Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel her behaviour is getting worse. The things that she shares are so cringe worthy and ridiculous - why share simple day to day occurrences? And personal messages?
I think she’s lonely, confused and unstable.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t look very pressed for time when Rob and the kids were dawdling round our village shops. Spotted them heading into the local bakers, probably filling them up before Sarah serves up slop for tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are 100% going to split up in the near future. Two pass agg posts in a week; if I was him I’d be leaving her now.
Just when I thought Sarah couldn't possibly shock me any more. 😳

That's so uncalled for; she's bordering on abusive.

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute witch isn’t she! Rob is a grown man - why does she constantly speak to him like a child?!!!!!

Reactions: 9
All her “I’m so busy” posts are directed at him. She wants him to tell her she can stop moving paper clips and become a full time hun, be barefoot and focus on getting pregnant. Every time she posts a pass agg post or rushing round post it basically starts with a silent “Hey Rob”

I don’t know if she maybe thinks that talking about the “idiot husband” is relatable but I don’t find anything relatable in humiliating my husband like that. I’d be absolutely furious if my
Partner did that to me.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been married for a long time and I guarantee nothing undermines a relationship more than disrespect. Just awful. We’ve been so careful to speak to each other respectfully and to never complain outside the marriage to others.

Slippery slope for them. I’ll be very surprised if they last.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When he is on Civvy Street and she is doing the somebody did or didn't do this and if he doesn't fullfill all her dreams of moving to London and The Middle East via Aberdeen or given her an American style house and an insta perfect baby then they could well be in trouble. Sinbad let's manic mama have her way for a quiet life but I actually think he has very little interest in Sarah or the kids. He just looks forward to the next time he can set sail for a few months away.

Reactions: 12
Her latest post is another one aimed at us trying to prove she loves Lachlan 🙄. His face though is saying 'piss off mum' 😂

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t she getting her ankle tattoo removed?

Yet another meal they don’t share with the children! Nice to see she appropriate plates though.

How rude and disrespectful to share the comment and screen shot of the message. She must hide her stories from him and not have a network of people who will mention that her actions aren’t very reasonable.

Reactions: 4
Now she’s going on about how quick they grow up, no tit Sherlock 🙄 but it’s ok because she thinks another baby will solve that 😡

Reactions: 5
God she’s a whiny cow. Yeah it’s annoying when one of you forgets something but jeeeeeez.

Also her post going on about time moving fast. Wtf? If she cared that much she’d spend time with them. Take them out of 50% of their clubs. Split her work days to be shorter over five days and stop breakfast and after school clubs. But it’s not that at all. Because she doesn’t want to spend time with them. This mama life my ass.

Reactions: 12
Does she not have any real friends she can whinge about her husband too? If my husband had done something to piss me off I might moan to a friend. Certainly wouldn't put it on social media, especially if I had thousands of followers I don't know. It is very odd behaviour and I don't know what she expects to gain by sharing it.

Reactions: 11
The video where she says she smiles at L - surely his reaction shows she barely gives him any attention normally??

Does she realise that by taking photos of them cuddling.. she's still not sitting and being?
She has # all the usual parenting blogger and accounts under 50k tags on that grid post. It is all so fake. Set up picture, writing about children getting bigger and not wanting to snuggle for the all important engagement.

She could have had a whole day of snuggling with Lachlan had she not put him in nursery on her day off, could have made the most of handsome boy/wee man in the lead up to him starting school but brunches and botox appointments were far more important. If she gave a single duck about snuggling with him she would put down that bloody phone, stop using him for Instagram and learn to be a proper parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She has # all the usual parenting blogger and accounts under 50k tags on that grid post. It is all so fake. Set up picture, writing about children getting bigger and not wanting to snuggle for the all important engagement.

She could have had a whole day of snuggling with Lachlan had she not put him in nursery on her day off, could have made the most of handsome boy/wee man in the lead up to him starting school but brunches and botox appointments were far more important. If she gave a single duck about snuggling with him she would put down that bloody phone, stop using him for Instagram and learn to be a proper parent.
Exactly. Completely agree. Her ridiculous, desperate hashtags on that post give her away.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.