Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
She’s so horrible to rob- he does this lovely birthday sign for Isla from his ship and all she does is post it with a caption saying “another birthday missed”- just rubbing salt in the wound!!why is she always so negative, why can’t she say “a happy birthday message from dad” instead of pointing out that me “missed” it- he didn’t miss it, he didn’t forget it- he just couldn’t physically be there 🙄

Reactions: 30

GPort

VIP Member
Isla did win. She did pretty well to be fair….not that Sarah knew as she was sat under a tree breastfeeding nowhere near the races. One of the other mums must have sent her that photo.
It was an all day sports day because they do infant school in the morning, family picnic and then junior school in the afternoon. What a privilege to be able to attend the whole day and see all of her children’s activities!! Many other parents were popping in on their lunch breaks, missing the morning session or having to use annual leave days.

She’s always got something to moan about!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I hate her, sorry but I do. She wanted this and now predictably does nothing but moans about him. I agree with the post saying they think he has reflux. He looks poorly and in pain. A grown woman with two older children, a husband in the Navy chooses to have another baby and yet somehow plays a victim!

Reactions: 25

Mybb2016

Doesn’t have a sweet tooth. But HAS to have the cake every time she pops into a cafe

Never gets sick. Apart from every time she gets sick and tells us that she never gets sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I have been offline a bit so just catching up. The content is now

- Sarah takes her gaunt baby shopping and complains he doesn’t want to be there
- Sarah takes said baby to sit in the car, in his car seat and complains he doesn’t want to be there
- Sarah on camera telling us all about how she is savouring being nap trapped, wild manic expression suggesting otherwise
- guilt trip posts “wanted to go to Lapland uk but SOMEONE is deployed, again.”

she’s nothing if not predictable I guess?
---
Also a meme she shared complaining about the hours of 4-8pm with kids. Sorry but those kids haven’t seen 4-8pm in her house for years, Sarah has worked hard to ensure there is a club every night to avoid parenting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Stickladylove

How awful to post on a public account that her daughter said she forgot what her dad looked like; I’m sure she hasn’t, probably just a silly throw away jokey comment but her thirsty, needy mother made her repeat for the world (and sadly her dad) to hear.

The lack of thought for Sinbad is staggering, has she always been this bad? (Only properly discovered her when she was schlepping cross country hoping for a Scottish born child).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why on earth did she take the older two to baby sensory? Couldn’t she just give it a miss for one week? It must have been awful for the other people there. She’s so selfish

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Who even wants to see a 10 year old “modelling” clothes that her mum picked.
I have no interest in seeing children parading about.
Send it to her granny ffs, nobody else needs to see it.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Right, who can understand a word that she says on the Ad for the fish toy thing? She speaks so fast and doesn’t enunciate her words.
I’ve transcribed it for you:

“I’m glad I got my own way and had a third baby. I told me downtrodden husband that we’d get free things if we did ha ha ha. I was looking for bigger better things but beggars can’t be choosers. This is a battery operated thing that keeps young Kenny entertained - thank god as I really can’t be done with him. He’s so demanding, he just wants to eat and sleep, eat and sleep and eat and sleep and I really wanted a cutesy Instagrammable daughter I could mould into me by making her wear clothes and shoes that make her look like the Honey Monster.

Anyway, I was gifted this six months ago but even though I hate doing my actual job and want the freedom to dedicate myself to hairies, nailies and lashies, I can’t actually be bothered having to do any work - they should just give me the stuff, ha ha ha.

So 25% off if you use the code #content. Walk don’t run guyzzzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg some needs to alert Charlotte Taylor that someone else is doing egg rolling 🤣🤣🤣
Sarah literally can’t let anything go can she. Kids-must-roll-eggs. kids-must-have-egg-hunt. Even though Easter was 2 weeks ago. Could they / didn’t they do that at home. Hee obsession with recreating the past fascinated me she’s a physiologists dream

Reactions: 20

Shinythings

VIP Member
So Sarah wants a baby who:

- naps constantly
- is a girl
- doesn't need feeding
- stays small
- looks Insta perfect

She should have just bought a creepy reborn baby doll.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Ewwwww Sarah, nobody likes a Beggy Mitchell 😬

IMG_2207.jpeg

But please let us know what you do with all the time you save typing “R” instead of Rob…

• Haha
  • Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Now she's irish with here Slainte!!!... and poor dad with the passive aggressive comment, it's his job you humpty!!!.....
Yes this 100%! He owes you nothing Sarah because they are your kids too! And he is off at work as you knew he would be when choosing to start a family. How about feeling really bloody sad that yet again he doesn’t get to see his daughter at her party? how about sad he misses being able to play with Lachlan on the slot machine or hold Content? She’s so selfish.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The Scottish football shirts have arrived 🙄🙄🙄
She’s such a twat!! Her kids are far more English than Scottish, regardless of the great great great grandad on Robs side 😂😂😂. They live in England, Isla was born in England, they have English accents, their dad is English, they have never lived in Scotland, she is batshit crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Shinythings

VIP Member
The more I see the more I'm convinced she's deliberately sabotaging herself so she has a breakdown so Rob is forced to come home or her Mum is forced to move in with her. Sarah is all about punishing people if they are not meeting her needs 24/7.

Reactions: 19