Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is such old hat, she really hasn’t moved on with the times, the ‘I don’t have time’ tit she spins is bullcrap. She works part time. Her kids are at before and after school club and full time school. If all that’s pretty can run a home, animals, 3 kids one at home, a business and a brand and put out decent reels / content/ ads I’m sure simple Sarah could manage if she wanted to. The I got my nails did picture is so 2019 yet we have one every 14 days 😂 people who followed her Instagram followed for pregnancy/ babyhood. I know I did. I certainly don’t want to see two grown ass bratty kids going about their mundane lives, what she thinks is content really isn’t and they aren’t cute anymore, not intrested. All the bloggers of Sarah’s era have moved on from motherhood content as they’ve realised their audience has grown, travel, home, day to day, adult content. Not haha my kids tit on the floor 🤔

and Sarah the only reason I follow is cos your lifes a car crash hun. The rob deployment sob stories are quite frankly hilarious. It’s literally like xfactor every year with the sob story they both signed up to 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
Oh yes, all that tit injected into her face to stop her grinding her teeth 😉

I still think she is pregnant. The seeing friends from Holland today to celebrate various good news and in the pile of clothes she showed what I am sure is the dress from tescos she shared saying would make a nice dress to wear with a bump.

Wonder if the reel is part of a pregnancy announcement?

Reactions: 2
I'm all for being a strong independent woman etc etc...

But anyone who intentionally gets knocked up, literally weeks before their husband disappears.... Especially when there's been mental health issues with previous babies....

Is a grade A eejit. If her life is a car crash now, just imagine what it'll be like during the pregnancy/deployment 🥴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.