Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Sarah absolutely should not be sharing that video of Rob seeing the baby via FaceTime, but I can’t help feeling sorry for him, it must be so hard on him to leave his baby at 5 weeks old and miss all of that time watching him grow.

A million times harder as well when your wife is a selfish cow who spends her days being bitter about your career choices and making you feel like shit for not being at her beck and call 24/7.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

skylark13

VIP Member
Wee Content is only 10 weeks old and already she resents him:

‘SOMEONE doesn’t know how to nap. SOMEONE didn’t get the memo about the sort of third baby I ordered. This is just.not.good.enough. Though in a silver lining, suddenly my other two children, feral and also non insta perfect as they are….BLESS THEM…well, suddenly they seem SO MUCH easier to #parent, at least compared to SOMEONE who doesn’t nap.’

She is off the charts neurotic.

Shinythings

VIP Member
So she's ordered diet dinners to replace cereal. Don't you need to make sure you're packing in the calories when breastfeeding? She's ordered the high protein stuff as it fills you up more so you're less hungry but she's also ordered the low calorie, high protein stuff so she's got a double whammy. Who does she think she's fooling?

superxo1

Chatty Member
Any local Tattlers seen her in the wild lately? Fellow school goers? @superxo1 has been MIA for a while 🤔
👋 I’m still here, I’ve not been on the school run much lately so haven’t seen her.

From my sources I do know that Isla and Lachlan are still in breakfast and afterschool club pretty much everyday!
@GPort any updates?

• Wow
  • Sad

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Oh his writing is awful, letters backwards? Isn’t he 8 in a few months? She needs to advocate to get him the help he clearly needs before it’s too late
I don’t really know anything about kids’ writing but I was taken aback. Even after she explained it, it took me a while to work out what he’d said.

One of the biggest things I’ve learned from Tattle is neglect happens in lots of different ways. Why are his parents not saying less after school activities and more school work? Even before she had C, she wouldn’t have dreamt of sitting at the table and helping L with his writing. It’s all wrong

FFS_stopit

“I can’t wait to get to know you” honestly just feels so so heartless!!
My husband (who also works away.. shock horror Sarah’s not the only one who “does it alone” for long Periods of time 🙄 ) would be absolutely gutted if I said that to him about our baby!
Babies obviously forget people and wee c initially wont have a clue who Rob is but that doesn’t mean she needs to remind him that he’s missed out on so much, I’m sure he already feels horrible about it!

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Omg that poor baby, No Sarah, that is not a happy baby. I know a baby born the same time and the difference is like black and white. The baby I know is thriving, little chunky legs, moving freely and smiling, bright and alert. There is something really not right there.

Reactions: 15

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Why on earth did she take the older two to baby sensory? Couldn’t she just give it a miss for one week? It must have been awful for the other people there. She’s so selfish
Imagine- trying to spend some quality quiet time with your baby and you have them running round screaming and throwing things around

• Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I invited a friend who has a baby a few months older than Conwhatshecalled out for dinner the other day and she politely declined saying she isn't ready to leave her baby in the evenings just yet. My friends and I totally understood. This old school friend wouldn't have expected Sarah to go.

To leave C all day, be so far away from him, leaving him with her mum who hasn't had regular contact with him so could struggle to sooth him if distressed as he won't know her scent or voice particularly well seems an odd decision for a friend's she hasn't mentioned before. We know all her besties.

In her stories it is about her pumping milk, her wedding outfit not once mentioning how it felt to have left her baby for the longest period since having him. No ache for a baby cuddle when she got back, maybe she felt it but didn't post about it but she seems very childlike. It's all 'look at me in my dress, look at the milk I've pumped'. She puts on this act of being everyone's friend, the 10 million besties but at the same time appears so lonely and emotionless when it comes to her children.

Hello its me

VIP Member
How awful to post on a public account that her daughter said she forgot what her dad looked like; I’m sure she hasn’t, probably just a silly throw away jokey comment but her thirsty, needy mother made her repeat for the world (and sadly her dad) to hear.

The lack of thought for Sinbad is staggering, has she always been this bad? (Only properly discovered her when she was schlepping cross country hoping for a Scottish born child).
I came to this thread again after seeing that story and not going to lie my heart broke a little just with how uncomfortable isla looked. Having a parent in the forces is bloody hard I'm sure she's struggling so much and her mum making her say the comment again when it's clear the girls uncomfortable! fuck off Sarah and have a little bit of respect for your children and their privacy

• Heart

freya

What a nasty post about Rob. I’d stay at sea if I were him. She’s so selfish.

• Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She must have burned her bridges with the other football parents, that is insane the three of them sitting in a dark, cold car for three hours in March! I’d like to think I’d help any other parent out but not if I knew they would use me for the rest of time.

Lachlan is probably uncomfortable so how tough must it be for Content 😔
Sarah is exactly the kind of parent I avoid, always needing a favour, neediness seeping out of her and feral kids.
I don’t mind helping people, but she would expect it to be every week and you would be stuck ferrying Isla about til the end of time but if you needed help just one time then Sarah would be too busy.
She reminds me of Jane, Alexa’s mum in Outnumbered. “What am I like?!”

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Wild horses wouldn’t have kept me from my bf baby at that age.

She’ll be making a massive song and dance about her boobs and expressing and her solo parenting trauma. The other guests will be drawing short straws on who shares her table.

Rocketman86

So she's got a migraine but can still take a picture to tell us all about it... And poor Lachlan has to sit in the car for 1.5 hours waiting for his sister, what the hell! Sarah is an absolute wet wipe, bet Robert begs for the longest deployment possible!

jayne2240

VIP Member
I just came to say this. That Temu link looks like the biggest scam going and anyone with a functioning brain wouldn’t go anywhere near it. Not only is she putting her own details into it she’s also encouraging her followers to do the same. She’s ridiculously thick.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Christ after five kids I wacked my tit out anywhere even fed going a supermarket shop one handed ….fed up of her showing her feeding. Stop it now. Just give the kid formula, let your tits dry up and eat some proper food for the sake of your other kids. Your sailor is away but you are supposed to be captain of your ship ….

• Heart
  • Haha