Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always keen to point out that she doesn’t have a sweet tooth, except for all the sweet things she uses to point out this fact 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I feel quite sorry for Isla. It is obvious that she isn't a natural dancer but pushy mother Sarah making sure she is signed up for tap, modern and ballet because Sarah did dance as a child. Struggling with reading, put in after school club aswell as football, swimming and gymnastics. Isla is going to have burn out and feel a disappointment because she can't live up to Sarah's expectations for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Bless
I feel quite sorry for Isla. It is obvious that she isn't a natural dancer but pushy mother Sarah making sure she is signed up for tap, modern and ballet because Sarah did dance as a child. Struggling with reading, put in after school club aswell as football, swimming and gymnastics. Isla is going to have burn out and feel a disappointment because she can't live up to Sarah's expectations for her.

Bless isla, no more than myself I'm no natural dancer I'm heavy footed....

Reactions: 4
It makes me sad seeing wee Isla shoehorned into those awful dance outfits that are too small for her, puppy fat on show…. She looks so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 14
It makes me sad seeing wee Isla shoehorned into those awful dance outfits that are too small for her, puppy fat on show…. She looks so uncomfortable.
To be fair that's probably not Sarah's fault. The dance teacher would usually order them and size them...

But definitely Sarah's fault for sharing her daughter looking uncomfortable in badly fitting costumes struggling with basic dance steps on a very public social media account.

Reactions: 17
If it didn’t fit - which it clearly doesn’t - Sarah should ask for a larger size?
I think it’s her eating-disordered thinking - sizing up = fat (even in her daughter). It’s very sad and why she needs help badly. It’s affecting them already with their ridiculous “meals” and it won’t be long before Isla is more aware of her body & sarahs behaviours will affect the poor child

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine being Sarah’s child? She behaves as if she’s a hotshot business woman who needs her kids in breakfast club and after school club every day, then she drags them around sports clubs until late at night. Kids need time to relax after school. What is she trying to prove by taking them to all the clubs? Just let them play with their toys at home, watch some tv and have a family meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she is a small wheel in a big cog but has built up herself…. She is trying to avoid her kids as much as possible whilst living her life for nails, those awful lashes and lovely lunches with the other equally awful friends ….She makes money off her children which is abhorrent….Kids cannot consent and you’ve made them into brats ….well done Thismamacraplife ….

Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed this before but it was particularly stark this evening - why is her living room shelf unit empty except for a couple of scattered ornaments and empty photo frames? And the centrepiece of ….a basket?

(Also, she makes me 🙄 but I do think Isla looked nice in all her dance costumes.)

Reactions: 3
Surely the dance teacher can see it’s too small then? Unless Sarah has said “I’m not paying for another uniform just now” in which case the teacher’s hands are tied I guess.
You would hope so as they can be changed for different sizes it happens with show costumes all the time. Unless they are relying on parents.....depends on what set up they have at her dance school and covid policies on getting changed etc

Reactions: 1
They are 100% going to split up in the near future. Two pass agg posts in a week; if I was him I’d be leaving her now.

Reactions: 15
I do not envy their life one bit… they are like ships in the night the lot of them it’s so weird, so busy, no down time, family time, wow it just seems such hard work and so stressful. Deffo not cut out for 3 kids that’s for sure!

Reactions: 11
Why is Isla going to be late?!? Instead of posting an arsey story, she could take her! Yes maybe it was Rob's turn etc, but things happen! She's such a witch

Reactions: 14
She is a total weirdo. Passive aggression towards her husband published to her Instagram. Neurotic, self-absorbed cow. If I were Rob I’d be fricking livid. But I am not a spineless dweeb.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.