Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ballstowall

Imagine giving a 10 year old 1 slice of toast, 3 grapes, 1 and a half strawberries and about 6 crisps for lunch 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

southcoaster

She is playing that absolute victim here. If she has managed to feed the older two, she should be capable of feeding herself at the same time!

In the past hasn’t she described herself as organised!

jayne2240

VIP Member
To even send texts like that is psychotic! I’m sure it’s hard enough for Rob, has Sarah actually ever thought about that?! But to then share them! She’s horrific I don’t know how anyone in her life puts up with her.

Justreading

VIP Member
I'm sorry no pudding until she eats her fruit!?!?

Between the toddler portions and cutlery, allowing her children to see her eat cereal as a meal and not allowing them to eat decent food that's not beige, and now she does this!

Isla is at such a vulnerable age and is an ED waiting to happen due to her own mother, she's eaten her meal, why is she being forced to eat fruit just so she can get pudding? Either offer pudding or don't, don't make it a bargaining deal!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
What did she expect! Husband goes away with work and has done for years, she’s already had two kids. She has made life very chaotic with so many after school clubs because she can’t bear to be in the house or be alone with them. She wanted another baby. Deal with it. Hahahahah Bless.

skylark13

VIP Member
It’s so clear from those stories that Sarah is near moist with joy that she’s finally on a PR gig with third baby CONtent cash cow. Dragging him into London on the hottest day of the year so she can film some #ad brand stories is the height of selfishness. Sums her up completely. Selfish, vacuous cow.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sarah did this when she fed L too, she gave up dairy so she could keep feeding him, not that she ever mentioned it 🙄🙈

She is so uptight, you can feel the stress in every post and the baby looks like he already has a mortgage to worry about somehow?!

Shinythings

VIP Member
Another box of sweet treats that Rob has sent his wife who definitely doesn't ever have a sweet tooth. Silly Rob, you'd think he'd know that about his wife. Or as I somewhat suspect she very much has a sweet tooth but tells herself she doesn't as part of her ED.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Why does she have to take photos of the swimming pool floor every week, nobody gives a shit about it and she’s been told not to take photos 😫

Reactions: 13

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
A month apart but why does he look smaller in the most recent one?!
I wouldn’t say he looks smaller but he definitely doesn’t look any bigger. How can he not look any different, babies change so much at this age, he should be filling out!

Effeffess

Chatty Member
If the beach is her happy place then she needs to spend more time there because she is a miserable cow 99% of the time. Also who thinks "oh my child has a sore lip, better take a pic and share it with thousands of strangers" - unhinged behavior

Rainbow Blossom

Am I the only one that would simply not bother going to a wedding in her circumstances? A very young baby, husband away, two other kids, family at the literal other end of the country. Unless it was my best friend or a very close family member I just wouldn’t bother going!

Onthehop

VIP Member
I went to my brother’s wedding when my baby was 5 months old. Breastfed exclusively. He came with me. If it wasn’t such a close relative’s marriage I wouldn’t have bothered going. It amazes me that she’s able to leave him like that.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Once again Sarah, you booked all these clubs, you paid for them, so either stop moaning and pretending you are such a martyr or cut them down 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
How do you dress an oblong though. She is the most bizarre shape I genuinely don’t think anything would look good on her.

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
She’s actually off her trolley….he’s what 7. Don’t put people in boxes. She’d bloody hate my family we are of all diversity gay, trans, heterosexual…. Missy wobble your massive head in shame labelling friendships …..

Tootoo

Chatty Member
This annoys the crap out of me. There is a rule to not take photos at the pool. Yes no one is in there but it’s still breaking the rules and then posting it on insta.
Grow up moron.