Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😩 I’m not coping well with the amount of times she has mispronounced “birfday”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Or a soon to be 8 year old saying 'most windest'. Can't work out what else she was trying to say as her speech is so unclear..... But hey, no need to sort out basic English and speech therapy when you can send her to dance, gymnastics, football, piano and swimming.

Reactions: 10
Drags her children 9 hours away to sit at a burfday lunch where she will no doubt constantly moan that they cannot behave which is all her fault because she has never taken the time to teach them how to behave.

I wonder if shell get stuck in scotland with the storm thats coming in
It’s already hit Scotland, it was there last night and into this morning. Wind dropping over the course of this afternoon and fizzling out to normal by tonight

Reactions: 2
Most 80 year old grandmothers wouldn't take too kindly to having their grown up granddaughter taking photos of the most basic of meals at their birthday lunch. Have some manners and put your phone away for the woman you have disrupted your kids schooling and sleep for.

Reactions: 11
Or a soon to be 8 year old saying 'most windest'. Can't work out what else she was trying to say as her speech is so unclear..... But hey, no need to sort out basic English and speech therapy when you can send her to dance, gymnastics, football, piano and swimming.
And Sarah seemed so disinterested in what she was saying anyway.

Sarah also thinking she’s lunching somewhere fancy when in fact are just making use of her Dad’s pensioner status at Woodbank. Lunch looks shite. I hope they have a room to themselves, imagine being sat near that family 😬

Reactions: 7
2F5E0D9E-C991-4254-8A2B-E8B02F3B0A62.jpeg
92765471-8178-4A2D-8665-B2034AD92B38.jpeg

Christ they are not an attractive set of siblings at all are they?! (Aside from her brother pulling the stupid face)

i HATE Sarah’s hair. It’s AWFUL. the slick down roots looks ridiculous. Her hair looks like an actual bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could definitely have worn trainers for everything we’ve seen so far.

Sarah could be her brother in a bad wig.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.