Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lachlan desperate for airtime on her camera 😢
What's happened to Sinbad since he dared to put his uniform in the wash without doing up the velcro and going awol when he was meant to pick up the kids? Do we need to send in someone to do a welfare check?

Reactions: 9
Lachlan desperate for airtime on her camera 😢
What's happened to Sinbad since he dared to put his uniform in the wash without doing up the velcro and going awol when he was meant to pick up the kids? Do we need to send in someone to do a welfare check?
Still can’t believe the level of disrespect she has for her husband!! 🙈

Reactions: 6
It always shocks me how much she goes on about him when he’s deployed as if he’s away on holiday without them and she’s pissed off. And the constant woe is me crying posts and how he “owes” her when he comes back.

Surely in a forces family you would try to make it positive for the children and show strength and pride rather than moping about like she does?
It must have occurred to her that this would be life when you marry someone in the Navy?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was that the blandest, driest thing on the menu you could muster up ……but you paid for that tit….

Reactions: 4
There’s no chance they would still be married if he hadn’t been deployed so much. She likes to lord her military wife status for engagement and to get her own way but I think her one true love is herself.

Reactions: 8
If shes making the kids fish and chips why dont they all have it?! It baffles me.

Reactions: 14
The Gousto picture next to the plate of food never fails to make me laugh 😆
She’s got no content has she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why’s she gotta take a photo of her kid in their Pjs and post it to strangers and why add the “ready for bed on time FOR ONCE” there… always getting little digs at him. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her latest post has annoyed me saying she was trying to take a picture of L ready for bed on time ‘for once’. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t she the adult / parent who’s responsibility it is to get the kids ready for bed on time. Perhaps if she stopped taking them to every club under the sun and stopped keeping them out so late he’d be ready for bed on time a lot more frequently!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe if she put her bleeping phone down they would have a better bedtime routine. Both of the kids, the minute they see the phone, start performing for the camera. She’s seriously bleeping them up.

The attention L gets is through her phone. :cry: Put it away Sarah and read to your children.

Reactions: 7
She really is an absolute train wreck of a parent. Sarah, no one is interested in photos of your child in their pyjamas. Stop using your children for content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.