Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silence can only mean one thing….kids are at school and she’s asleep.

Reactions: 12
I was trying to work out the logistics of timing for these poor bloody kids...

What time does breakfast club start and how long do we think it took them to drive home?!

Interesting I cannot see the story she did last night (around 2230?!) saying Lachlan didn’t want to leave, has she deleted it?

We are SW (further down that Mrs Selfish) and have family in Scotland, when my children were little it would take around 9 hours with toilet/snack/stretch of the legs stops to get from one end to the other...

Say they left at 11, she probably arrived “home” around 6/7 this morning, this kids must have literally been straight out the car and into uniform no?!

Surely she wouldn’t???
Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her to change the the kids into their uniforms at a service station and take them straight to breakfast club.

Reactions: 10
I was trying to work out the logistics of timing for these poor bloody kids...

What time does breakfast club start and how long do we think it took them to drive home?!

Interesting I cannot see the story she did last night (around 2230?!) saying Lachlan didn’t want to leave, has she deleted it?

We are SW (further down that Mrs Selfish) and have family in Scotland, when my children were little it would take around 9 hours with toilet/snack/stretch of the legs stops to get from one end to the other...

Say they left at 11, she probably arrived “home” around 6/7 this morning, this kids must have literally been straight out the car and into uniform no?!

Surely she wouldn’t???
I never saw that post! I can imagine it was deleted very quickly.

Reactions: 2
Poor kids. I’m still in shock that they took that trip. Same again in 2 weeks for half term Sarah?

I did have a thought - wonder whose idea the lunch was - Sarah’s? Her mum insisting she come up for granny’s lunch? Granny sending out the guest list? 🧐

Reactions: 5
I think Sarah is the type to get offended if her family do things together without her. She would've had fomo that everyone was going out for nanas lunch (the nana that she has never mentioned)

She's honestly batshit crazy

Poor kids. I’m still in shock that they took that trip. Same again in 2 weeks for half term Sarah?

I did have a thought - wonder whose idea the lunch was - Sarah’s? Her mum insisting she come up for granny’s lunch? Granny sending out the guest list? 🧐
She probably suggested it and booked it. Nobody else could be trusted to pick a Gram-worthy venue

Reactions: 6
I think Sarah is the type to get offended if her family do things together without her. She would've had fomo that everyone was going out for nanas lunch (the nana that she has never mentioned)

She's honestly batshit crazy
Probably would have been lovely for the Nan to spend a week down south for her 80th

Probably would have been lovely for the Nan to spend a week down south for her 80th
Don't be daft, on the rare occasion she has anyone to visit they are there purely for babysitting duties. Her Nan would be no good for that, save that for Aunty Naty!

Reactions: 11
If I was so keen to make a family event which was so far away, I would have made the trip on my own. Far more sensible and considerate to allow the children to have a peaceful and restorative weekend at home. Rob isn’t at sea so he could have stayed at home with the children.

she really is a daft one! Not exactly putting the children and their needs first!

Reactions: 13
It’s absolutely no fun for kids to sit at meal especially when it’s a stuffy one for someone much older. Fair enough to force them through the odd one to teach them patience , manners and some etiquette but let’s face it they’d rather be running around a park . Why oh why does it make sense to anyone to travel the of the country for a meal? Surley the grandmother would have understood it was a long way ? The whole thing is off the chart. The kids didn’t even get to do anything fun to balance it out did they? And a school ?! Do we think she is milking tjr big “dada 🤮 is going on deployment so it’s the only chance we will have” nonsense ? It’s nonsense because they done it for their Greece holiday too and he still isn’t deployed ?!

She's back. Posting what looks like a coffee from her kitchen
I honestly thought she might’ve done the non-selfish thing but here we are.

What’s even worse is the radio silence because she KNEW it was a dick move

Reactions: 10
It’s absolutely no fun for kids to sit at meal especially when it’s a stuffy one for someone much older. Fair enough to force them through the odd one to teach them patience , manners and some etiquette but let’s face it they’d rather be running around a park . Why oh why does it make sense to anyone to travel the of the country for a meal? Surley the grandmother would have understood it was a long way ? The whole thing is off the chart. The kids didn’t even get to do anything fun to balance it out did they? And a school ?! Do we think she is milking tjr big “dada 🤮 is going on deployment so it’s the only chance we will have” nonsense ? It’s nonsense because they done it for their Greece holiday too and he still isn’t deployed ?!
It didn’t even look like a particularly special birthday lunch party with lots of extended family and friends there. It seemed to just be a basic, immediate family get together, certainly not the sort of event that they all needed to be at.

It didn’t even look like a particularly special birthday lunch party with lots of extended family and friends there. It seemed to just be a basic, immediate family get together, certainly not the sort of event that they all needed to be at.
Youd have thought theyd have had a little party or something. As much as I adore my Nan, I wouldn't drag 2 children the length of the country for a meal, nor would she want me too.

Reactions: 8
I have asked my spy whether Isla was there or not and he said no. Then again he wouldn’t notice if I went missing for a week!

We all know Sarah has a track record for being a bell end so they may well have been in today!

I am sure Sarah “won’t” read here and fill all the details in soon enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they kids were not in school it begs the question even more why rush back . I’m sure she could have worked from
Her parents home or if rob went (did he? I don’t follow her directly) he’s a big boy who could have traveled back fro work alone

I wonder if they ended up getting stuck in traffic or a diversion, who knows, and so she couldn’t get them back in time. There would have to be some reason to make it impossible otherwise she would FOR SURE have had them in.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.