn’t having someone fuss over her on Mother’s Day. Even if it means her mum not getting any recognition herself or spending any time with her other children / grandkids / husband!

• Sad

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Sarah he is hungry. Tiny babies do not scream for sake of it, it is for a reason. Your milk is of shit quality because you are a selfish cow and barely feeding yourself let alone producing good enough quality milk to sustain that wee boy. He is starving hungry, probably has a headache (hence the scrunched forehead) from dehydration and is cold. His bowels wont be moving adequately due to the dehydration and lack of sustenance which will also make him uncomfortable. Your life is a shitshow of your own making and nobody has a shred of sympathy.

• Sad
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It stresses me out that a) she has to say in every god damn story that Content doesn’t nap and b) how sad the baby looks.

We know you read here Sarah - stop being a fucking martyr. You wanted this life. You said “fed is best” so do right by that baby and feed him properly. Nobody feels sorry for you because you pushed for your own way and you are making things harder for yourself by trailing around everywhere looking for someone to unburden you

Reactions: 17

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Usually a positive polly 😂😂😂 she’s never positive about anything!!
The delusion is strong with this one! Nearly choked on my cuppa when she said she was a positive polly 😆😆😆

Why doesn’t she try swaddling him if the only time he sleeps (and sleeps WELL!) is when he’s swaddled?

If he’s sleeping well at night, what’s the problem with naps? Why is she moaning when he sleeps ok? Her busy schedule is self inflicted, so just…. change it?

Why can’t she do stuff with him awake?

Why can’t she pop him in a sling if he’s needing contact?

Why can’t she learn that ANYBODY, taking ANY photos, or even having a phone out at a swimming pool is a serious SAFEGUARDING RISK? The risk isn’t that she takes dodgy pics or shares them, although she’s not the best at judging these things. No, the risk is that it normalises phones and photography which means the dodgy people/photos get away with it and horrible things happen to those images. Just don’t to it Sarah. If you don’t like the rule, that’s ok, we know you aren’t very bright when it comes to child privacy and online safety, you just have to follow the rule.

Reactions: 17