Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the kids won’t be at school tomorrow as they can’t be dropped at school after being in the car all night… but then that means 2 school days lost… how are the school agreeing to this? Surely days off are only agreed for exceptional circumstances, not just “granny’s birthday lunch”??
I don’t think they will have agreed. Could she have been fined and they go down as unauthorised and gone anyway cos what Sarah wants is all that matters… I’m not against taking kids out of school for holiday’s (we all know how much cheaper they are) BUT she took them out not long after L started just before their first half term when they missed a week I think. Now they’ve taken them out again to travel 24 hours in a weekend 🤯 Kids like hers who are already behind and have Behaviour issues (which I 100% blame her for, not L) should not be taken out Willy nilly cos she’s got FOMO. Why is nobody stopping her and saying traveling 24 hours with young kids in a storm for a tea party is just stupid and selfish.

Reactions: 10
Im travelling with mine from Ireland to Liverpool we are getting the train to Dublin i don't drive its about an hour and a half train journey, then we are flying to Liverpool its a 55 minutes flight, we arrive back late at night but were checked into a hotel we could still get a bus home but honestly its not fair on tge kids or me the next morning we will go home and be home by lunchtime,

Reactions: 7
I feel really sad for those kids, but Lachlan in particular. He can’t do anything right at all and if she’s “aw bless him” after blatantly blaming him for how he is on Instagram then what’s it like in real life?! I bet she just doesn’t speak to him at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I feel really sad for those kids, but Lachlan in particular. He can’t do anything right at all and if she’s “aw bless him” after blatantly blaming him for how he is on Instagram then what’s it like in real life?! I bet she just doesn’t speak to him at all.
Exactly and its no wonder he behaves like she does with how she treats them! Any kid will be a little tit with only getting to sleep in the car.

My first instinct is to go “I hope she and her family are ok” because it’s so rare for her not to post 😕

Reactions: 4
Don't worry @frostily she is back to posting memes about working Monday. Obviously realises she will be judged for taking her kids home so late on a Sunday night, during a storm when they have school in the morning so no service stations, kids in jarmas, stopping for a wee at Sinbad's parents enroute this evening. Will
we get a time check of some ridiculously early hours arriving at home (sorry Sarah mean the house) post?

It’s obvious why she hasn’t posted anything at all about the journey home - she knows it’s wrong to drag the kids home in the car overnight during a storm then shove them straight into school.
We had loooads of stories posted from her journey there and absolutely none on the way back down

Reactions: 22
@superxo1 youll have to let us know if theyre in.
Just got home from the school run. I drop mine the other side to her now, but I’m guessing she has put the kids into breakfast club if they are even back today!

I will interrogate ask my little one after school if Isla was in today.

• Heart
I wouldn't imagine even a staple counter or petty officer would be able to function properly at work after traveling 12 hours through the night let alone two children. Absolutely ridiculous decision to travel all that way for the weekend. Even if the kids managed to sleep sitting up in a car and were transfered into bed without waking up that is not enough decent, deep sleep for Isla and Lachlan. Won't be Sarah's problem though. The poor staff at the school will be the ones dealing with the consequences of this idiotic decision.

Reactions: 12
Shes very quiet. Im wondering if shes been sensible and is still in Scotland.

Reactions: 2
She did put on her stories 'Don't want to leave today 💔' but I believe she travelled through the night and the kids are in school today. Sarah's probably having a wee nap right now. She'll update us on a rush round the shops because she forgot to order food for her kids and a photo of her Gusto dinner later.

Reactions: 9
I hope she has stayed up there. While it’s bad for them to miss another day of school, it would’ve been pointless them being in after driving through the night with a crap sleep (they would be exhausted and not concentrate) so better they be safe up there.

Saying that I doubt it’s happened. She’s just not posted because she knows it’s a bad decision. As soon as an oversharer doesn’t share you know it’s because they’re embarrassed. I hope she proves us wrong though, for the kids sakes

Reactions: 14
Must be killing her to have gone 15 hours without posting to Instagram. No kids running through the service station in pajamas, moaning that the fast food she wanted was closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This radio silence must be killing her! I do wonder, with her having such a public Instagram profile, if the kids teachers are aware and what they really must think.

I was trying to work out the logistics of timing for these poor bloody kids...

What time does breakfast club start and how long do we think it took them to drive home?!

Interesting I cannot see the story she did last night (around 2230?!) saying Lachlan didn’t want to leave, has she deleted it?

We are SW (further down that Mrs Selfish) and have family in Scotland, when my children were little it would take around 9 hours with toilet/snack/stretch of the legs stops to get from one end to the other...

Say they left at 11, she probably arrived “home” around 6/7 this morning, this kids must have literally been straight out the car and into uniform no?!

Surely she wouldn’t???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.