Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the same Gousto as her tonight, the rice was supposed to have all kinds of stuff in, chillies, spring onions etc. Obviously not bland enough for her 🙄

Reactions: 4
I got home from work at 5.30 tonight, later than usual as I picked my son up from dance (his only after school activity) on the way home. 2 teens go out to Scouts on Mondays (again, their only activity) and have to be out by 6.45. I fed the animals, sat my smallest on the worktop to do spellings/reading while I cooked. I made nasi goreng with peppers, sweetcorn, peas, spring onion, kale, cucumber, leftover roast pork, prawns and egg. It took me about 12 minutes and that was only because I had to wait for the rice to boil. All 3 kids wolfed it as they've been given vegetables and proper mealtimes from an early age. We had a family dinner including playing a card game and chatting about the day. Smallest (year 1)was bathed and in bed by 7 while my husband got home just in time to take the other 2 out.

The relevance?? I have A LOT more on my plate than Sarah does and I can absolutely boss ordinary parenting - as most of us can. The more I see of her the more I think she needs a genuine intervention ie a social worker or someone to give her the reality check that she's a horrible excuse for a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I got home from work at 5.30 tonight, later than usual as I picked my son up from dance (his only after school activity) on the way home. 2 teens go out to Scouts on Mondays (again, their only activity) and have to be out by 6.45. I fed the animals, sat my smallest on the worktop to do spellings/reading while I cooked. I made nasi goreng with peppers, sweetcorn, peas, spring onion, kale, cucumber, leftover roast pork, prawns and egg. It took me about 12 minutes and that was only because I had to wait for the rice to boil. All 3 kids wolfed it as they've been given vegetables and proper mealtimes from an early age. We had a family dinner including playing a card game and chatting about the day. Smallest (year 1)was bathed and in bed by 7 while my husband got home just in time to take the other 2 out.

The relevance?? I have A LOT more on my plate than Sarah does and I can absolutely boss ordinary parenting - as most of us can. The more I see of her the more I think she needs a genuine intervention ie a social worker or someone to give her the reality check that she's a horrible excuse for a mum.
She wouldn’t know the meaning of busy if it walked up to her and bit her on the bum. Much as Steve annoys me- I 💯 bet he does most of the work in that house. No wonder he put his foot down at having a 3rd child.

Reactions: 1
She wouldn’t know the meaning of busy if it walked up to her and bit her on the bum. Much as Steve annoys me- I 💯 bet he does most of the work in that house. No wonder he put his foot down at having a 3rd child.
Wrong thread?????

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe trying to show us L does have pjs that fit after we mentioned those tiny ones she filmed in last week

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do Gusto offer a haggis burns night supper?

Quick Sinbad dig out the bagpipes, Sarah rush to get the blue and white balloon wall up so all ready for the missing home sad face bomberang.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she have to put EVERYTHING in her stories. It's like the person who says everything that's pops into their head. Or the ones that use FB like a bloody diary.
Uttly pointless and they must have a sad sad life

Reactions: 11
Hi Sarah, I don’t give a duck about your cats.
Thanks hahaha have a great day. Bless you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think her friend was taking the piss when she gave her tulips. Did someone else bring her a bottle of Iron Bru and another some dates and camel milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha, tulips, cheap and don’t last very long. Your friend must love you Sarah.

Reactions: 4
SHE GOT THE HAGGIS!!! thank duck for that, Ill sleep well tonight knowing she had haggis for burns night. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her new nails make her look like she has been digging in the mud......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in deepest Scotland and I gave my kids pizza tonight, just the thought of haggis gives me the boak.
I’m clearly not as scottish as Sarah, she will have her tartan sash on and ceilidh dancing in the kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.