Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
People always give me bemused looks when they see me travelling with 3 kids hahahahahahahahahahaha
No. No they don’t, nobody gives a shit.
People always give me bemused looks too when I complete a food shop with my 3 kids! They just can’t understand how I manage it, but I just get it done because I’m a super mum! #martyr

Reactions: 14

choccythief

For one who doesn’t have a sweet tooth she forces a fair bit of coffee and cake down!! Baby is not content as he’s hungry 😔

Greendream

Guess who is back. Moaning, whinging, whining Sarah. Why does this woman continue to have kids. She just fucking moans constantly, obviously she’s the only person in the world with an unsettled newborn. NOT. she finds babies so much work always always complaining. Poor C i think we’ve got another kid that just gets moaned about with bless him at the end. At least Lachlan has someone he can relate to now 😎
Why when breastfeeding doesn’t agree with her babies does she push and push and push and end up make it 10 x harder than it needs to be.
he doesn’t look well, looks so thin and gaunt in his face. I’m not saying don’t breastfeed but she should only Pump milk only so she knows how much he is actually getting and make sure he’s getting topped up each feed with formula

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
What is this link she is peddling? She is really is a ridiculous woman!

It’s a data for cash thing, under the guise of a referral link.

Ten mins of due diligence will bring up dozens of recent articles from respected sources outlining the risks, which include Tumu accessing all your data (personal, financial, health, biometric), selling it on, and storing it inadequately, leaving it vulnerable to even more shady attacks.

• Wow

MissSunshine

So she’s got another gifted pushchair - not a cheap one either. Wasn’t her last one gifted as well? Surely she doesn’t need another one after a few months!! Just greedy.

• Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So Isla isn't allowed her own social media but she's still allowed to parade around making a reel on Sarah's to thousands of people?

I completely get not letting her have social media at 10 but why not let her have a private tiktok where she just makes reels for herself that she can save and share to family members privately rather than putting a video out to thousands of strangers?

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
She seems to have no concept of when a “haha” should be used either. I don’t think adding an extra tattie to your dinner warrants a haha

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
People probably give her a bemused look because the older two are misbehaving and poor baby C is crying because he’s hungry 🙁

• Sad

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why on earth does she go to bed at midnight? She’s complaining about the baby waking a few times in the night but doesn’t think to go to bed once they are all asleep, she just wants to look like a martyr 🙄

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Happy Sinbad’s Coming Home Day!!! (He’s coming home/he’s coming home/he’s coming…Sinbad’s coming home 🤭) Brace yourselves lads, it’s going to be a vom-fest

And by 8pm tonight it’ll be “blink twice if you need help Rob” because he’ll be seen on camera, weeping, wearing a Scotland top and wearily singing Flower of Scotland

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'd be happier having tea at someone else's house rather than the dried up, toddler portion, processed crap Mama makes too.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Somehow that baby looks like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Painfully thin, frail and permanently furrowed brows.
Even Lachlan looked healthier I think.

• Sad

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she have time to be sick? She’s got the big two in school - drop them off, go home, flump on sofa with the baby and chill 🤷‍♀️

She’s not working just now, and her busy busy schedule is entirely self inflicted - Meels and Ticky can just do their homework and watch telly like normal kids for a few days, rather than undertake hours of extra curriculars each evening.

Get groceries delivered, microwave some dinners, hibernate apart from the school run. It’s not hard!