Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this fannying about dashing off to the Highlands for granny’s birthday and she’s posting links for H & M’s kids clothes 🙄

Reactions: 10
All this fannying about dashing off to the Highlands for granny’s birthday and she’s posting links for H & M’s kids clothes 🙄
Thought this when I saw it earlier. Imagine being her family, thinking you’re spending time together and then see her social media where she’d rather be posting tit to Instagram instead of engaging. Why does she bother going up there? Granny would get more engagement from her on a zoom call 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s a absolute horror. She’s annoying me more than Mrs Meldrum, and that’s saying something. I hate the way she is so negative about that poor wee boy, couldn’t be more obvious if she tried.

Reactions: 15
My friend who lives in scotland (Glasgow) has just shared a post about how you shouldn't travel after 3pm tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
The weather up here today has been terrible. Lots of trees down and debris flying about, even in the centre of Aberdeen. And power cuts. Don’t think the wind is meant to be quite as strong tomorrow, but amber weather warning all the same.

Reactions: 3
It’s to be bad tomorrow, according to Windy Wilson (weather guru 😂) it’s to be bad snow too although I havent seen that mentioned anywhere else.
I would not want to be driving the length of the uk tomorrow 😱 it won’t be safe.

Reactions: 5
It’s to be bad tomorrow, according to Windy Wilson (weather guru 😂) it’s to be bad snow too although I havent seen that mentioned anywhere else.
I would not want to be driving the length of the uk tomorrow 😱 it won’t be safe.
Do we think shell risk it? Im assuming Rob will have work monday?

Reactions: 3
Do we think shell risk it? Im assuming Rob will have work monday?
You can bet she will risk it…this woman has no common sense whatsoever. A big dangerous storm won’t stop Princess Sarah doing what she wants.

Those kids will be shoved back into the school gates Monday morning, without a bath or lateral flow test not to mention a decent nights sleep!

Reactions: 14
Let’s hope Grannie does the sensible thing and packs some wee cutie sandwiches for the journey “home” so that Sarah doesn’t have to traipse around empty service stations.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her engagement is very low ….let’s hope people see the light

I thought this. For some one with 45k plus followers she barely breaks a few hundred most posts. She is one of these who people forget to unfollow.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.