Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Of course life doesn't care she had a baby because that's a choice she made for her life.
So screaming (not crying) and not sleeping for consistent periods of time should always be checked out by a HCP. I suspect a combination of being underfed and reflux/intolerences. He will now be overtired to add into that lovely unsettled mix too.

He looks very frail and I’ve never seen a baby who looks so consistently anxious. It’s quite disconcerting.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

choccythief

How does she think single parents feel? Shes so fucking obtuse!
I think she has a warped view from having lots of leave between deployments that if Rob wasn’t in the navy he’d be around all of the time, when in reality most parents are dividing and conquering the school run and clubs and not benefiting from lengthy lunches and extremely lenient working arrangements

Peachbomb

VIP Member
So vomitting yesterday and today out for food, nice that the 48hr rule doesn’t apply to Sarah.

• Angry
  • Wow

FFS_stopit

The latest text message!!!

firstly, why does she feel like it’s appropriate to share personal messages like that with tens of thousands of people!!!?
And secondly how fucking crap must that make Rob feel “I can’t wait for you to get to know him”

skylark13

VIP Member
She really must have zero self-awareness. If she did she’d realise how CRINGE her desperation is. She has always been boring, wooden, fake, cringe etc. But since wee Content arrived it is next level awful. She’s clearly trying to hold onto the instahun influenza thing for dear life, with her pathetic little nailies.

Her kids have never been the most (at all) photogenic kids on the gram (sorry to be so blunt about kids’ appearance when all kids are a wonder and gift of course, but the fact is their not really instagram cute). And they’re even less so as the bigger two get older, so she’s squeezing any content from poor Content that she can, plus pushing hard on the caring older siblings thing.

Poor Isla is a pre teen who is clearly insecure and finding her way in the world as she grows up (as most 10 year olds are). Sarah needs to do her daughter’s wellbeing and developing sense of self a favour and get her off the bloody internet.

But of course she won’t. Because Sarah is a neurotic, self-absorbed, control freak twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

skylark13

VIP Member
Thread title credit @sadoldtroll with far and away the most liked suggestion.

RECAP: Sarah is so robotic and dull I'm not sure I can bothered to attempt a recap. Except to say Sarah got her way and had a third baby, all for the gram of course - she even named him Con(tent) and she’s more interested in copying some other instahuns new baby content than she is in feeding the poor little boy. Still neurotic, still pathetic, still desperate for likes, still moaning every 5 mins about SOMEONE having left her for deployment (who’d blame him) and SOMEONE else not being a good napper. Wait til she realises he’s not the Instacute third baby she longed for, and she starts Mission Convince Dim Sinbad to try for a 4th.

Goodness what came over me there! Longer than a recap. Feel fee to add anything I’ve missed, Tattlers.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Sarah, I have these observations for you when you catch up:

* Your rants (plural) about parent and child spaces - not a fan of rule breakers are you? Your argument would hold more weight if you didn’t ignore the rule that your not allowed to take pictures at the swimming pool and you cared more about other people being in the background of your photos against your will.

* Absolutely the last thing your family needs is another activity. Lachlan pushing back about spending his Friday night sitting in a car because you’ve probably taken the piss advantage of the other football parents? Scared to say no to him because you can’t parent?

* I’m not sure why you think there’s anything unusual about a mum with her child in a carrier while pushing a trolley

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
OMG she’s doing my headin! This is why every person on this thread, who doesnt know her said she should never have another baby! She should have thought about her other two children, thought about Rob being away! What does she want?

gee13

VIP Member
Aren't people just over hearing about other peoples baby routines? Who gives a shit! It's as though she's desperately clinging on to the channel mum era

southcoaster

I know not all babies nap for long periods of time but I wonder if she really committed to a period of time at home to allow the baby to have the best possible chance of sleeping she may find he does actually nap.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Imagine turning your phone on and finally connecting to wifi for your allocated ten minutes a week to be greeted by that barrage of abuse

jayne2240

VIP Member
He naps when grannie is around because grannies not a lunatic and she’s not frantic and manic. Babies feed off energy Sarah and yours is making that poor little boy stressed to bits.

• Heart

Saveferris

I just saw granny in h and m. Was waiting for my kids and thought I knew her, then realised I don’t know her at all but feel like I do! That’s weird!

• Wow

skylark13

VIP Member
Wee Content is only 10 weeks old and already she resents him:

‘SOMEONE doesn’t know how to nap. SOMEONE didn’t get the memo about the sort of third baby I ordered. This is just.not.good.enough. Though in a silver lining, suddenly my other two children, feral and also non insta perfect as they are….BLESS THEM…well, suddenly they seem SO MUCH easier to #parent, at least compared to SOMEONE who doesn’t nap.’

She is off the charts neurotic.

Shinythings

VIP Member
So she's ordered diet dinners to replace cereal. Don't you need to make sure you're packing in the calories when breastfeeding? She's ordered the high protein stuff as it fills you up more so you're less hungry but she's also ordered the low calorie, high protein stuff so she's got a double whammy. Who does she think she's fooling?

superxo1

Chatty Member
Any local Tattlers seen her in the wild lately? Fellow school goers? @superxo1 has been MIA for a while 🤔
👋 I’m still here, I’ve not been on the school run much lately so haven’t seen her.

From my sources I do know that Isla and Lachlan are still in breakfast and afterschool club pretty much everyday!
@GPort any updates?

• Wow
  • Sad

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Oh his writing is awful, letters backwards? Isn’t he 8 in a few months? She needs to advocate to get him the help he clearly needs before it’s too late
I don’t really know anything about kids’ writing but I was taken aback. Even after she explained it, it took me a while to work out what he’d said.

One of the biggest things I’ve learned from Tattle is neglect happens in lots of different ways. Why are his parents not saying less after school activities and more school work? Even before she had C, she wouldn’t have dreamt of sitting at the table and helping L with his writing. It’s all wrong